THE Universe has Spoke. A sign was delivered for super bowl.

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I’ve waited patiently for a sign from the universe. No signs were coming at all.

I stayed patient. I waited.

I had an extra key that I was carrying when I was heading out. I decided to hide the key in an inside pocket of my jacket. I don’t wear this jacket often and chose it among 10 different jackets.

I reached in the inside pocket and noticed something in the pocket. I pulled it out and when I pulled the thing out I was like THIS IS THE SIGN

THIS IS IT . At that time I knew right away it was alerting me to the winner!

This is what I pulled out of my jacket.

The picture will not load.

But I found a Philadelphia Eagles Key chain in the jacket.

It must have been sitting in that jacket for years.

I’m convinced I wore that jacket so the universe could give me the eagles keychain.

Sorry tb 12 it’s EAGLES TIME.

If you're liking the eaglets, I just saw some good stats in your favor. SB faves higher than 3 the last 10 years are 0-5 su, and 1-4 ats.

And 5 out of the last 6, 8 out of the last 10, have been won by the dogs outright.

If you're liking the eaglets, I just saw some good stats in your favor. SB faves higher than 3 the last 10 years are 0-5 su, and 1-4 ats.

And 5 out of the last 6, 8 out of the last 10, have been won by the dogs outright.

I’m thinking the universe is telling me Eagles are winning this game.

I don’t think it will be much of a contest.

The eagles will win.

Fletcher cox mvp worth a little sprinkle

Sammy. I had a sign as well. I was looking for an old VHS and I stumbled across a old school Philly jersey 12 Randall Cunningham. small signs

Yes the Eagles are becoming the universe favourite.

Perhaps the strangest sign happened to me a few years ago during a walk.

I was walking in a neighbourhood. I was walking by a home when I heard someone whispering to me from the bushes. I was initially weirded out. Like what’s going on?

The guy sneaks out of the bushes and says are you also here for the cat?
I’m confused I say what cat?

The guy says I’m a private investigator and I’ve been Hired to find a stolen cat. He asks if I know who lives in a house down the street?
I say I’ve seen the lady but I haven’t seen no cat.

He shows me a picture of a white cat. He says it was stolen by the lady in that house and he was hired by the owner to find the cat.

I told him I would keep an eye during my walks and if I see the cat I will contact him. The guy thanked me.

The missing cat’s name was DARBY THE CAT.

RONALD DARBY #41 eagles corner.

I always laughed when I told everyone the story about Darby the cat.

Now our avatars the white cat with DARBY THE MISSING cat?

It could be a premonition from the universe telling me the Eagles are going to win this match.

I’m feeling the Eagle signs.

Also in Zane some stat about the league leader in passing yards has never won a super bowl.

Lots of things going vs the pats.

I think the dynamic 6 will get to brady like the giants ravens and dolphins did.

COX CURRY BARNETT GRAHAM LONG JERNIGAN will be able to harass Brady like crazy

I'm missing something here....if a fav of more than 3 has lost SU 0-5 then how could they also not be 0-5 ATS?

This thread has a grasping at straws feel to it.......

One of these two is bound to melt down on Sunday.....Doug Pederson under the glare of the lights or the pressure or Nick Foles because he's Nick Foles.....one has to happen....but admittedly the cat man"s signs has me a little nervous....ha ha

This thread has a grasping at straws feel to it.......

One of these two is bound to melt down on Sunday.....Doug Pederson under the glare of the lights or the pressure or Nick Foles because he's Nick Foles.....one has to happen....but admittedly the cat man"s signs has me a little nervous....ha ha

Brady and Pats have experience for sure. But it really is overrated. Many new teams do very well in the Super Bowl.

Bj player logically pats look good but the universe is a whole different animal.
I am receiving signs as Pro V colt did as well to the eagles.
eagles

The universe already knows the score. The game has been played. The results are known. It’s in the players cards. If Peterson Foles and Shwartz Jeffrey Laurie are going to win the super bowl it’s in the cards.

Meaning the destiny is already written. If eagles are super bowl champs it’s alreafy known in each players destiny.

I believe this to be true.

Players who are really good but injury prone seem to fit my line of thinking. Sometimes it’s a guys path destiny karma to be good enough to make pro but injuries seem to derail the player. Other players play injury free for 15 years.

It’s in the individual destiny of the players.

Some guys are meant to be winners. Some are meant to lose!

Who is meant to win this yeAr? Who has the lucky cards?

If these signs are correct from the universe the eagles will win. There is nothing the pats can do. Eagles will win.

Cat man....you are the best...your posts crack me up....but what happened to all the bellychick/brady bravado from earlier....hard work,better prep don't choke etc etc....is the destiny of the universe too strong for such menial character traits or can the super duo overcome?

Cat man....you are the best...your posts crack me up....but what happened to all the bellychick/brady bravado from earlier....hard work,better prep don't choke etc etc....is the destiny of the universe too strong for such menial character traits or can the super duo overcome?

There is still time remaining to find a pats sign.

Brady and Bellichek are like a skilled sushi chef. They can make magic out of rice

It could also be written in their stories that these 2 guys are going to dominate the nfl and set records.

Still 72 hours. Universe has time to send more messages and possibly the Big sign.

Foles from quitting football and working at Costco to winning a super bowl. The universe loves these stories.
Universe also likes records and history and perhaps the super duo when created were created to dominate the nfl like no one else has.

One other factor Bj that I must tell you about —

Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins have done a lot of amazing community work. From donations to speaking out to meeting with state prosecutors. These 2 guys are on the eagles!
Could the universe reward them with a title because of their saintly work?

I like to look at teams and players and think ok which players have the cards to be a winner. Which players have the cards to be a runner up

Brady shows up. Wins 3 titles right away.

Great cards from the universe.

Then he suffers 2 terrible sad defeats to Eli giants.

After the second loss I’m thinking wow brady is amazing but he got burned twice by Eli. Eli clearly had the universe and cards in his favour. Look at the lucky throws needed to win.

Then brady bounces back winning 2 bowls that his team trailing by 10 and 19 heading into the 4 Th.

So universe says ok I screwed you brady twice with giants here you go 2 tight wins in a row.

What does the universe want to reward? Charity work of long Jenkins? Foles story?

Brady and bill?

Heard this stat today and immediately thought of Sammy.

Human mascots are 15-7 vs animal mascots in the SB.

*From Adam Corolla podcast. Unable to confirm.

Also the Pats human mascot is very special.

We all know that Alex Guerrero is inside that Patriot mascot uniform.

Guerrero probably meditating or doing some crazy shaman style praying for the patriots.

After the Pats lost to the giants twice all of a sudden this Guerrero fellow arrives.

I think Kraft went to Peru to find a new edge a new secret weapon and he somehow found Guerrerro.

Pats win 2 crazy super bowls. Perhaps Bellicheks legendary halftime adjustments is to switch the patriot mascot with Alex Guerrero

Last edited:
At exactly 11:00 am I saw a guy with a Wentz jersey #11

Is the sign telling us eagles or telling us the Wentz is going to win or that wentz injury is the key?

Catman my man!! I just saw a sign and wondering what I should do with it. I was watching the Celtics game and during a break the camera flashed to a fan in the stands wearing a Brady jersey. Is the universe speaking to me?

Catman my man!! I just saw a sign and wondering what I should do with it. I was watching the Celtics game and during a break the camera flashed to a fan in the stands wearing a Brady jersey. Is the universe speaking to me?

No, just the NBA schedule makers for scheduling a game in Boston today.

Back