Thursday Discussion/Thoughts

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
NBA - Feb 28

NBA
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH

4:35 PM2 /28 /08
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr><td class="gNum">#</td><td class="gName">
</td><td class="gSpr">Spread</td><td class="gTot">Total</td><td class="gML">
</td></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td class="gNum">501</td><td class="gName">MILWAUKEE</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701819_3_0_3.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">+3½-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701819_3_2_-198.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">o198½-110 </td><td class="gML lineChk">
</td></tr><tr><td class="gNum">502</td><td class="gName">NEW JERSEY</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701819_3_1_-3.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">-3½-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701819_3_3_198.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">u198½-110 </td><td class="gML lineChk">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

5:05 PM2 /28 /08
<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr><td class="gNum">#</td><td class="gName">
</td></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td class="gNum">503</td><td class="gName">DALLAS</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701820_3_0_5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">+5-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701820_3_2_-181.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">o181½-110 </td><td class="gML lineChk">
</td></tr><tr><td class="gNum">504</td><td class="gName">SAN ANTONIO</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701820_3_1_-5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">-5-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701820_3_3_181.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">u181½-110 </td><td class="gML lineChk">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

7:35 PM2 /28 /08
</td></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td class="gNum">505</td><td class="gName">MIAMI</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701821_3_0_14.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">+14½-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701821_3_2_-209_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">o209-110 </td><td class="gML lineChk">
</td></tr><tr><td class="gNum">506</td><td class="gName">LA LAKERS</td><td class="gSpr lineChk"><input name="game" value="701821_3_1_-14.5_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">-14½-110 </td><td class="gTot lineChk"><input name="game" value="701821_3_3_209_-110_NBA" class="chkbox" type="checkbox">u209-110</td></tr></tbody></table>

:cheers:

Like the nets under with a lack of production from the nets. Bucks on b2b.
Dallas +5 looks tempting ..big game for both teams gotta think mavs try to make it a game here

heat and lakers gotta wait till halftime

Tough all around gotta sleep on it. The obvious is DAL/SA under but I have to think over 181.5. Line seems just short.

That Mavs/Spurs total looks ridiculously low especially if you factor the effect Kidd has had already for the Mavs IMO. Mavs should be better equipped to get the Spurs in transition with him on board.

Thru 2005 at home on Thursday against this total Spurs would be 4-10 under. Only thing I have bet so far is the Nets. Also second quarter under 48.5 in Nets game. Under 51 fourth quarter Lakers. GL

Last edited:
Like the nets under with a lack of production from the nets. Bucks on b2b.
Dallas +5 looks tempting ..big game for both teams gotta think mavs try to make it a game here

heat and lakers gotta wait till halftime

Careful, Bucks are not b2b here.:seeya:

total is low....181

I think SA is like 6-1 to the Under on TNT Thursday nite in last 7

i do like that Kidd has Dallie running again and SA will do some transisition if it's there

recent history tells me under but my gut says over...

That Mavs/Spurs total looks ridiculously low especially if you factor the effect Kidd has had already for the Mavs IMO. Mavs should be better equipped to get the Spurs in transition with him on board.
My exact thinking. Maybe not in a playoff series...but in regular season, yes.

Havent looked at the card much.

Some interesting things happening in the NBA today:

Sam Cassell was bought out of his LAC contract and will sign with Boston as the backup PG ( for now) . LAC will sign ex-piston Flip Murray to replace him

AtL GM reveled that he wanted to fire Coach Woodson but was DENIED by ownership. Something I dont think you want coming out in teh stretch run of the season cause it only works one of two ways.

In Chicago-Land:
Bulls guard Chris Duhon thinks his recent string of DNPs is a clear sign that the Bulls don't see him as part of their future.

Hinrich was benched today in favor Larry Hughes on Wed. A sign of things to come?? ''I said there's competition out here,'' coach Jim Boylan said. ''Bring your 'A' game or come down here and sit next to me. That's the way that went tonight.''

In Charlotte with Wallace already out JRich could be joinging him on Friday with an eye injury...

Thats all carry on !

AtL GM reveled that he wanted to fire Coach Woodson but was DENIED by ownership. Something I dont think you want coming out in teh stretch run of the season cause it only works one of two ways.

Where is ATL's PR people? Right in the middle of a playoff race, I guess that's how the Atlanta Hawks came to be known though

Back