Saturday Discussion Thread

I don't respect the Rangers period to play anything on them. But the A's TT o3.5 -122 on FD seems like a reasonable play considering Bradford's strength is the fastball, and the A's are comfortable against the 4 seamer, plus he's a left which means guys like Andujar get in the line up. I need to wait for line ups for this play but think the A's can get 2 off Bradford at the very least, and then 2 more elsewhere in the game.

1725126754926.png

Pivetta o15.5 outs -110 with the way the Tigers are hitting seems reasonable. I get he has trouble with pitch counts some times though.

I think they pretty much spot on with the props and line on kc/stros. Dont really see anything that gets me jacked slight lean to the Ff over 3.5 if it wasn’t -130 I’d love: I think these pitchers more likely to give up a few runs than the 1st couple matchups. In fact put me down for that
Hard to cap this one, but one thing that stuck out for me was KC's FF performance lately, especially during Ragans starts. Kikuchi goes, so even if Pasquantino was healthy, his effectiveness would usually be neutralized anyway. Stros have won all 5 of Kikuchi's starts since acquiring him.

1725127583706.png

EARLY LOOKS

balt -54 bats in coors in gms they need
pitt +47 Ortiz can shut down cleve lineup great prices back
phils -40 Wheeler stops this mini losing streak
flor over 7.5 over has hit 21 of last 26 im riding it
oak +49 no way tex should be this size fav

So my card looks like this.

Herz ov 5.5 k’s +105
Nats Ff ml

Pads Ff tt ov 1.5
Pads ml +110

Stone ov 4.5 k’s -105
Kelly u17.5 outs -115

Cabrera ov 15.5 outs -110
Cabrera ov 6.5 k’s +110

Kc/Stros Ff ov 3.5 -135

Mets -1.5 -130

Sorry if I didn’t write up everything but time pressed like a mofo.. gl everyone

Crazy but not into football yet. Maybe nfl will get me excited

NFL only bet small for fun for at least a month. I punish preseason cause it like stealing but now they all coin flips that come down to 2-3 calls or turnovers!!

Im just dabbling my toe with ncaa, I’ll be smashing ncaa props soon enough but sometimes these 1st games I get lied to bout which guys even be the guys!! Or game plans, but as we go I’ll put on a smoke show w those also!!

Herz ov 5.5 k’s +105
Nats Ff ml

Pads Ff tt ov 1.5
Pads ml +110

Stone ov 4.5 k’s -105
Kelly u17.5 outs -115

Cabrera ov 6.5 k’s +110

Kc/Stros Ff ov 3.5 -135

Mets -1.5 -130

Sorry if I didn’t write up everything but time pressed like a mofo.. gl everyone
CASH THEM

Herz ov 5.5 k’s +105
Nats Ff ml

Pads Ff tt ov 1.5
Pads ml +110

Stone ov 4.5 k’s -105
Kelly u17.5 outs -115

Cabrera ov 6.5 k’s +110

Kc/Stros Ff ov 3.5 -135

Mets -1.5 -130

Tailing a few of these with you. Cabrera went 18 innings and struck out 10 vs Giants all the way back in April, I expect the same if not better. Their line up is pure trash.

Basically what I’m saying is you in this for money nfl shouldn’t be a priority. There few guys around here that are amazingly consistent at it, they better men than me!! I crush it sometimes but I’ve also dropped way more than I’m proud of.. just 20+ years of gambling advice

Tailing a few of these with you. Cabrera went 18 innings and struck out 10 vs Giants all the way back in April, I expect the same if not better. Their line up is pure trash.

I think he likes pitching west coast w his inconsistent ass. He even crushes at coors. If Rox had any sense they would go get him!!

I did play the Lowe’s to hit hr’s (don’t fuck me! Lol).

