Thursday Lines/Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter buckeyeburritos
  • Start date Start date
Just walked in ..

have SD +1.5 RL -150 and ML +140 with small play on 1st 5 inn ML +140 , Over SD 4 runs TT and Over RHE 28.5 with small play on the over 9.5 ...

be back in abit trying to see whats going on .......GL all

Took the over for a unit. BOL SN :shake:

Did you find out why it's moving? I lean over. :shake:

have no honest answer ...see only slight wind out ...

two SP who are question marks , LAD 388 at home vs RH and whatever I posted for SD earlier think 281 on the road or so , last year the over was 7-2 in LAD between the 2 granted totals were much lower , and 1st series of the season we saw 4 unders ....

simply following the move to be honest there is good foundation for an over but cant explain the move ...long relief non existsnt for each ....:cheers:

Boston ML ( lets see if Beckett was simply to strong and Garza has proven weakest on normal rest stats wise)

Under 10.5 Yanks ( real cool weather and still two offenses missing bats , some pen questions for each depending on how the game plays out but think 2 silly overs the past 2 days needs to level out with an under)

Yanks ML , Sixers ML and Zona +1.5 (also did it with Zona ML)

Zona ML and 1st team to score Arizona . (lean 1st 5 inn as well )

pass on the Cubs game for now just small play Marlins 1st team to score

SD ML (have to see why the total is moving so much)

have to play hoops be back later , GL all :cheers:

Over 10 STL as well ..

Recap-

The best thing to do when you make a play that losses 12-0 (maybe more) is ask what did you overlook ? I stated it wasnt the greatest spot for Boston either because they are off in my terms a lucky win coming back from dead in the water , down 5-0 , to win 6-5 . Scales have to even themselves imo and biy did it . I simply overvalued the fact TB was returning from a 9 game road trip . Sorry for that ugliness..

Yanks total wasnt pretty and the sad part is it went from cool and about to rain to feeling like mid 50s and humid from the time I typed it to I went to go play hoops ...of course let myself get talked out of the Yankees because I made a silly comment about the line ...Burnett didnt pitch well but still the game was what I essentially expected worst case looking at the box score . Wouldnt have guessed AJ would quiet the middle of the order and let the bottom of it beat him . Also dont think AJ has been very shar either but love his attitude , approach and heart so was disappointed to see that early the Yanks tied it at 1-1 and then went ahead 4-3 only to have AJ allow runs in the immediate next half inning. maybe LAA had some cheap hits because they remarked on the radio when Pena beat out a squibbler ...ya know what that was ? Waldman said , that was an Angels hit ...

Over @ Wash hit and looks like the game will decided by Cards winning by 2 or better or the other option Nats ML so feel good about that read...

the parlay ? Sixers --seriously ?? Most of you guys know that am I all about talking the value when NBA teams are shorthanded but this was ridiculous considering the situation . Dont win 1 quarter ? I wasnt expecting any easy victory but thought at the end of the day worst case Philly would have won the game even if ny just 1 point ......

Zona 1st score cashed and wound up on the 1st H ML which hit. Lost the small play Cubs 1st to score though..

Lets see what the rest holds . Guility of overthinking a few plays today it seems ...still think the GS goes over 80.5 so that means some interesting late innings IMO ...think LAD game might follow the Wash game in terms of total where it happens when the pens get involved ...

GL - need a shower and some food ...be back ...rode the Rockets in the NBA as well:cheers:

my bad, throw in speir....:tiphat:

funny thing is he went to Shields when he would normally use Speir . Maybe even Mike didnt know what to expect from Scot Shields and thought Speir was the safer option in the late innings ...just a guess..:cheers:

funny thing is he went to Shields when he would normally use Speir . Maybe even Mike didnt know what to expect from Scot Shields and thought Speir was the safer option in the late innings ...just a guess..:cheers:

yep your right, though shields recently is real good or real bad....oen thing for the rest of the series is halos will be running (3 sbs, 2cs if i remember right..)

Dont mean to whine like a baby but how does Zona bring in Tom Gordon with a 1-0 lead ? Guy has worked his way back from surgery and thrown 1 whole inning in a 11-3 game and he is fit to throw into a 1-0 game ..?? Just dont get some things ..

41 year old off surgery and rehab so little real work in about a year ....1 whole inning of work ...he must be okay ...lol

yep your right, though shields recently is real good or real bad....oen thing for the rest of the series is halos will be running (3 sbs, 2cs if i remember right..)

think he walked Damon then got Tex to DP but dont know if it was a hard hit ball or tailor made weak ass grounder ...

1st thing I heard on the radio was LAA 3/3 in steals early so was glad to see they had at least 2 CS . Tough to run on Andy and CC is LH as well so might not be an issue till Sunday ...:shake:

TB wins 13-0 18 hits to 1 boston hit possibly the most lopsided loss I have ever had in bases ....actually a good way to lose you know you were just dead wrong ...

seeing the late runs at MILW at least put the GS in position to go over which make sthe over at LAD extremely attractive . As I speak DP netted a run the Geer singles to make it 3-1 SD ...

when it rains it pours ..small parlay houston 1st H and 1st H und 88.5 ...total looked good to a spurt then 84 pts with 30 seconds of course Artest hits a three and Roy a jumper ...lousy 1/2 pt .....

now you see why the total went from 8- to 9-...mcdonald could not make it into the second

he hasnt been right yet ...and we are set up perfect now ...71 runs on the board with CHI still playing 7-2 and a 9.5 total = 80.5 which was the GS today .....

Back