Thursday Discussion Thread

Milw and jays couldn’t muster runs off gas cans wed night, seems hard to believe they score much of anything off peralta and Guasman! I’ll be tempted by both total outs, k props, and unders! Lol

Not much of a card, that sucks. If they set Valdez k’s at 6.5 I’ll prob look at over. I want to say he has a lot of huge k games vs halo’s.

I can’t wrap my head around how big of favs they have the jays! Im a huge Guasman fan and yes I’d take him over Freddy p but despite some struggles this year Freddy is perfectly capable of pitching a gem against a jays team who ain’t exactly ripping the cover off the ball! These Mfers were just shut down by a dude I thought been out the league! Don’t think for a min Freddy p can’t go 6 scoreless here. This price is insane, it ain’t based off any kind of reality, again I love gausman, god knows you have seen me play his k props 100x, I expect he will punch out plenty of milw hitters but when he leaves the game the jays could very well only have 1-2 runs on the board!

This year and historically Freddy p been much better in day games, im
Not totally sure what been going on this year? For some reason he allowing more home runs than ever before but his velo is actually up several ticks, I think he missing w some his off speed a bit more, not sure if it a feel thing or what? Usually you see a guy at 26 have a velo spike like this when he was already pretty damn good you would expect great things. Maybe the extra velo he getting has changed his breaking stuff a tad and he still adjusting? No clue but I do know he more than capable of pitching a gem that makes this price insanely high! His k prop is pretty dang low at 4.5 also! That woulda been unheard of up until these last 3 games, before that he had fanned 5+ in 6 of 7 starts! Last start when he got crushed against San Fran he had 4 k’s in the 2.1 innings he pitched. Strangely enough jays didn’t strike out one time yesterday in that god awful performance, nothing about this team makes any sense, don’t know how you price a .500 team who last in their division like this? At some point you are what your record says!

This card really don’t have a ton to offer, no clue why they choose to hang a 4.5 k number with Lopez? I get cle isn’t a high k team but he has punched out 5+ in 10 of his 11 starts!

Ff under in Toronto prob good, feels easy after seeing those shittty pitchers hold both teams to 2 runs total thru 5. My concern is baseball just silly that way, today we get way better starters and one get blown up, I really don’t think so tho. I be kinda surprised there 5 runs on board thru 5 innings.

Agree with @Wiretowire on the under in New York. Both those offenses are struggling, Mfers both chasing so many pitches it redic. 9.5 seems really high regardless who pitching against these 2!

These pole smokers still don’t have a number for Valdez up, how fucjing hard is it? Waiting for him I lost the 4.5 on Freddy p but that doesn’t really break my heart, I was gonna play it cause numbers say to but I wasn’t super thrilled to lay -160ish with him.

I kept it smaller today cause I promise I don’t love any of them.

Mil/tor Ff u4
Phi/nym u9
Philly ml

Gausman ov 7.5 k’s
Musgrove ov 4.5 k’s

Wouldn’t have paid any juice for gausman needing 8 but w +105 or ev it worth a shot against Milw, if he on he could very well punch out 10+ Against this lineup. I woulda hammered 6.5 so the number certainly justified.

Musgrove got bet down off 5.5 and I actually get it. He not pitching In best spot for him far as days rest or early day east coast, I had no interest in the 5.5 but 4,5 is just tough to pass. I think his curve been getting gradually better, he got a late start to the season and think he rounding into form, the 4.5 was low enough to ignore the things I didn’t like.

I feel like Philly will hit a couple bombs off mad max, hopefully 1 of them comes w guys on base and walker good enough to make those runs hold. +160 I thought was worth finding out.

Not happy I lost a half run on each total waiting for them to post a k prop for Valdez and they still havnt done it! I’ll prob go back if they put his number where I want, was trying to avoid that but shit, couldn’t wait any longer for the day starts!

Great start by gausman! 2k’s and 1-2-3 inning! The only gausman starts I havnt cashed he had awful 1st innings so good sign! He even punched out one guy I didn’t count for any!

