Iowa State +6.5
Arkansas +6.5
USC -7

18 Total Pix
9 Favorites
9 Underdogs

Perfect for fading. lol
Good luck to all this week.

Do you mind if I ask if you have any favorite games?

I mostly bet TT's, totals, live and 2nd halves in football to be honest. I do sides at times.

This week is tough.

I do think that LSU is getting too many points at home versus Georgia. Now, I have been on the Georgia train since I saw Fromm playing in HS all star games and knew he was going to be good early. After the ND game last year it was 'on' regarding that school. The difference this year is they have a very average, at best, pass rush and can give up some yards. I think the type of defense that will hurt Burrow more than anything is ones that can smack him in the face a little bit. We saw that last week. I do not forsee that this week and LSU defense is pretty good...albeit Georgia offense is good too.

This feels like a classic LSU game of getting some field position for short drives and keeping it semi lower scoring going into the late 3Q when they game shortens up and gets more tense. The ability top get more than a TD here is huge, imo.

I need Georgia to win for a RSW bet but I won't let that cloud my judgement.

So, at this point, if I had to pick out a side that would be it.

*I picked a side, since you play sides it looks like

No clue on any thing other than USC. CU has benefited from a weak schedule, I think you're on theright side there.

Interesting. I like totals too but just having fun with sides for now. This may be simplistic but I think Georgia has coaching advantage and I feel LSU will come back to earth. Just think Georgia offense will pull away. But I stayed away. You are much more knowledgeable than me though. I appreciate your opinion. Many of these I'm just following sharps. 11-7 or 12-6 would be fine with me. I also have the philosophy of going with big dogs in the dogs contest. I think if you get one every now and then you have a chance. We all know big dogs win a few almost every week. Appreciate the dialogue.

I'm new to this site but am enjoying it. Thanks.

Great site to be a part of. Tons of knowledgeable good guys willing to share thoughts and plays on games. Can def say I’m a much better capper than I was when I joined almost a decade ago. Welcome aboard and gl this weekend.

Thanks 2daBank. I'm enjoying the knowledge so far. Does anyone like the the over on AF/SDS tonight. Kind of a contrarian play I know.

The most horrific totals you will ever see. Fade these

Texas/Baylor Under
Temple/Navy Under
UCF/Memphis Under
Oklahoma St./KSU Over
W. Michigan/Bowling Green Over
UNLV/Utah St. Over
Houston/East Carolina Over

I was afraid to open this as I thought it would be pics of bad sports injuries. Hate seeing that shit.

Sorry guys. Bad terminology on my part. I still need to learn Cappingthegame.com etiquette I guess. Hope all goes well today. $$

Looks like a great call. I went bonkers and picked them in the underdog contest. lol Just a feeling. I like to go for long shots. Way to cash in. Nice Pic by the way.

Back