The "LETS GET PUMPED" cfb thread

For all the talk about usc/ohiostate .... the georgia - florida game si the one game that i will not miss this year no matter what.:smiley_acbe:

yes sirrrrrrr

i hope urban has some shit planned to get his whole team hyped after that endzone celebration, which btw, imo, was awsome from UGAY

Well I loved it and hated it too. It was awesome but i bet georgia in that game. So i didnt like the penalties or the fact that they might have awakened florida. it worked out though.

He better have some extra security around him that game. Hes a real hated man down there I bet hey P&G??

I wouldn't go that far. Ok well that's my personal opinion.
Anyone that is a true Tiger fan through and through knows that Saban deserves ALOT of credit for LSU football being where it is today.
Not just the players and the culture of the program but the impact the guy had on the facility improvements. I was one of the few but I was so happy to see him go. His offensive mindset is deplorable and he loses games that he should win. Defensively the dude is a great coach and recruiter and unfortunately it will show in the next couple years. However, he is so confident in his defense that he leaves them out to dry far too often. You cant punt 10 times in the 3rd Quarter and expect the other team not to score.

But if you look up egotistical dickhead in the dictionary you will find ole Nick.

Back