The "LETS GET PUMPED" cfb thread

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
In September, I will be heading down to El Paso , Texas where I went to high school and earned my college degree. I will be meeting my two best friends from High school there and we will be having a great time reliving how I used to dominate them in every sport ( cough cough ). The occasion for the meeting is the Texas Longhorns AT UTEP Miner football game.

I am so pumped for this game and the trip !!!

Here is a link to a clip that gets me hyped up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJ49GydmKE

Add your hype and lets have some fun !!!!

hahah i am ready to see how dissapointed the noles are going to make me again till fucking bowden leaves...

I already scheduled a work meeting in Jacksonville the last week of October. Will stay the following weekend to attend The Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party or whatever they're calling it now.

Hopefully, both teams will still be ranked in the top 5. Yeah...I'm just a little bit pumped!

:smiley_acbe:

ATL for the Clemson x Bama game. i can't fucking wait to meet up with Dwight Schrute and sing Tiger Rag with him.

Thanks Tide, looking forward to a good game and drunken times as well :cheers:

FUCK, I can't wait for CFB to get cranked up

As CBS cut to commercial after Coutu kicked the XP and all you saw was the UF bench and the UGA bench both absolutely pumped and trying to pump up their fans...well that was probably the coolest think I saw all last year

Um.............UConn at Temple on September 6th?

Probably going to Penn St. at Syracuse on Sept 13th as well. Should be a fun trip.

nah dwight ....utah state is more adopted than anything else. I just enjoy following the obscure.

Longhorns are my favs
utep is my alma mater
and i cheer for my local unlv team

Those are my three squads ... definitely longhorns are favs though.

Yeah dmoney i was thinking ..... uconn won that game from that call and they beat louisville on a fair catch that was returned for a score. lucky bastiges.

since bar and steed are both here ... maybe someone can find some good michigan vs ohio state stuff.

So who are you going to pull for in El-Paso this year? Do you pull for the biggest win in your alma mater's history or pull for the Longhorns to keep the MNC hopes alive?

Either way, just party with Mike Price

i cant afford to party like mike price but then agauin the motel 6 i take the stripper to wont have room service for her to charge up.

i will be cheering for the longhorns, but if we were to lose ( roflmao ) atleast it would be to utep.

Can't wait to get me some "chicos tacos" . Favorite taco joint in the world.

^^^ Depends on the spread... just go with a bunch of guys who used to work together once a year and go to different stadiums, last year Syracuse, year before Big House etc etc... this year its WVU as we heard its great and reasonable drive from Toronto

va tech at Nebraska. One of my vendors is renting a large limo bus, filling it with booze, and taking us to the game (tickets included for big deals like myself).

Saturday October 4th.
tO$U at Wisconsin. Night game at Camp Randall. Place is going to be rockin.

<--------August 30th

The start of a new era.

The country club is closed bitches.

You're crazy if you think I'm clicking on that link.

:36_11_6:

But the coverage technique was perfect !!

And it shows the rest of the drive with the terrible call near the goalline !!

Link gets you "pumped up" without even clicking on it !!!

Awesome.

I have that particular game circled , a very likely bet on utah for me there. Always dependent on the line of course.

GET PUMPED!!!

womensacademywoooosu2.jpg

Back