Thread

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Colorado is likely to be all 2.5
The total ignored just how good Minor is
Silly
I was scared of that ref in the Cardinal game and just should have passed the game

Leaning 2.5 with Odoorizzi but I know some of my info is Wrong 12 inning with Rackley 1.50 ERA is nice but there were 4 games so just not possible

At Covers many people like Eduardo Rodriquez. 4 days is worst rest. I would have thought the Boston pen depleted
Last year 3.40 day ERA
Will think about it later but will point out vs Houston he has a ERAS of 9.90

Last edited:
betting Erod risky at best. Stros hit lefties although with Altuve and Springer out I'm not sure how much that changes. Under seems like it's a possibility

Killersports has a trend supporting Boston and everyone likes over in Colorado I am betting now

So far have won first half over in Pit I went along with with Sac. Minn is up 4-0. Miami play went somewhere but not to me and I am hoping Houston comes back on a small bet and I am saying COME ON COLORADO
Colorado down 1 but the over got one

Not sure what you said. I did make a small bet on Oakland because of great pitcher and ump combo

Only possible new bet would be Atlanta vs Cars
Splits seem ok
The only real problem is 3-7 record as a dog

Last edited:
Going to be very hard for me to forgive Colorado for this game
Up by 2 some hope
Up by 4

Last edited:
Current plan is bet 1.5 units first 5 and .5 units for game in Cards
This is Cards last home game. 1 day off for both teams and they may fight hard for that last game but the splits are there and we are getting much too much

Tomorrow bet first half under in Washington I think and bet Urena
Urena and Muchlinski 2-0 ERA .73

Last edited:
Rick is playing in the day far as Boston winning. I doubt it matters too much. But chances of the game going over certainly improve

Back