TheRightCard Win Totals & Season Long CFB Plays

TheRightCard

Pretty much a regular
How you doing guys. I am new to the forum thing. I just started twitter a couple months back (therightcard) and really have enjoyed interacting and helping some people out and getting others advice & ideas. A couple buddies that i have met on twitter suggested i come over here so figured i would give it a try. I am an avid sports fan and cap just about all sports. Obviously i do better in some than i do in others. I am not a tout so that means i have had losing seasons in the past. I have ultimately done very well across the board but like i said i have had seasons where i have lost and have had seasons where i have won. I do extensive number analysis on win totals prior to the year starting. I have a whole list of plays (i personally played) but only going to post the main plays on here. I have an email i have sent out that has a write up style on the plays and has my full list of plays. On here i am only going to post the featured 6 in my email. If you would like the full list (21 total) let me know and i will send you the email. I spent the same amount of time on each of them but these are the ones i feel have a big advantage. Once season starts i will try to get all my plays here. I post them all on my twitter account (therightcard). Also in the email, I have some tips and advice along with how i cap the totals. If you want it shoot me a message and ill email it to ya (free of charge of course).

Play #1 - Baylor OVER 8.5 wins (-105). I have Baylor with for sure wins against NW state, SMU, Rice, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas St, Texas Tech. That is 7 for sure wins right there. If they lose any one of those games it would be a big upset even with all the controversy surrounding the program. They should also win against Oklahoma St. That would mean they would only need to win one more game against the following teams. at Texas, TCU, at Oklahoma, at WVU. based on percentages they should win at least one of those games and probably 2 of them which means i think they get to 9 or 10 wins on the year. At a win total of 8.5 and a price of -105 this is a banger. Public perception of this team is down also due to the controversy which is a good thing for us. Baylor Over 8.5 Wins is the one of the few big plays this year for me as i played it at 1.5 units.

Play #2 - Rutgers Under 4.5 wins (-130). Rutgers has 12 games this year. Here are the games they are not winning. at Washington, Iowa, at Ohio St, Michigan, at Minnesota, & at Michigan St. That would mean they have to win 5 of the 6 remaining games to lose and those games are against Howard (they will win this one), New Mexico (coin flip), Illinois (coin flip), Indiana (coin flip), Penn St (probably a loss), and at maryland. I could see this team topping out at 3 wins which gives us a big edge in my opinion. Rutgers Under 4.5 Wins (-130) for a full 2 units for me.

Play #3 - Purdue Under 4.5 wins (-130). Purdue does avoid some of the big 10 powers this year but i still think they top out at 4 wins at the absolute max. This team has 1 sure win and thats Eastern Kentucky. I think they are in trouble against Cincy, Iowa, at Neb, Penn St, at Minn, Wisconsin, at Indiana. The other games against Nevada, at Maryland, at Illinois, Northwestern are no gimmies either. I wouldnt be shocked if this team only wins 3 games this year. Another solid edge IMO. Purdue under 4.5 wins for 1.5units for me.

Play #4 - Syracuse Under 4 wins (-135). Syracuse will struggle to win 3 games and if they squeak out a couple shockers and get to 4 well then we still push and wouldn't lose. They have one game where they will be favored and that is against Colgate. I have stared at the schedule and numbers and cannot figure out a way this team gets to 5 wins. It is 4 at the absolute max and i would be shocked if they get to 4. Syracuse Under 4 wins a full 2 units for me.

Play #5 - Kansas Under 2 wins (-110). I am shocked this is at 2 at some shops. This team won 0 games last year and i expect more of the same from this team. They return 18 starters but again the team won zero games last year and the schedule this year is BRUTAL. They would need to get 3 wins for us to lose. They play 12 games this year and 2 are winnable. and those are the first two games of the year. They would need to win game 1 vs Rhode Island which they probably will. They would need to win game 2 vs Ohio (odds not in Kansas's favor) and game 10 vs Iowa St (which they will be double digit dogs). Because this Kansas team isnt winning a single other game on there schedule that looks like this > at memphis, at Texas Tech, TCU, at baylor, OK State, at Oklahoma, at WVU, Texas, at Kansas St. Kansas Under 2 wins for 1.5 units for me.