I mean i wouldn't do more than .25 your normal play

Oh yea I only bet the home run props for shits and giggles, I won’t even be mad at ya if those don’t cash! 😂

Pussy ass DK must be getting sick all the money I been pulling cause they had a home run profit boost today and those usually the only ones they don’t give me some fuck ass $10 limit, of course they let me bet up to 50 on that shit!! I don’t even play the max! Lol, but those weak bitches even cut my home run boost to $10 max today! lol. So I took the lessor Lowe in 4 hole cause w the boost 10 bucks paid like 100 at least. Then think I putt 25 on the other lowe.. appreciate you looking out but you know who ya talking to? I ain’t going nuts on some home run props! lol. If I had more time and shit I’d prob have make a real play on their h,r,rbi props but I had enough already.

I can tell you feeling better you way back on your game, appreciate you sharing some the posting w me, the year I had my eye surgery felt like all of August was me talking to myself! I understand I’m a big pussy when im sick also! I can’t even imagine how Theresa is going thru this awful shit these new experimental drugs she getting? They making her so so sick, I’d quit like a mfer! It suxjs cause while she had to have few hospital stays, one to do something bout hole in bladder, after that got taken care of (best they could anyways), she needed 10 days for them to figure out a pain pill plan that at least cut her pain to tolerable number! She one tough bitch! Prob one the qualities I love bout her!!

Anyways before they started pumping this drug in her she was feeling way better, we know that basically saying the tumor wins and she prob die in year or 2, nobody knows. I know she loves me enough she would try everything and hang on longer trying to beat it cause she worried bout me, totally warranted 2 months ago but now I’m getting myself put back together, it’s a difficult line to tow tho. Like I don’t want her thining I can’t wait to party like a rock star either! lol. Jfc this post been going on for 30 min cause I gotta quit helping her and deal w puppy! Forgot what the fucj im even talking bout (ate little more weed than normal today! lol). Oh yea. Point being id rather have 5-6 months where If we figure out right drug cocktail she can get up a bit, after the last hospital visit to get pain in control she was at a manageable spot where she could hang out a bit and I could lay in bed by her a little from time to time Much rather have 6 decent months to remember than dragging it out as she becomes incapable of doing anything just for a coin flip at best chance they can fix her!!

So if my high ass posted that in a way everyone could read ya might have a decent idea why my time is so out of whack! Normally

HERTZ WITH 2 THRU 2

Didn’t even know it was on. Lol. Finally got her to eat little something and get her the right mix of drugs where she starts snoring as we talking! Lol. I should at least have a few free hours this aftnoom ro watch football! I’ll have my Chromebook open and pitch tracking pitchers, im very interested in watching pitch tracks in the Kikuchi v Ragans. I think I might have played a bit a gut play/coin flip here. Let’s just call it a heat check! Feel like if you go back and read my thoughts on 1st 2 games of series I have a pretty good feel. I like both these pitchers and teams so they been easy caps, all I’ve really had to do was a quick skim to make sure I was remembering correctly! but I also think both these lineups can either drive pitch counts up or actually pop a couple over that short porch! Each walk a few guys and each gives up a bomb after the walk.

Just a hunch but I like a 2-2 or 3-2 score after 5, 3.5 for these 2 offenses? After it being 4.5 last 2? That is ass backwards. Sure Ragans and Kikuchi have more exciting stuff but neither one is close to the well rounded pitchers that both lineups been dealing with this series! I’m sorry but singer and Lugo are pro’s pro who ya knew give a solid performance! Hunter brown still leaenung but he further along than these guys and he has just as much swing and miss potential! Then Framber? Mfers please?!?!? Sorry he don’t throw 100 but he has the best stuff of the other guys I just bragged bout but he at place in his career where he knows how to use it to shut lineups diwm in playoff atmospheres! These guys have the arm talent goods but they a long way from that!! Yet the 1st 5 total is lower? That is dumb! Yes I could come out looking like a clown and both pitchers have 10k’s. I saw 20% chance that happens. If it does so be it, wouldn’t be 1st time I was standing out over something getting ready to jump while everyone told me I was crazy! I’ll always be the 1st to jump! Sometimes you land on a rock! (Ouch) sometimes you had a the best time cause everyone else knew it was safe when they did it so wasn’t the same payout!!

