Thursday 03/03/16 NBA discussion thread

Curry is playing the full game (assuming no re-injury). GS is going for record.

That being said, if Russ/KD have any balls, they will play their best games tonight. The # is jokingly high. OKC should be right there in the end yet again with a chance to win.

Curry is playing the full game (assuming no re-injury). GS is going for record.

That being said, if Russ/KD have any balls, they will play their best games tonight. The # is jokingly high. OKC should be right there in the end yet again with a chance to win.

Agree for the most part, except for the line being high. With (If) Curry playing the whole game, why is this line high? What would you expect them to be at home?

Yeah I thought the line would be higher. OKC played last night, GS didn't. Great home record with 40 something straight games winning streak at home, whatever the number is. Going for the Bulls regular season record. I thought it would be in the 9 area.

Pels and their 10-deep roster deciding to play shutdown defense tonight. Go figure.

Fuck Ken Mauer, btw.

the number is in not high... i think the warriors have better chances of covering if they are losing going into the 4th quarter but thats just me

i'm not playing it pregame, gonna watch and try to jump in ingame

Pels and their 10-deep roster deciding to play shutdown defense tonight. Go figure.

Fuck Ken Mauer, btw.

ever ref lineup tonight except miami is terrible

mikado told me that the miami refs will let the players play and decide the game... the others all have their own agenda

ever ref lineup tonight except miami is terrible

mikado told me that the miami refs will let the players play and decide the game... the others all have their own agenda

Knew these refs would give me grief but played it anyway.

Be interesting how they call it when the wheels start falling off Nawlins in the 2nd half.

Agree for the most part, except for the line being high. With (If) Curry playing the whole game, why is this line high? What would you expect them to be at home?

They were just -4 in OKC this past weekend.

Yes, but OKC controlled game. I watched that whole game. Had OKC then. Of course there's a huge Curry factor and he proved superhuman that night.

And that line was also wrong.

lol you make no sense

Don't say the line is a mistake, because there is no such thing as a wrong line on professional sport teams, especially on an nba game involving the warriors.

just saw you think there is value in the thunder, that is all.

You're missing my point. I'm just going by this particular match up. I understand why the line is where it is. But it's high for this matchup. If you disagree, ok. Please GSW.

Yes, but OKC controlled game. I watched that whole game. Had OKC then. Of course there's a huge Curry factor and he proved superhuman that night.

When they played in GS the last time, GS controlled the game, OKC made the huge run, but GS held on to win (maybe by 9?).

I want to play okc but can't
Curry n gs have done me dirty for yrs going against them
I posted the ticket when I had the raps+8 when they had a 27 pts lead in the 3rd qu and steph n crew went off n covered. Busted me outta $600
Prob will just watch.

Sure u have kd n Westbrook that can go off but GS is just a well oiled machine who does go off all the damn time...

According to bay area comcast sports net, Curry will start tonight. And Iggy is available. Not sure if he plays though.

According to bay area comcast sports net, Curry will start tonight. And Iggy is available. Not sure if he plays though.

Iggy is a big factor. Your thoughts on the game, as a GSW fan? More important than any comments from the peanut gallery here. Always appreciated :shake:

Iggy is a big factor. Your thoughts on the game, as a GSW fan? More important than any comments from the peanut gallery here. Always appreciated :shake:
I think the dubs can, and will cover. The back to back off a devastating meltdown will hurt OKC. I think it starts off competitive but the dubs take over 2H when the thunder legs get tired. I think the home court is HUGE. Anything can happen though. No big bet for me just a small one at -7.5. GL man.

I think the dubs can, and will cover. The back to back off a devastating meltdown will hurt OKC. I think it starts off competitive but the dubs take over 2H when the thunder legs get tired. I think the home court is HUGE. Anything can happen though. No big bet for me just a small one at -7.5. GL man.

Thanks. Will monitor 2h

it'll be interesting to see how OKC does if RW and KD both have to sit at the same time. that's where I think GS can make a big run. the benches aren't even close.

it'll be interesting to see how OKC does if RW and KD both have to sit at the same time. that's where I think GS can make a big run. the benches aren't even close.

Back to my balls comment. These 2 won't be sitting for many minutes this game. This is personal.

Back