Thursday 04/04/13 NBA discussion thread

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 934"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NBA BASKETBALL BASKETBALL - THU 4/4[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]GAME[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Thu 4/4[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]703[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Dallas Mavericks[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+6.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 208 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]06:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]704[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Denver Nuggets[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-6.5 1.952[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 208 1.952[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I'm wondering if SAS will finally play with their full roster (minus Manu) or not...

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said Blair and Manu Ginobili (right hamstring strain) could be the only players to miss tomorrow’s game at Oklahoma City.

"Could be" is the key word. Pop is the coach I trust the least when it comes to resting players...
He could send everyone (Stern included) and rest Timmy and Tony without blinking...

Don't forget that it's 4th game in 5 nights and while Timmy rested and Tony rested, it's hard to tell what he will choose to do...

I highly doubt he sits players again in a nationally televised game.

Nets are back home off a long road trip playing a b2b against a very shorthanded bulls team. Tough call

Don't forget that it's 4th game in 5 nights and while Timmy rested and Tony rested, it's hard to tell what he will choose to do...

its also 4 days in 5 nights with three plane rides in there... not the best spot to say the least

very big though for the first seed. Spurs have won two games already in this series... win tonight and the spurs basically lock up the #1 seed

if okc wins, they will be in the drivers seat to get the 1 seed... very important game

I bet Pop intentionally let Parker sit yesterday in preperation for the Thunder. He plays I bet.

Bulls getting murdered by Lopez. Hopefully they keep it respectable and fatigue sets in late for Crooklyn...

took the bulls 2h -0.5 -105...

i honestly thought the game started and 8 and wasnt able to get my bet in... still think they cover full game

George karl said that he felt bad his team had to win yesterday because he had to help the lakers... :rofl:

Nets 2nd half plus1/2 and under 92.5 for me nets win by 15 IMO. Lopez to big and active without Noah there

Nets shot about 36% 2nd qtr and still up by 11. Nets continue dominance and bulls rest player early to mid 4 th

San Antonio will be without forward Stephen Jackson who stayed back in the Alamo City for treatment on a sprained right ankle. The Spurs are also still without sixth man Manu Ginobili (hamstring).
The Spurs come in playing their fourth game in five nights, while the Thunder will be playing their first game in five nights. OKC hasn’t been in action since beating the Bucks in Milwaukee on Saturday night. The Spurs beat Orlando last night. San Antonio has struggled in back-to-backs this season, going just 8-7 on the second night (3-5 on the road). The Spurs have lost three straight games when played on the second night of a back-to-back. They’ve also lost three straight road games.
With a win tonight the Thunder will tie the Spurs in the loss column for first place in the Western Conference. OKC forward Kevin Durant said before the game he and his teammates “just have to go out there and have fun with the game and not put too much pressure on ourselves. We know it’s a critical game for us trying to get tied up with the Spurs, luckily it’s at home so that should help us out a little bit.” Durant is 22-for-23 at the free throw line this season against the Spurs.
OKC point guard Russell Westbrook is averaging 17.2 points in 17 career games against San Antonio, that’s his second lowest average against any team he’s played at least 10 times. Westbrook is shooting just 36.8 percent in those games.
The Thunder and Spurs are the only teams in the NBA to be in the Top 5 in points (OKC 1st 106.0; SA 4th 103.7), field goal percentage (SA 2nd 48.6; OKC 3rd 48.1), three point percentage (SA 3rd 38.1; OKC 5th 37.6) and free throw percentage (OKC 1st 82.7; SA 4th 79.0). Oklahoma City is also 1st in blocks per game (7.59) while the Spurs are 1st in assists per game (25.1).

that Galo injury looks serious. they need everybody on that team to make a big push come playoffs.

that Galo injury looks serious. they need everybody on that team to make a big push come playoffs.

I don't think so. Deepest team in the league and it's so difficult to predict who will do well on the nuggets day in day out.

Does Perkins add any value to okc??
I don't see it. He stinks

[TABLE="align: center"]
<TBODY>[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]HALFTIME SCORE: SAN ANTONIO 44[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]OKLAHOMA CITY 52[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 04[/TD]
[TD]2705[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H SAN ANTONIO[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+1½-102<INPUT value=0_1689621_1.5_-102 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o100½-102<INPUT value=2_1689621_-100.5_-102 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="align: left"]
added.jpg
[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:03 PM [/TD]
[TD]2706[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]2H OKLAHOMA CITY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-1½-102<INPUT value=1_1689621_-1.5_-102 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u100½-102<INPUT value=3_1689621_100.5_-102 type=checkbox name=text_>[/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

Back