The Rose Bowl

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]'06/'07 CFB Record ATS: 34-14 (71%)

Been laying low on these bowls, just don't have much of a feel for these games so I'm not forcing plays. My hat is off to all you guys who are cleaning up. I really like this one though.

USC/Michigan OVER 46 (-110)
I think this number will prove to be way off. Pasadena is expected to be 68 and sunny at kickoff. There is a large amount of offensive talent on this football field today. I don't buy this shit about Michigan being a defensive, running all day team. This is a team that in their two "big" games this season, hit totals of 81 and 68. Everybody jumped on the Under 41 with Michigan/Ohio St., and the thing cleared 80. Just visualizing this game in my head, this highly anticipated matchup in sunny California, I just cannot picture a 23-17 defensive game in this sort of atmosphere. These games can spiral out of control quickly, especially in the second halves so don't worry about a slow start. The Rose Bowls have had tons of scoring in recent years, and I expect no change here. Carroll with all this time will have more tricks up his sleeve than David Blaine, and honestly I can't see him running the ball all day into that run defense. I think Booty throws the ball all day long, and I'm sure the protection issues from the UCLA game have been addressed by Carroll. With Michigan, they've already proven they can score in bunches and they'll have to today to keep up. Plus in the end, if you have a team down 10 or 14, you'll see some serious airing out on offense. Plus, I'm not underestimating the chance, although it's small, of overtime in this game. One way or another, I just think we see some fireworks here and it finds its way into the 50s, 60s, or even 70s. GL and enjoy the games.

moneybag.gif
[/FONT]

Killa,
Because Michigan can stop their opponent with their defesne they tend to play conservatively and ball control games. See more value in taking MICHIGAN.

Mich:
On Defense, 1st against the rush, 105th against the pass, 12th overall
On Offense, 15th rushing, 91th passing, 37th overall
5-0 ATS, u/o 2-3 away game

USC:
on Defense, 22nd against the rush, 76 against the pass, 26th overall.
on Offense, 65th in Rushing, 25th in passing, 29th overall
4-2 ATS, o/u 1-5 , home game

SC offense isn't great anymore, and they cannot throw if they cannot run the ball todaỵ MICH will play conservative on the offense, double teaming jarrett and challenging washington to beat their front D line.

Michigan should be -3.5/4 points. Everyone knows that if you have a good defense and a good running you will win game.

allsmiley said:
Killa,
Because Michigan can stop their opponent with their defesne they tend to play conservatively and ball control games. See more value in taking MICHIGAN.

Mich:
On Defense, 1st against the rush, 105th against the pass, 12th overall
On Offense, 15th rushing, 91th passing, 37th overall
5-0 ATS, u/o 2-3 away game

USC:
on Defense, 22nd against the rush, 76 against the pass, 26th overall.
on Offense, 65th in Rushing, 25th in passing, 29th overall
4-2 ATS, o/u 1-5 , home game

SC offense isn't great anymore, and they cannot throw if they cannot run the ball todaỵ MICH will play conservative on the offense, double teaming jarrett and challenging washington to beat their front D line.

Michigan should be -3.5/4 points. Everyone knows that if you have a good defense and a good running you will win game.

Is this a road game? Also i dont think the big 10 teams have the offenses USC has so that stats mean nothing. I think if you compared the two teams with who faced the better offenses you would notice the stats are a lot closer than what ya think. Michigans d is good no doubt, but ohio st proved that if you have team speed there will be a lot of openings :shake:

Justin - I'm on this one too. Hell of a season buddy.
Have a great New Year and continued success in 2007!!!!

Sure the stats may say this will be a defensive game, but lets not forget that both these teams have huge motivation and I believe they will push to make unstoppable big plays.

GL

NUT UNDER....
Over bettors can tear up their tickets midway through 2nd quarter.

Bowl games haven't been your specialty Killa.
You had a hell of a season over at the other place though and your baskets are still consistent.
Overs just don't get there in games when neither team can gain more than 1.5 yards per rush, the coaches insist on running for 1.5 yards per rush, and then when you do get the ball inside the 20 you either settle for field goal or turn it over.

What a crappy start to 2007 for me:down:

This game is driving me nuts. Had Michigan in the first half but they could do nothing. After the bet pushed I am now all over USC Those sacks make it tough for Michigan to do much. Not sure Michigan can adjust. Not sure USC can either. Not even sure I can! :drink:

Lets see....
You have 8 minutes and all your time outs...
You are at 4th and 11 from the 20....
You can kick a FG and make it where a TD & 2pt conversion gets you within a game ending tying FG and what do you decide to do Lloyd Carr????
Of course you go for it and your QB doesn't even throw to the first down marker. LOL
What a bunch of overhyped players this squad is....
The only thing worse is their head decision maker.

Wow we actually had a shot in the end BoDogKilla thanks to Pete Carrol being a smart coach. Bud unfortunately for us Lloyd Carr is an idiot and he decided to make bonehead after bonehead decision. Punting at his 35 down by 21 with 5 minutes left on 4th and 10??????

What is he trying to do by punting??? If you don't get it so what you still lose either way???

all i gotta say is unfuckin real

great hit, an glad i layed off. this was a bad beat for tha under backers

:moose:Hey you got your over! I was hoping Michigan would score in garbage time and they did. Great call on the over!!!

Bkzfinest80 said:
Killa can you please rip the shit out of 'PooPooStinks'?

I don't need to. I think he feels stupid enough already, lol.

Congrats guys money;

Sweated that one out. I wish I hadn't watched the game & just caught the score on the ticker. Games like this are bad for the blood pressure. I thought surer than shit the two missed PATs would screw my O46.5

Tale of two halves, wow....these are the ones that are really nice to pull out a miraculous cover. Nice work Justin....love how Carroll came out throwing to score that last USC touchdown, 4 straight passes when everyone thought he would run.

I love these idiots (mostly at the other site) freaking out and calling this bet a loser in the 1H, or at halftime. It's like have you ever watched college football before? lol

Good call bro! Overs are never out of the picture in CFB...especially with the overtime rule. Keep up the good work!

Back