Thursday Discussion Thread

Didn’t or don’t have time to get across river for this 1st game. Only lean would be o’s Ff over or both to go over ff. Kikuchi been better in day starts and he has went 3-4 games straight only giving up 2 but I could see o’s doing some damage. Don’t love the bottom half their lineup today but who knows, they could draw a few walks and set up the top. Probably bout time Kikuchi had a little blow up, not a good history vs balty.

If you wanted to add jays to it and play ov 5 I wouldn’t hate it either. I like Wells but he hasn’t been as good in day starts. After yesterdays pitching duel kinda expect some runs in this one. But as I said I’m not playing it as kinda busy today.

Hoping I can make it across river before the Philly/snakes game. Pretty sure I like the over 9 there, little risk cause nola has looked much better his last 4-5 starts imo,, the results havnt been fantastic in some of those but just based off how he looks, his swinging strike rate, velo, all improving. That said he doesn’t have a good history at chase, snakes lineup should look stronger today after sitting few key guys in last nights game. I don’t expect they blow nola up but I think they can get 2-3 and have him out the game by the 6th.

On other side I continue to like what I’m seeing from Philly lineup (finally!), they saw Nelson back in Philly and he stoned them for 6 innings, that was the only start he has made in his last 5 he hasn’t had walk issues, in those other 4 he walked 13!! Philly will be more discipled today and make him pay for free passes. I don’t think either pitcher going real deep so whatever the starters don’t give up the pens should. I’ll make sure I like the lineups 1st, hopefully I have time to make it over before this one.

I didn’t see a lot tonight. I was able to get across river and get a good live over on the Philly/snakes. All I played tonight

Tex -120

Just seems cheap when Eovaldi is pitching better than ohtani and I think rangers the tougher lineup to pitch against.

Javier ov 17.5 outs -175

I try to be selective when laying this much juice but I think it more than justified here. Imo his chances of going 6 inning vs nats are way better than this number suggest. Every time he has failed to go 6 innings this year he has bounced back and went 6+ in his next start. Nats don’t strike out a ton so just like his previous 2 teammates who both went 6+ I wouldn’t expect pitch count to be a issue.

Ended up w/over 10.5 at +120, just need another from each team

Love all the runs you can buy and sell on DK

Ended up w/over 10.5 at +120, just need another from each team

Love all the runs you can buy and sell on DK

I’d think there still plenty runs to come. Couldn’t believe it went down to 7.5 after a scoreless inning. Then Phillies started getting ppl on base while I was trying to make bet so kept locking. Ended up being 9.5 w some juice after Philly half of second so waited for bottom, after nola was clean came down to 8.5. I was just trying to get close to original number, I liked that just couldn’t get to Illinois in time.

I didn’t see a lot tonight. I was able to get across river and get a good live over on the Philly/snakes. All I played tonight

Tex -120

Just seems cheap when Eovaldi is pitching better than ohtani and I think rangers the tougher lineup to pitch against.

Javier ov 17.5 outs -175

I try to be selective when laying this much juice but I think it more than justified here. Imo his chances of going 6 inning vs nats are way better than this number suggest. Every time he has failed to go 6 innings this year he has bounced back and went 6+ in his next start. Nats don’t strike out a ton so just like his previous 2 teammates who both went 6+ I wouldn’t expect pitch count to be a issue.

Found -165. Nuked it. Let’s go

Back