Played the under in Toronto. That’s dead

Man I had that feeling. You see them get shit on by scrub pitchers one day then they blow up a should be good pitcher. Somethinv ain’t right with Freddy p but I got no idea what it is, you don’t generally see guys jump up several ticks w fastball velo and pitch worse??

Guasman mowing brewers down, 1k to cash.

Unfortunately musgrove doing the opposite, this cock sucker walked the 8 and 9 hitters, has squandered a few 0-2 counts, not 1 k yet. Dude dead to me!! Dunno why he throwing so many garbage change ups? Stick to curve and high heat!

Man I had that feeling. You see them get shit on by scrub pitchers one day then they blow up a should be good pitcher. Somethinv ain’t right with Freddy p but I got no idea what it is, you don’t generally see guys jump up several ticks w fastball velo and pitch worse??

What a run next 4 innings for the win!

Reactions: KJ
Stupid ass walker started walking guys out of nowhere. Dunno how the hell ya just lose your command after 3 solid innings? Douche. Still little room for Philly to get lead back and get the under.

2nd time around musgrove fanned 2 the guys at bottom the order, it a damn shame he walked 8-9 the 1st time, had he got a k off one of them he would have a chance. His pitch count still low but he gonna have to get solar and de la Cruz both this time around to have a shot, not likely.

Luzardo did what he does way too often, was mowing guys down then hits a wall and get clobbered for last couple innings. He so close to being a elite guy but he gotta stop with the big innings late in his starts.

Stupid ass walker started walking guys out of nowhere. Dunno how the hell ya just lose your command after 3 solid innings? Douche. Still little room for Philly to get lead back and get the under.

2nd time around musgrove fanned 2 the guys at bottom the order, it a damn shame he walked 8-9 the 1st time, had he got a k off one of them he would have a chance. His pitch count still low but he gonna have to get solar and de la Cruz both this time around to have a shot, not likely.
Walker's problem has always been walks. Hell he only gave up 2 hits but 3 earned runs. Honestly figured he'd be a reliever at this point in his career.

Walker's problem has always been walks. Hell he only gave up 2 hits but 3 earned runs. Honestly figured he'd be a reliever at this point in his career.

I get it but you would think that a game to game thing, after none thru 3 innings it don’t make sense his control vanishes out of nowhere. Fucker three like 9-10 balls in a row after no walks till that point

Man what a kick in nuts. Musgrove was up to 3k’s and only 80 pitches after the 6th. Why pull him w such a low pitch count and pitching well? Jackasses

Conversely jays sent gausman back out for 7th despite being at 100 pitches. This by far the toughest thing bout pitcher props, being at the whim of dumb fuck managers! Lol

Man what a kick in nuts. Musgrove was up to 3k’s and only 80 pitches after the 6th. Why pull him w such a low pitch count and pitching well? Jackasses
He probably goes back out if it's only a 3-4 run game but I figured he wouldn't after giving up bases loaded w/no outs and somehow completely getting out of it. Pretty sure that's when the manager tells him he's done for the day

He probably goes back out if it's only a 3-4 run game but I figured he wouldn't after giving up bases loaded w/no outs and somehow completely getting out of it. Pretty sure that's when the manager tells him he's done for the day

I needed that tho, that when the k’s finally came! 80 pitches w that lead I def send him back out, not just for selfish reasons, he really just rounding into form so time to stretch him when ya can imo. Anyways whatever. I hated the card and still salvaged a 3-2 out of it, at least wasn’t a disaster, and I parlayed the 2 unders together so that actually paid better than Philly winning, I was dreading them tying it in 9th, luckily they awful! Lol

DK offered a sweat free sgp on bases like they been doing for nba finals so of course I played it. I did the twins games and this what I did.

Twins ml
Cle tt un4.5
Lopez 5+ k’s
Bibee 5+ k’s

Well Fuxk, I guess that why they took so long with Valdez props. They finally put him up at 6.5 +110 to over, I was about to take that to pound town and see he off board again but now they have some other asshole listed to start for houston. Wtf going on w Valdez? They can’t afford for him to go down.

