Thursday i failed the CFA Discussion

Played Indians -136 to win .5u

Sharper dollars have been fading Young for a while now and getting burned every time. Seems like they are back on the fade train tonight. Young will surely regress (unless he's on roids) sooner rather than later. This guy Mcallister is a mystery, which is holding me back somewhat. However, some sabers suggest that he hasn't been as bad as his ERA suggests. If he struggles tonight, he won't be back in the majors this season and perhaps not for a while. Here's hoping he sticks.

Don't hang your head it's a hard test. I failed it last summer. Luckily I got a scholarship to take that exam so I only lost the time I spent studying and not $. I had lots of things going on at time of test such as graduating, working fulltime and women issues! Looking back I could have prepared much better. I felt that the questions seemed easier on the 2nd part of the test (after break) but I was mentally exhausted by then because I didn't do as many practice exams in the EXACT format of the real exam. Also, I did feel a little anxiety due to test monitors basically standing over your shoulder which made me very uncomfortable.

Good learning experience.. I'm sure if you will perform better in 6 months.

We should all give P Unit PROPS for passing all 3 levels... smart dude!!!

:tiphat:

Sorry to hear you didn't pass GW. Keep your head up bro!

Played Indians -136 to win .5u

Sharper dollars have been fading Young for a while now and getting burned every time. Seems like they are back on the fade train tonight. Young will surely regress (unless he's on roids) sooner rather than later. This guy Mcallister is a mystery, which is holding me back somewhat. However, some sabers suggest that he hasn't been as bad as his ERA suggests. If he struggles tonight, he won't be back in the majors this season and perhaps not for a while. Here's hoping he sticks.

Looks like Mcallister mystery has been solidified. Don't think he's a big league level SP at this point.

Not so fast, sparky. I believe the current rotation is what it is.

Who's your replacement? House? Tomlin? Zach's more talented, and those guys are probably in the rotation anyway at some point.

Klubes, Salazar, Bauer, Zach, House/Tomlin. Great pen. Spotty offense. Horrendous defense. Hope for lightning in a bottle. That's the plan.

Tito really knows when to take a pitcher out. Love that about the guy. Might be why he likes to roster 800 relievers.

A couple days ago Ryan Howard was awarded home plate even after Miguel Montero caught the ball and had him by 10 feet after review, it was ludicrous

Back