The 'Real' Opening Night Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Hard to think of the London games as opening night when there are still exhibition games going on. Forgive my shortness here, I'll be around to answer questions. I 'moises alou'd' my ankle playing baseball on Sunday and still getting the percocets through the system.

Looking forward to the NHL season, no doubts about it. Hope to be a profitable one.

Ottawa / Toronto over 6

Detroit -1.5 +150

Montreal / Carolina under 6

GL everyone:cheers:

Santa,
Good luck bro!
I'm a big fan of the Ultracet tablets....have one b4 you start drinking...then one more an hour b4 bedtime....the most weird dreams EVER!

I like all 3 of your picks...Bodogshit hasn't posted lines yet but those are some solid plays.

It's good to see all of the hockey cappers back! With you on the Under on the Canes/Habs Santa. GL Bro!

DX - think the Wings have some good pop, lots of motivation etc. GL

BAR -:tiphat:

Jump - 'an_horse'

Terp - good to hear. GL

Gentleman, do you think it's a bad idea that I don an Ottawa jersey tonight and head to my buddies Maple Leaf party? I'm know I'm gonna get some serious flack...

Ah what the hell. If you don't hear from me in a few days, please file a missing Senators report. Thank you all and enjoy your evening!

Mike - lol, well the bankroll will take it... would like the leafs to at least get a few, ha. GL

DX - if its my party, you'd be watching from the patio with a jucie box, hah. GL tonight

GL , Santa.

Took the Sens on the puckline +210....what the heck? I can't take the Stars in Colorado tonight, so I'll throw some at the Sens.

GL again,

Press

Back