Thursday 03/03/16 NBA discussion thread

damn, stay down on RW. don't go for the pump fake. and give him the jumper. don't let him drive. if he makes it so be it.

good game man :shake:

Only respect for u as a real fan and also a bettor of GSW. I lost a ton on this match. Sick of folks on here giving opinions and not betting based on their opinions. One of the many reasons the site has collapsed. Might head elsewhere soon.

Just cleaned up the thread a little, guys. Getting rid of a few of the posts that aren't necessary or serve a point in the thread. We've got a lot of good members posting in here...going to give everyone the benefit of the doubt tonight. :shake:

Only respect for u as a real fan and also a bettor of GSW. I lost a ton on this match. Sick of folks on here giving opinions and not betting based on their opinions. One of the many reasons the site has collapsed. Might head elsewhere soon.

Where else would you go? This is by far the best capping site there is. Why in the world does it matter to you if I bet on a game or not? Post useful insight for the site to make the site better... not "the line is wrong"

i post all my plays on Twitter because I bet last minute and it's the easiest way. I post on here if I can in time. It shouldn't matter to anyone what anyone bets on because nobody is blindly tailing on every single play... Use the information provided by everyone to make your own decision. If you can't do that you shouldn't be doing this. Attacking people on here for stupid shit because you don't like the way the post is ridiculous.

Where else would you go? This is by far the best capping site there is. Why in the world does it matter to you if I bet on a game or not? Post useful insight for the site to make the site better... not "the line is wrong"

i post all my plays on Twitter because I bet last minute and it's the easiest way. I post on here if I can in time. It shouldn't matter to anyone what anyone bets on because nobody is blindly tailing on every single play... Use the information provided by everyone to make your own decision. If you can't do that you shouldn't be doing this. Attacking people on here for stupid shit because you don't like the way the post is ridiculous.

this..... took words out of my mouth.... i have respect for GORG but agree with nbafan..... opinions are opinions it shouldnt matter if ppl bet there opinion or not u shouldnt blindly tail a guy based off his opinion and if u do u have to except the fate of the game.... everything here is for people to read insights, opinions, stats etc and make up there OWN mind on the game or maybe get talked off a game u like by seeing some stats or info u didnt know... but to make a comment that ur gonna leave cuz ppl make opinions n dont bet it. which how would u know unless they say im not betting but these are my thoughts on the game which again shouldnt matter because thats what u want ppl who follow the sport n have an opinion the more the better if they bet it or not should never be ur concern..... if a guy has a opinion n says he bet $1,000 n loses ur ok with it but if he has a opinion n bets 0 it matters??? dont think anyone on here gives false opinions to try and fool ppl.....come on ur better then that

this..... took words out of my mouth.... i have respect for GORG but agree with nbafan..... opinions are opinions it shouldnt matter if ppl bet there opinion or not u shouldnt blindly tail a guy based off his opinion and if u do u have to except the fate of the game.... everything here is for people to read insights, opinions, stats etc and make up there OWN mind on the game or maybe get talked off a game u like by seeing some stats or info u didnt know... but to make a comment that ur gonna leave cuz ppl make opinions n dont bet it. which how would u know unless they say im not betting but these are my thoughts on the game which again shouldnt matter because thats what u want ppl who follow the sport n have an opinion the more the better if they bet it or not should never be ur concern..... if a guy has a opinion n says he bet $1,000 n loses ur ok with it but if he has a opinion n bets 0 it matters??? dont think anyone on here gives false opinions to try and fool ppl.....come on ur better then that

:shake:

And nice hit on GSW Live nbafan.

Back