Thursday closers in tie games are bad Discussion

I hope you are right but still playing Cleveland. Richards on best rest 1.69 ERA Felix also on best rest but his ERA is screwed up by bad UMP disease. Still the better pitcher.

nobody likes the under in the STL game?

STL can't hit lefties, Martinez is a stud. Teams know each other well and pitchers park. Lots to like.

History only points 1 way. Ump seems a negative for Locke but Martinez seriously weakens on 4

tigers

price 14-3(team record)

det hitting 310 last 10

min is 19-11 vs lhp, but not price

plus twinks only hit 240 vs lhp while 263 in all games

priced reasonably

pound it!!!
det -22
det -1' +35
either or both

angry-tiger.jpg

oh no, we've entered a galaxy where pictures for the team you're backing are here. Can't wait to see where this goes (seriously)

The Mets confirmed Thursday that Steven Matz has a partial tear of his lat muscle and won't throw for the next three weeks.
It's unclear how the southpaw sustained the injury, but it's a big blow to the Mets rotation. They will likely return to a traditional five-man rotation while Matz is sidelined, with Jonathan Niese moving up to pitch in his place on Sunday against the D'Backs.
Source: David Lennon on Twitter

FML

quick question. ......had over atl game......but atl pitcher didn't throw 1 pitch.....does it still count?

From one of my old sites:

Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.

ok.....thanks..Hollywood beaker.......just confirmed it myself.......hope it goes over now.....

Back