This is probably the single strongest play of my life!

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

I'm 100% serious, I'm blown away at this line...what were they thinking???

San Antonio/Phoenix under 201 (2200 to win 2000)

I'm going to the beach, everybody that knows me knows why I play totals...I look at about 5 different things...all are in allignment tonight...I expected to be looking at 192 or somthing like that and i was gonna throw a nickel on the under...I've never had a greater differential between my thoughts on a total and the actual line in my life...I also feel I'm fairly dialed in right now, I didn't post, but I called up Killa and told him pre game that Davis was going for over 30 and Golden State was gonna win by 20...had 200 on it...should have been a lot more...I'm on an incredible run in the playoffs right now...my only loss in the last 9 was taking Golden State in game two with the 3.5 and they lost in OT...Lets get this one, lets get it big!

dat be crazy money from what i seen you play. can you give me an idea of what this reprsents on a unit basis so i can get a better idead of strength.

thx brewer

dat be crazy money from what i seen you play. can you give me an idea of what this reprsents on a unit basis so i can get a better idead of strength.

thx brewer

biggest wager I can recall billivy making this season was to win 1k.

he likes this one a lot.

:cheers:

ive seen billy play 200-1000. so im thinking this is like a 10 unit play. talk to me billy. i know you out there.

Play coicides w/ a Spurs win. I see them coming out strong defensively tonight. Way too many easy hoops in game 2.

GL - From BeLIEve

I've seen your dimeplays on the Spurs/Rockets totals, but this is something else. You think this goes hand in hand with the Spurs to cover obviously yes?

hahaha i saw the title on the homepage and didn't even have to check who the creator of the thread was.........

i was wondering tho, are you doing well these playoffs? im still not clear on that

hahaha i saw the title on the homepage and didn't even have to check who the creator of the thread was.........

i was wondering tho, are you doing well these playoffs? im still not clear on that

very well sir:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka:

lol...i wish you woulda left me the keys to your car soo i could get your graduation present installed over your break

Back