Thursday Discussion ~ Rox lead the West!

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
Rox have had a long climb to the top, but they have reached the peak.

leader- Rox(88-70) have 4 left all at home where they been solid 29-11 last 3 months...one with phi today and 3 with nats over weekend
.5 back- Doyers(88-71) have easiest road on paper playing 3 at the gints, but it is on the road vs a rival so no given
1 back- St Loo(87-72) have toughest road at rival cubbies for 3 but will cubs mail it in...I doubt it

todays action starts with rox/phi at 3
View attachment 34830

Not sure why Senzatela is such a huge favorite tonight. He has been great after adding his changeup and relying on his curveball more. I guess Arieta is really that bad. He may not make it out of the 3rd inning tonight. I’ll bet a buck on ROX but bet more on the over. Remember, Senzatela is not Marquez or Freeland so he’ll give up some runs. Gorgeous day here also, upper 70’s no wind. I like a 9-4 type of game. Goo luck

I seen a couple trends pointing to philly but think I will abstain from that and just play the over

I can also see Senzatela throw out a gem, he’s been improving and great of late. I don’t see Arieta suddenly turning it around.

Rox have had a long climb to the top, but they have reached the peak.

leader- Rox(88-70) have 4 left all at home where they been solid 29-11 last 3 months...one with phi today and 3 with nats over weekend
.5 back- Doyers(88-71) have easiest road on paper playing 3 at the gints, but it is on the road vs a rival so no given
1 back- St Loo(87-72) have toughest road at rival cubbies for 3 but will cubs mail it in...I doubt it

todays action starts with rox/phi at 3
View attachment 34830

Cubs shouldn't mail it in. Should be playing to win the division.

Went with the first half over because of the 5 day factor and then watched Tampa give up 7 runs no fight. I guess you should bet on them with Snell.

Arrieta does have good history with the ump but the team has given up
Not really sure why Tomlin is a road favorite on 3 days rest

• 952 Colorado Rockies -175
  • 951 Philadelphia Phillies/Colorado Rockies Over 11 +102
numbers pretty tall but I in for 50 cents each
7481a5c4-1a28-4261-83ef-0757375f7f51.png

Rams backup DBs would start on a lot of teams. Their lack of pass rush concerns me more tonight. Their LB play will be tested often in pass coverage. Rudolph is a mismatch for LA IMO

Will almost certainly be on Astros, Have Colorado and the under rl and a little 2.5. Will be on Atlanta as well as Cubs. Probably more. By the way the Cubs play is AUTOMATIC and very strong

Still waiting on ump. Baltimore is not doing Hess a favor by giving him Wynn as catcher. Absolute worst 27.1 innings 5.80 ERA

Miller the ump in Baltimore. Light treatment. Some over some ml just a little rl very little

Some issue in the Cub game as to a over betwith a major over ump. I am uncertain because that over ump is usually not a over ump with Lester

In the Colorado game I normally bet under with major under refs as opposed to over

Back