Play #6 - Cincinnati Over 7.5 wins (-110). This team won 7 games last year and returns 15 starters. This team could have easily won 10 games as they dropped close games against Memphis, Temple, and Houston. The schedule is easier this year for the bearcats. They get for sure wins against UT Martin, Miami Oh, ECU, at UCF. They also get the tougher opponents at home. Houston, South Florida, BYU, Memphis are all at home. I expect the cats to be favorites against those teams except for Houston. This team wins a couple of the coin flip games and they are looking at 8 and possibly 9 wins. Cincinnati Over 7.5 wins for a full 2 units for me.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the write ups. I understand your desire to build up an email list, but we aren't big on new members publishing their twitter accounts and trying to collect emails. Too many weird/unethical things can happen.

Good luck this season and look forward to future posts.

Welcome to the site and thanks for the write ups. I understand your desire to build up an email list, but we aren't big on new members publishing their twitter accounts and trying to collect emails. Too many weird/unethical things can happen.

Good luck this season and look forward to future posts.

No problem i understand the sites policy. I am not selling anything or trying to build an email list so no worries there. Thanks for the welcome

First Plays of College Football Year.

Western Kentucky -16 Risking 0.55 units to win 0.5 units

South Carolina/Vandy Under 42 riskings 0.33u to win 0.30 units

Good luck

Last edited:
First Plays of College Football Year.

Western Kentucky -16 Risking 0.55 units to win 0.5 units

South Carolina/Vandy Under 42 riskings 0.33u to win 0.30 units

Good luck

66664822.jpg

Couple free and easy winner last night just like we like them

Update 2-0 +.08u (+800)

tonights play:

kState/Stanford Under 49 risking 0.22u to win 0.2units

I'll buy up all your interest in the Purdue under bet if you're looking to sell any. They are going to be so fucking bad. Oh, and welcome to the site.

only a couple early plays from me:

10 point teaser 3 teams: Buckeyes Over56.5, Western Michigan +14.5, Bama -1.5 risking 0.33u to win 0.3u

Western Mich +5 (0.2u risking 0.22u to win 0.2u)

Western Mich +180 0.1u to win 0.18u)

good luck

Friday:
army winner +300
stanford under winner +300
tease: army/Stan under winner +200

saturday:
western mich +5 winner +200
western Michigan +180 winner +180
tease: bama/OSU over/ western mich +300

6-0 on the weekend +1,480$

Updated ytd: 8-0 +2,280 (+2.280 units)

obviously don't expect me to have weekends like this every weekend ha!

Thanks for the kind words guys! (Cruse, hunt, clowncar, colt, egg man, badger

may have a second half play in the Notre Dame/ Texas game.

Notre Dame/ Texas over 30 2nd half winner +100$

hats off to both teams. One hell of a game from both sides. Gosh, I love football! Be safe tonight everyone. FSU/Ole Miss tomorrow!!

my take away from this game is Texas will be much better than I thought. Not overreacting to this win but this team will be a tough customer all year and really looked solid tonight.

Updated ytd college football: 9-0 +2,380$ (+2.380 units)

Kizer clearly the better QB for Notre Dame throwing ability makes that offense much better than ziare. I actually was impressed with Notre Dame tonight as well. Thought they played well. Tori Hunter Jr was a big loss for them hope that kid is alright. But was really impressed with both teams tonight to be honest. Great football game. Texas executed that 2 QB system to perfection tonight also.

Agree. Some of the best I've ever seen when to put what qb in. Both sides. Kizer is nfl caliber imo.

Good job

Going to play this parlay that included the football game tonight.

washington Nationals/ Florida state money line (-105) risking 315 to win 300

Nationals/ Florida state ml parlay winner +300$

FSU -3.5 2h winner +100

11-0 weekend on college football +2.780$ (+2.780 units)

Well do not expect another 11-0 weekend this coming weekend as that is highly unlikely to happen again the rest of the year. Here are a couple plays for next weekend that i am through and have capped. I will recap these later in the week but some of the lines will change and feel these lines will move the other way so getting on some of these early in the week is a good thing at times.

Week 2 College Football:

Louisville -13 (bought 1.5 points) (-130) Risking 0.26 units to win 0.2units (260$ to win 200$)

Western Kentucky +28.5 Risking 0.33 units to win 0.30 units (risking 330 to win 300$)

Little insight to why i am on what i am on with these two games.

Louisville & Syracuse both got wins week one in blowout fashion. Louisville in very severe blowout fashion. I did gain some respect from the louisville game just from how explosive the offense was. Yes, I know they played Charlotte but still. Syracuse is a team i think the odds makers have over valued to start the year as you can tell from my Win totals. Before the year started i had this game circled and had the line at (Ville -16/-17 points) The 14 seems low too low to me. As i think Syracuse getting too much credit to start the year.