Can anyone tell I had extra weed gummy today, Lmao.

Oh yea pads Ff tt over cashed in 1st inning! I don’t like waiting til the very end like my guy @peelpub94 ??

Hey my boy. Why does the dude hitting in between the Lowe brothers have a home run?!???! Lmao

Had a buddy just go thru that. Fuckin sucks!!!!!! Just watched him wilt away. We went to lunch and would take one bite of his food and be done. Then the call came on my birthday.

Can anyone tell I had extra weed gummy today, Lmao.

Oh yea pads Ff tt over cashed in 1st inning! I don’t like waiting til the very end like my guy @peelpub94 ??

Hey my boy. Why does the dude hitting in between the Lowe brothers have a home run?!???! Lmao
Dude.. I came here to say just this. They've crushed the ball every at bat...!!!!

Wow. I can’t believe herz threw it all away in bottom the 5th. What a kick in the nuts, that’s why I don’t be counting them early! Guess it been a minute coming, we havnt had any shit beats in a minute. I’d say that was a big time shit beat on his k’s and the nats Ff ml. Sorry guys, let’s just hope we got the losers out way early.

And now intentionally walking Josh Lowe lol.. if I had to guess, that's his first intentional walk this year

Told you! Not to brag or anything but just imagine what I could do if I ever had good luck! I’ve had to overcome dog shit luck my whole life!! That why I 😂 so much, better than crying!!

Cubs offense just ain’t playing lately! I can’t believe they pulled that off and fucked both those bets!!!! I don’t even care bout taking the L, it happens, I just wish he woulda got killed out the gates and I could tell myself it was a bad play, maybe not, I don’t like making bad plays. Gonna just chalk it up to a solid bet that lost. Like he could have at least got the k’s! I guess that makes up for getting lucky to split the pitchers in Philly yesterday. Anyways I’m over it. Small thing to a giant.

Not si good I split the Ff/gm with pads total, Baz has shut them down and his pitch count low since 1st!! He has walker 3 guys as predicted tho. Hindsight someone shoulda directed his over walks out my babbling! Sometimes I miss things I write that in my face! Look at the post on him, if it didn’t scream play his over walk total I dunno what does!

Or maybe this as @bulldogs fault? He the new guy and he had to make that point bout the 2 early k’s!!! You didn’t do this did you @bulldogs ? We gonna let it slide but no counting money till they cashed!! 😂

wont happen again. Totally on me

All good buddy, i just ate little extra weed today and the wife driving me crazy trying to take care of her but she so god damn high on opiates and benzo’s she can barely even communicate! It’s hard to blame her I know she going thru a lot but sometimes it a lot on me, I never used to do any housework or ever be the bill pay guy, I just threw money at her and she had her reg job and it all worked out! Im learning to do it all but man some days it too much! Like the 1st day of football and I havnt caught 14 min of a game!

Wasn’t your fault, it was a shit beat, no amount of voodoo will change it, play as many games as we do it bound to happen, the idea is play enough the right bets the good and bad breaks even themselves out, that why ya personally I don’t believe in throwing 10x, units, whatever ppl call it at one baseball game. I stay within a 1-3 scale and mostly don’t vary off a 1.5 average (whatever that means to you money wise none anyone’s business), this just ain’t the sport for going big on some certain game you love!!

Do we want to go back on Balty team total over? I saw it was fucking 6.5 today and decided to wait for lineup at least!

Where has mountcastle been? How long he hurt? O’s lineup looks a lot weaker than it did around all star break!

I thought woo was way overpriced considering the angels for whatever reason have given Seattle fits!!

Like balt tt over 1st 5 and gm

Feel like with Rox pen if o’s get Ff then they be into the middle relief and will hit both. With way they been hitting like ass kinda thinking I rather give them 9 innings! Lol. But shit think it was 6.5 so they need 7!! Was Ff a very juiced 2.5 or 3.5?

Back