DK offered a sweat free sgp on bases like they been doing for nba finals so of course I played it. I did the twins games and this what I did.

Twins ml
Cle tt un4.5
Lopez 5+ k’s
Bibee 5+ k’s
I actually hit a few of those sweat frees in NBA, played them for $20-$40 so they were feasible on mostly 3 teamers, did one 4 teamer I think but they'll refund up to $100, just wish it was in multiple bets so I could just roll the dice on more rish free parlays. Not really thrilled about putting much on 3 and 4 teamers

Stros have a pen guy starting it looks like. Surely they not doing that dumb shit where you have pen guy throw a inning then bring starter in with Valdez? You don’t do that crap with a ace, wtf going on? Anyone know why the change or who gonna come in second?

I actually hit a few of those sweat frees in NBA, played them for $20-$40 so they were feasible on mostly 3 teamers, did one 4 teamer I think but they'll refund up to $100, just wish it was in multiple bets so I could just roll the dice on more rish free parlays. Not really thrilled about putting much on 3 and 4 teamers

Fuck man, they only refund 10 bucks for me on the nba so I gotta get crazy, I hit a few when we had more games I could put together, I’m not holding my breath trying to hit 6-7 in same game this series, lol.

Im not real sure why halo’s +130 with the pitching change?!? Really wish I knew who was coming in after the 1st pen guy?

Fuck man, they only refund 10 bucks for me on the nba so I gotta get crazy, I hit a few when we had more games I could put together, I’m not holding my breath trying to hit 6-7 in same game this series, lol.
I saw on ads that they'd refund up to $10 but the offer has said $100 and they've been true to that

I saw on ads that they'd refund up to $10 but the offer has said $100 and they've been true to that

Awesome for you. I know before I read fine print I did one for like 50 amd only got 10 free play, was pretty annoyed. Since then I just been doing them for 10-15 and just a ton of legs to try and make it pay hundo or 2. That why I’ve only hit a few all playoffs, if I could do 3-4 legs with more money obviously I do better!

Stros have a pen guy starting it looks like. Surely they not doing that dumb shit where you have pen guy throw a inning then bring starter in with Valdez? You don’t do that crap with a ace, wtf going on? Anyone know why the change or who gonna come in second?
Looks like they just called him up today for a 6-man rotation and pushed everyone back a day. He made the roster out of ST but they sent him down to get him stretched out as a starter. He's gone over 5 inning his last two starts at AAA and has started 4 games with a .56 ERA. Apparently Dusty likes a 6 man rotation for later in the season and postseason rest.

Looks like they just called him up today for a 6-man rotation and pushed everyone back a day. He made the roster out of ST but they sent him down to get him stretched out as a starter. He's gone over 5 inning his last two starts at AAA and has started 4 games with a .56 ERA. Apparently Dusty likes a 6 man rotation for later in the season and postseason rest.

Right on, thanks. I took a small crack at halo’s ml. He gotta show me vs a big league lineup amd detmers has had decent success against Stros.

Detmers ov 4.5 k’s a must. His swinging strike rate is like elite and it not like he takes games off he in double digits every game!

Bibee ov 5.5. Twins fan a lot, as in 30% k rate vs rhp! Bibee clearly has the goods. -120 a nice price.

Cle/min Ff u4.5., cle been hot but nothing cools off a hot team like a stud pitcher in a pitcher friendly park. I think Bibee gonna punch out a lot, unless we get a meltdown 4 seems like the right number to me and could certainly be lower.

Laa ml. Detmers been good vs Stros, I’ll take the guy who been doing it at this level over the one getting what I think his 1st big league start. Plus money here feels like the right play to me.

Red Sox Ff -.5., just taking sale over greene in a game sox need after losing 1st 2.,

Can’t believe I found this many plays on a card I didn’t like!! Lol

Back