Western Kentucky +28.5. We got a free and easy win with WKU last weekend as they destroyed Rice. I watched the entire game and Mike White looks very solid. He is a 3rd year Quarterback that has the ability to keep this game closer than the odds makers think. Maybe not by lighting up the score board so much but by not making so many mistakes that the game gets out of hand. I also think WKU will score some points in this game. Maybe not a ton but enough for the +28.5 to cover. Another reason i like this game is because how Bama's schedule plays out. They just dismantled USC and have a big game next week at Ole Miss. How much respect are they giving Western Kentucky this week? Bama could win in blowout fashion but i don't see it this week. I'll take the points with WKU.

Great posts and congrats on the perfect start Card
Will be checking back, like the plays for week 2:cheers3:

Will calculate all together tonight after games:

already pending were these:

Louisville -13 (bought 1.5 points) (-130) Risking 0.26 units to win 0.2units (260$ to win 200$) Win +200

cuse +7.5 2h (110 to win 100) Loss -110

Western Kentucky +28.5 Risking 0.33 units to win 0.30 units (risking 330 to win 300$)

Adding these:
Money Line Parlay Army/Cincinnati (+110 odds) (0.3u to win 0.33u (300 to win 330$))

Money Line Parlay SD St/Tennessee/Auburn/Iowa (+112 odds) (0.3u to win 0.36u (300 to win 360))

Oklahoma -46 (0.33u to win 0.3u) 330 to win 300

Lamar +43.5 (0.22u to win 0.2u) 220 to win 200

Howard +43 (0.33u to win 0.3u) 330 to win 300

Teaser with NFL and College : Ohio St -21/ Arizona Cardinals pk (0.36u to win 0.3u) 360 to win 300

Good luck all!

Weekend Recap so far:

Ville -13 Winner +200
Cuse +7.5 2h LOSS -110
Western Kentucky +28.5 Winner +300
Army/Cincy Parlay Winner +330
Oklahoma -46 Loss -330
Lamar +43.5 Winner +200
Howard +43 Winner +300

5-2 so far this weekend +890$

Year To Date:
16-2 to start college football +3,670$ (+3.670 units)

An insane start to the year

Pending Still:
Money Line Parlay SD St/Tennessee/Auburn/Iowa (+112 odds) (0.3u to win 0.36u (300 to win 360))

Teaser: Ohio St -21 which won/ AZ cardinals pk tomorrow night (360 to win 300)

Bring these two winners home to finish an outstanding start to the College football year.

Thanks Guys!

Iowa/Tenn/SD St/Auburn Parlay gets there to end the night +360$

puts us at 17-2 to start the year. Probably the best start i will ever have in any sport ever

17-2 +4,030$

Only thing pending is the AZ cards to close out the teaser with the buckeyes.

I do play the NFL but will post all those plays in the other forum on the Professional football forum. Helps me distinguish the two sport record differentials.

Good luck today and next week College Football schedule is really really good!

UM Thank you for the insane run happy to say i tailed them all. except for the Cuse 2nd half because i dint see it friday night. so you led me to a 17-1 start. Insane

:shake:

:cheers3:

Bearcats +8 loss -330$

Bad job capping on my part. Houston dominated the game through and through. We were lucky to hang in there as long as we could.

back at it tomorrow

Year to date updated 17-3 +3,700$

Will add games here in a bit.

Here are the early games

App St +4.5 (220 to win 200)
Vandy +7 (bought the hook) (240 to win 200)
New Mexico +7.5 (220 to win 200)

money line parlay:
Uconn/Michigan/WKU (200 to win 220)

Rest of my adds for today:

Uconn -3 (220 to win 200)
Colorado +18 (220 to win 200)
Auburn -2.5 (220 to win 200)
Nebraska -2.5 (330 to win 300)
Western Michigan -3 (220 to win 200)
Texas St +30 (220 to win 200)
Ohio St money line +100 (500 to win 500)
Cal +7 (220 to win 200)
San Jose +13 (220 to win 200)

6 wins 6 losses yesterday for a profit of 280$

Buckeyes moneyline and Nebraska were the plays that made us the profit everything else broke even.

Updated year to date: 24-9 +4,380$

Not playing any side of the game tonight but am putting together a moneyline parlay with Clemson.

Money line Parlay: Clemson ML / Cincinnati Bengals ML (310 to win 300)

Good luck tonight!

Back