Thursday Discussion Thread

Probably not, just pointing out there have been teams that have won under sixty games when you stated there weren't. Back who you want, Washington is a really bad team. They may win this afternoon, but they are triple digit bound for loses this season.

The attachment, below, is from Vegas Insider a few minutes ago. Huge numbers on Washington, has me taking a shot against them earlier. Might be right, might be wrong. Time will tell.

60 was just a number I didn’t say nobody won less it just unusual for teams not to be close to 60. Like I said there plenty of ways to go about this, I know guys who play favs and do well, I can’t far as sides, props different, there no way I’m laying -200/-300 or more they will often be. I think you would do better avoiding Gray games laying bunch of juice, I’d bet money he profitable to back this year, if he takes the step I expect. Def don’t think you win money backing rox everytime they a fav, they not a good team either. Anyways to each is own, you don’t see me betting nats a lot unless things are drastically different but I will back grsy plenty at the right prices. I do like backing rox at home but prefer to do so against good teams (that whole price thing and all). My theory is rox home field advantage is lessor right now than it will be in a few weeks. Right now josiah gray pitched in a colder crappier game than Freeland has, rox been in spring training then 2 cali series, imo they no more prepared for playing in coors today than nats are. Freeland never been great at coors and imo there no question who the more talented pitcher is. As a added bonus nats have faced several ace lefties already this year, they battled with Fried until he left early, they put pressure on Mclanahan yesterday who worlds better than feeeland ever thought about being. Josiah gray out pitching him for 5 innings should be -110 imo yet he +105, I win this bet over 50% the time imo which all I’m shooting for.. prob wouldn’t rough any other nats pitcher in coors.

Sale got 7ks so didn’t matter if you missed the 5.5. It just so hard for me to play then after missing the best number.

Little tidbit. Coming into today tigers had struck out in 30 of 80 AB’s vs lhp! 7 more today out the 15 outs sale got isn’t gonna help, lol. I think tigers fanned a lot vs lefties last year also which odd cause much like marlins their lineup is predominantly right handed.

Sure wish I woulda had the guts for Lynn under 6.5k’s, I didn’t like the over 5.5 considering his k/bb vs lefties not strong. Once it got bet up as I knew it would there eas absolutely chyme jv AM Maybe if I keep pointing out the under winners im passing up at some point I’ll start playing. For whatever reason it very tough for me to play prop unders, my goal this year is to stop being a pussy and play some of these! Lol.

Im starting to think my case for the fact extra runs being artificially added gettin strong cause overs never been my strength and I’m killing overs!! By side margins too, should maybe start wheeling them up into some nice plus money alt numbers?!?

I’ll be perfectly happy taking nats Ff and gray ov 4,5 k’s and ya’ll can have rox game, thst be fine! Lol

I hate Missouri government

Crazy to think I had a class that required a trip to Jeff City to hang out with state congress and passed out on a shitter....I was 20

The people I congregated with probably all had money on games that night

I hate Missouri government

Crazy to think I had a class that required a trip to Jeff City to hang out with state congress and passed out on a shitter....I was 20

The people I congregated with probably all had money on games that night

Anyplace that elects that total piece of shit Josh Hawley has a bunch of red neck moron voters. Every vote outside kc and stl should only count for like a 3rd a vote. Mfers can barely read

• Love
Reactions: KJ
God damn. Snakes hitting ball hard and keep getting robbed. Just keep making contact like this and good things gotta happen!

Anyplace that elects that total piece of shit Josh Hawley has a bunch of red neck moron voters. Every vote outside kc and stl should only count for like a 3rd a vote. Mfers can barely read
Roommate freshman year, went to high school with him loves that douchebag

Amazing we're still friends, he owns some airplane company in Camdenton. He's as neck as it gets.

Roommate freshman year, went to high school with him loves that douchebag

Amazing we're still friends, he owns some airplane company in Camdenton. He's as neck as it gets.

If I ever got a chance to be in a room w that phony miserable shitbag who still spews the trump won election crap I would beat him till he peed himself. Wouldn’t take long.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
If I ever got a chance to be in a room w that phony miserable shitbag who still spews the trump won election crap I would beat him till he peed himself. Wouldn’t take long.
Likely a quick blink of the eye

I haven't lived there for 25 years and might weigh a buck 70, that clown goes down before I can sneeze

Bang, cash gray k prop. 2-0 on those today. 10-2 overall!

Nats are hitting ball way harder but nothing to show for it. Had they not had only guy to get thrown out stealing they would have a run for gray to work with!!

Back