This is the Tuesday/Wednesday Plan..

When are you playing tomorrow's game BAR? Waiting until the end of the Mil gamE?

52-38 +30.45 units after Tuesday Play.

Back in a bit to lock in the Toronto play hopefully.

BAR,
Wanted to say thanks. Biggest hit in over a year for me tonight. I owe it to you.:tiphat:

Took Half my LSU winnings from last night and locked it in. Thankyou for the heads up. Been a very profitable 2 days.

I'm feelin a lil' Deja vu :)

routine.....one down...one to go :)

way to bring it to the masses BAR...good job

Anxiously awaiting the number of units you put on Toronto, appears from earlier in this thread this would be a 2.5 to 3.5 unit play on Toronto tomorrow, but I will wait to play until I get directions from my NBA leader.

wow.....132 guests....damn BAR...lurkers are out in mass tonite

i haven't seen a line that long since the line that formed to jump on the App State bandwagon after the Michigan game ;)

me too. well, flat betting. GL BAR. I don't play many large faves, but this one smells awfully good.

:shake:

hey BAR, are there any other situations for other teams later in the yr?
This is the only one this year unless I missed something. The day that the schedules came out(August 2nd) this was the first thing I looked for. We had eight opportunities to bet this lst year and I had kinda uncovered it to myself the season before..

Unfortunately only 2 chances this year.

Yes, reading up on that right now.

hey BAR. what do you do before a game to search up on it? I look at the schedules see if there's revenge/lookaheads, then check local newspapers and just read up on anything the players/coaches are saying. What else can we do?

hey BAR. what do you do before a game to search up on it? I look at the schedules see if there's revenge/lookaheads, then check local newspapers and just read up on anything the players/coaches are saying. What else can we do?

The biggest thing is to keep informed. Even this past weekend I didn't see much and spent much of yesterday and today catching up.

Looking at teams schedules and finding spots is huge.

I read quite a few sites. Varies. Really like hoopsworld.com quite a bit.

Local paprs are huge..local blogs and whatnot.

The biggest thing is to keep informed. Even this past weekend I didn't see much and spent much of yesterday and today catching up.

Looking at teams schedules and finding spots is huge.

I read quite a few sites. Varies. Really like hoopsworld.com quite a bit.

Local paprs are huge..local blogs and whatnot.

:shake:

Too lazy to read through the entire thread, so if you've answered this, I apologize, but have you tracked how this "system" has fared prior to '07? If not, this might be a good task for BC, no? All in favor?

And is there a correlation to the homer's win % vs the visitors %?

Too lazy to read through the entire thread, so if you've answered this, I apologize, but have you tracked how this "system" has fared prior to '07? If not, this might be a good task for BC, no? All in favor?

And is there a correlation to the homer's win % vs the visitors %?
I kinda stumbled upon this a couple years ago...just liked the situation..and have kinda labeled it as a system.

Would be very interesting to see no doubt.

Back