Thursday Discussion Thread

Tigers and Skubal go for the sweep.

Hugely important game for this late run at a WC spot.

Skubal's last game at Oakland, was quite odd. I'd expect he bounces back in fine form.

Who woulda ever guessed tigers be -300 in sept?!???!? Shit crazy! Skubal k’s fucking 8.5! Trying to find some way to attack this, I was actually hoping Felton k’s wasn’t so high as I been taking the crappy pitchers low k totals! lol.

Tigers and Skubal go for the sweep.

Hugely important game for this late run at a WC spot.

Skubal's last game at Oakland, was quite odd. I'd expect he bounces back in fine form.

I told you if they didn’t trade pieces this could be a playoff team! If they do make it they be happy not to have Flaherty cause he perfect for dodgers, he will gag!

Fucjing last few days ain’t got it rolling, hit a few but not putting enough together, that milw fuck and miller getting punked by Cubs made my night small loss instead of making 600+.. gonna try to calm back down with less games and hopefully pull a few winners!

Balt has struck out 23% of the time since August 1st.

Kelly went out with thigh injury yesterday

This weekend I will be playing Cubs and over in all 3 gms at colo

Hey @B.A.R. How your boys hitting lately? I really stopped following them after trade deadline ;go figure(, they throwing a lineup stacked w lefties against Feltner and he is for sure gettsble. Maybe better to go after plus money on tigers bats than paying thru nose for skubal prices

I think tigers jump out early. Only way I see playing Skubal I’ll post when I play. We gonna stick w a few these 1st 3 inning nets that mostly pushed yesterday but every damn one of them coulda easily cashed, not to mention the low Ff totals but kc left all those points off the board. O’s also. Just cause it failed once don’t mean it was wrong! 😑 it was actually really close to being nice 💰 day!

I’m still waiting for others to chime in @bulldogs @peelpub94 . and a couple you Mfers I know reading this. Just post something bout any game that interest you! It would help me a lot and I kinda think ya should do it !! Lol

Hey @B.A.R. How your boys hitting lately? I really stopped following them after trade deadline ;go figure(, they throwing a lineup stacked w lefties against Feltner and he is for sure gettsble. Maybe better to go after plus money on tigers bats than paying thru nose for skubal prices
They've been much better offensively the last 45 days or so.

Young guys getting experience and starting to produce.

Balt has struck out 23% of the time since August 1st.

Kelly went out with thigh injury yesterday

This weekend I will be playing Cubs and over in all 3 gms at colo

U can’t believe they didn’t get me 2 thru 5! Got the cowser prop but they left him on 3rd after triple or Ff cashes! I don’t like daddy’s boy holiday in this lineup! To be honest even as cardinal holiday was never guy I was huge fan of but he produced, his pussy kid a black hole and all the guys know he playing cause playing favors! And where mountcastle? He hurt? Cubs pitchers will strike them out a lot. It a shame they miss Shota-son but Steele will do a number on them

Who woulda ever guessed tigers be -300 in sept?!???!? Shit crazy! Skubal k’s fucking 8.5! Trying to find some way to attack this, I was actually hoping Felton k’s wasn’t so high as I been taking the crappy pitchers low k totals! lol.
Fucking Matt Boyd had 9ks in 4.1 IP yesterday.

They've been much better offensively the last 45 days or so.

Young guys getting experience and starting to produce.

I see a .800 ops the last 7-15 games! When Greene got hurt is kinda when I baled on them but think I’ve earned a seat on the bandwagon!! I like them to hit Felton early.

Junis who knows vs cards? His slider could make them look stupid like they made me look stupid yesterday counting on them to hit a dude that basically had no velo and 2 pitches and he shif on cards!

So I did thus

Tigers 1st 3 ov 1.5 +115
Tigers -1.5 ff
Skubal to win -130
Skubal un 1.5 runs allowed

Cards/reds 1sr 3 u2.5
Reds f3 +.5
Junis ov 3.5 k’s (couldn’t resist the plus)

Framber to win -130
Tucker hit
Bregs rbi

I think I like Spence k’s also but dunno if I squeezed him him

Ok Thanks, wife comes first!!

Always these days. Cancer really sucks! I try not to get mad at her cause I know these new meds they tried made her really sick, she been off them a month now and starting to have little better days but then she just as grown into the habit of getting super dipped up and laying around to die. I can’t blame her k wouldn’t gone thru all this but i also know she always had a little junkie in her and sometimes used for excuse to be a zombie!

Phew!

Skubal 1h winna

God damn tigers coulda got those 2 in 3rd! Long as Skubal wins and luckily dude saved that home run! Holds them to under 2 I’ll be ok on it but once again miss the big 1!! Got the f3 under in stl but lost reds +half run but I didn’t take +1.5 at -190 in parlay. Really woulda helped out if junks woulda struck out one the last 2 guys he had 1-2!! I know he not coming back out. Those were the 2 to strike out anyways . Hopefully Framber settles in and gets the win, him and Skubal wunnjng and no harm no foul, just once again missed my shot, that like 3 days straight kissing my sister I need to comment on another streak to get my money up!!

I think willsimans k total just to high! Even against rays you can’t play that! Needing 7? His swinging strike only been around 10% that far from elite!! Can’t play it. I see one play for tonight

Back