Thursday i failed the CFA Discussion

You should be able to run into the catcher. He's got gear on bad he's in the baseline.

Mike trout does that shit every game. Incredible. And I am going to have the wrong side there every game this series

I think the rule was created to make it look like the MLB is mindful of concussions, which is getting a lot of publicity in sports. It seems the type of play doesn't arise that often, so it's a trade off worth the gamble for the MLB.

Now if the rule comes into play during a playoff game, things could get crazy.

He's 16-12 SU in his career after two consecutive road starts. But only 0-5 L5 in that situation. That L5 goes back to July 12 2013.

Hahaha. I apologize for that last week. I have hit Kersh most starts with great success. Loved this today:

Originally Posted by brsport13
How is Teheran dogged @ +180? I mean I know he's facing Kershaw but it's way too high..anyone else agree or disagree?
The average line you could have had on opposing teams facing Kershaw this season was +169. If you bet a unit on every one of those teams you would have gone 3-13 SU with a ROI of -50.9%.

Don't have that feel tonight. Seems like most starts he had been VASTLY superior in terms of opponent pitcher. So don't mind laying juice. Don't have that feel tonight.

too lazy to look back. You taking ATL?

Yeah. Found that the Dodgers are like 0-5 L5 after blowing a save in the 9th. Didn't find the "Kershaw after two consecutive road starts" until just now. Situational capping has been good to me. It's how I cap. So I played it.

Yeah. Found that the Dodgers are like 0-5 L5 after blowing a save in the 9th. Didn't find the "Kershaw after two consecutive road starts" until just now. Situational capping has been good to me. It's how I cap. So I played it.

GL. Thanks for the contribs to the discussion forum.

Back