Thursday Discussion Thread

Looks like they just called him up today for a 6-man rotation and pushed everyone back a day. He made the roster out of ST but they sent him down to get him stretched out as a starter. He's gone over 5 inning his last two starts at AAA and has started 4 games with a .56 ERA. Apparently Dusty likes a 6 man rotation for later in the season and postseason rest.

Hopefully that doesn’t screw w Valdez, I’ll have to check his history on 6. God I was gonna jump all over the 6.5 k’s at +110 they opened before taking it down!! Please let them hang that number again!! He has had several games with double digit k’s against halo’s. I guess the sweet thing bout him getting pushed back is him vs Ohtani-son is much watch tv!

Reactions: KJ
Hopefully that doesn’t screw w Valdez, I’ll have to check his history on 6. God I was gonna jump all over the 6.5 k’s at +110 they opened before taking it down!! Please let them hang that number again!! He has had several games with double digit k’s against halo’s. I guess the sweet thing bout him getting pushed back is him vs Ohtani-son is much watch tv!
Sounds like they went to a 6 man rotation several times during the dog days, see they don't have a day off til June 12th so it makes sense to give the arms a rest when and where thy can

Also they sent their only lefty in the pen down for the move

Sounds like they went to a 6 man rotation several times during the dog days, see they don't have a day off til June 12th so it makes sense to give the arms a rest when and where thy can

Sure, I don’t see anything wrong w it, probably a good idea, they can’t afford more injuries. Just have to check and see how Valdez been on 6 days rest? It effects sone guys good and bad more than others.

Reactions: KJ
Whew. Bibee got his k’s and escaped 5th to cash the Ff under! 2 cashes! And the sgp is looking great long as Lopez slams door on this game!!

Mother fucj you Lopez, and why the fuck he still in game giving up all these runs? Twins have a good pen, fucjing use it. Too late now, dumb fuck manager.

This stupid fuck manager lost this game. You can’t leave dude out there when the other team batting around!

Let’s see how many runs he can give up!! Fucjing moron, he obviously didn’t have it when he came out for the 6th! I woulda pulled him before a run was scored and here we are 5 fucking runs later and he still pitching!! How stupid can you be??

Now I see why twins lettimg eveeyome in division hang around., cause Rocco a fucjing dipshit. Let’s take some garbage former player and make him a garbage ass manager!

What a shocker, pen comes in amd inning over, maybe next time do that before your starter gets creamed for 6 straight hits and a walk!!!

Back