The CTG Fantasy baseball half way point thread

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
S

signalcaller

Monday, Jul 14 through Sunday, Jul 20. Active pitchers will be credited with all stats earned during this period regardless of total innings pitched, although at least one pitching appearance is required to win ERA and/or WHIP.
<TABLE class=gametable id=standingstable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><THEAD><TR><TH class="first rank">Rank</TH><TH> </TH><TH class=team>Team</TH><TH class=wlt>W-L-T</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>GB</TH><TH>Last Week</TH><TH>Waiver</TH><TH class=last>Moves</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class="first rank">1.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>SHSUHorns</TD><TD>84-56-10</TD><TD>.593</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3-7-0</TD><TD>12</TD><TD class=last>42</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">2.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Client #10</TD><TD>80-60-10</TD><TD>.567</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6-3-1</TD><TD>8</TD><TD class=last>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank blast">3.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>team drop/add</TD><TD>78-58-14</TD><TD>.567</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>6-4-0</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=last>197</TD></TR><TR class=selected><TD class="first rank">4.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Signalcaller</TD><TD>80-62-8</TD><TD>.560</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>7-3-0</TD><TD>7</TD><TD class=last>57</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank blast">5.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>College King Rexies</TD><TD>77-66-7</TD><TD>.537</TD><TD>8.5</TD><TD>5-4-1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD class=last>72</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank blast">6.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>tipyerbartender</TD><TD>76-71-3</TD><TD>.517</TD><TD>11.5</TD><TD>4-6-0</TD><TD>11</TD><TD class=last>103</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">7.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Yank's Cupcakes</TD><TD>67-73-10</TD><TD>.480</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>3-6-1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD class=last>20</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">8.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Hawaiiguy's Foolios</TD><TD>67-74-9</TD><TD>.477</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>6-3-1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD class=last>18</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">9.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>The Blown Saves</TD><TD>69-76-5</TD><TD>.477</TD><TD>17.5</TD><TD>3-6-1</TD><TD>6</TD><TD class=last>60</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank blast">10.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Smokedawgs</TD><TD>61-76-13</TD><TD>.450</TD><TD>21.5</TD><TD>4-5-1</TD><TD>3</TD><TD class=last>15</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">11.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>Triple Play</TD><TD>55-80-15</TD><TD>.417</TD><TD>26.5</TD><TD>5-3-2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=last>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">12.</TD><TD class=im> </TD><TD class=team>The Munson's</TD><TD>49-91-10</TD><TD>.360</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>3-5-2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Shaping up to be a nice race. A lot of teams still in the thing. A lot more active than I thought it would be and thats what makes it fun. Any prediction on who you guys think ends up on top?>

I got my $ on Client #10 :)

All seriousness this is definitely the best and deepest league I've ever been in

Lets figure out a trade here Kramer. I need some more pop in my lineup. Anybody you looking to move?

Watch out for the Foolio's.

They had the best Pitching in the League....

And now with McLouth and Thome replacing complete garbage Gary Mathews Jr and Randy Wynn....they have some serious pop.

Not to mention DL'ers Johnny Demon and David Ortiz join Cantu, Giambi, and Carlos Quentin soon......

:popcorn::whip::whip:

words cant describe how disappointed i am with my team

i dont get it

i think smokedawgs need to fire the manager and light a fire under these underperforming bums

words cant describe how disappointed i am with my team

i dont get it

i think smokedawgs need to fire the manager and light a fire under these underperforming bums
damn dude i look at your hitters and they look formidable.....

pitching aint bad either....

long way to go, we are all in striking distance......:cheers:

Bradley, Hamels, Sheets, Shields, Kotchman, Upton, Beltran.... all of them are up for grabs here. My team chemistry is just not where it should be

Back