The bowls

Still thinking about C Florida and Baylor. I do like how C Florida stepped up in big games this year. Like that game they nearly won vs the Cocks and the big win over the Ville. C Florida does have a top notch elite NFL qb as well, that's a lot of points they are catching. On the other hand don't know how C Florida's defense will hold up, vs that Baylor unit. Gonna have to think it over a bit more.

Well 1-2 so far, Texas Am should make it 2-2 hopefully. Gonna do better tomorrow I think.

Adding

Nebraska +6 1st half vs Georgia

Think the Huskers can hang around for a half, then it might get away. I like the motivational edge for the Huskers. Georgia players are not excited about playing Nebraska again, while the Huskers want revenge. I don't know, I mean Georgia could roll em maybe, they do have the better team for sure. This reminds me of the Washington vs Nebraska bowl game, when Nebraska beat the crap out of Washington in the regular season, and then had a rematch in the bowl game. Nebraska didn't care, and the inferior team Washington smoked em. That was the same year and this is a year apart, but same thing.

LOL!!! I'm on the exact same play!!!

Good luck to us!!!

:cheers::cheers:Happy New Year Tuck and GL. Here is to some good potato juice.

Yeah Jimmy the Huskers rolled it up for us, fuckin it's great to get a bowl win. I hope Bo can make some progress here, I think he can. We have a lot of young players playing, and I think the Huskers are gonna be tough next year. Could win the big 10 maybe, it will be tough, but I think they have a shot. Well, if Abdullah leaves for the NFL then we have trouble, hope he doesn't go.

Tim, happy new year to you too, and a lot of potato juice for me, LOL.

Adding

Baylor vs Central Florida +16.5

This is a play on Bortles to keep it close. He is a helluva qb, and I think he can toss it around and keep em in the game. The UCF defense is gonna have trouble stopping Baylor for sure, but if they can just hang in there they should be okay. I'm not overly confident in this one, but giving it a shot, I gotta have a bet on something if I'm awake, LOL. I guess maybe I could find some dogs to bet on or horses.

Overall a good day, went 3-0 so far. My teaser with Stanford is in jeopardy though. I think they will still pull it out and give me a 4-0 day, but I'm not sure. Michigan St is the luckiest fucking team out there. The Huskers should have beat em, that really pissed me off.

That commercial that keeps running for the Nissan Rogue. They are wrong cars can jump on trains. I may try it tonight when I'm hammered, LOL.

Don't think I will do anything with the half time line. Baylor I assume will come back and win. Could maybe go with them -11.5. The over might be a good possibility as well, there is no defense happening in this game. Ah no need to put anything out there. I am good with my UCF +16.5 that should be a winner. Am a bit worried about Baylor storming back and taking over, guess I really doubt it could be that bad, to where they would cover the original game line. Baylor probably ends up winning by 7 or so. Should be a 4-1 day for me then, that's good. Got drilled the last couple of days, after a big run of 10-1.

Well it was a good day needed that after the debacle the last couple of days. 4-1, only loss was dropping that teaser to Michigan St, fuckin those guys have been fucking with me all year. That Michigan St at Nebraska game really sticks with me had Nebraska +6, and that was a joke. No way in hell should Michigan St have won that game. They were getting dominated up front on both sides of the ball. Lucky bastards got 5 turnovers, it was just the Huskers shooting themselves in the foot. If you go back and look at that game play by play, which I did watch it again, Nebraska won a majority of the plays in that game. It just says to me that Nebraska can take the division next year, if Abdullah comes back. 1 more year 1 more year, if he does leave, the offense is gonna be without any serious weapons, that would be devastating if he goes.

Might have to bet some horses or dogs tomorrow, cuz there isn't shit for games in the afternoon. No work so I got to find something to bet on. Gonna see if I like any of the conference hoops going tomorrow night. That Alabama vs Oklahoma game, I suppose I will go with Bama for the route. They could work over OU pretty good if they bring it, unsure though if Bama will actually be into this. I haven't been a believer in OU all year, think they suck, they beat me vs Okie St. I don't know that's a big line maybe crap ass OU could cover.

Well adding on a game. Not for sure if it is really the goods, but going with it anyway.

Oklahoma vs Alabama -17

Really the one major concern is if Bama shows up to play. If they do they can work OU by 30+. OU is not a team that is gonna come back when they are getting beat down. Can't throw it well, so if they get down early it will snowball. OU won't be able to run it on Bama, and then they are in big trouble. I guess I just hope that Bama brings it, at least somewhat. Betting this game though is really fucking stupid, laying 17 on a neutral with a team that you don't know if they will show up, haha, oh well I'm doing it anyway. Stoops sucks ass in bowl games recently the last 7 or 8 years so hopefully that will continue.

Roll tide egg. I've been on pretty much every SEC team so far, it's been going well, so why not another. I'm not sure if I want to do Auburn or not. We will see, I'm kind of hesitant with how Florida St just dominated all year, granted it was inferior competition, but when I watch them play they just look so damn good, just roll. Kind of reminds me of my old 95 Husker team, a force that never had a close game, and just rolled over everybody. Florida St isn't that good the 95 Huskers would wax that ass, but they might be a great team. Fuck tough call on the title game, don't know yet.

Well that sucked, guess Bama didn't want to play much. Oklahoma did look good though, and Okie St they played well. I think those Texas and Baylor games just stuck out to me that OU had earlier.

Adding

Oklahoma St -1.5 vs Missouri

Not sure about this one, but betting it anyway.

Clemson +3 vs Ohio St

This should be real close, and a shootout. Don't think Clemson will be able to stop the run, and don't think Ohio St will stop the pass. I am figuring though that Ohio St will have more trouble stopping Clemson. We will see, a lot of times I like to go with the running game vs the pass, but I'm goin the other way here. Like the +3 in a tight game. Clemson wins late by a FG.

Adding another

Clemson vs Ohio St over 71

Don't really ever bet an over on a total this high, but I can't see any way this game goes for 70 or less. Should be right around the 2 other big shootouts we've had in the bowls. Like the Texas A@M game, and the Baylor game.

Well I think Clemson +3 and the over 71 look good. Not sure though about Okie St, that is gonna be tough. They could rally maybe, I'm not giving up yet. Probably 2-1, is what is gonna happen. Ohio St really rolled at the end of the half, but that is not what they do a lot,throwing the ball, which is how they moved it. I'm tempted to take Clemson at the half here see it at pick em. I like the fact that Ohio St was not able to get Hyde goin much. The ground game is not rolling for em, which bodes well for Clemson. Gonna just lay off the 2nd half betting.

Sigo, had a winning day, but not much 2-1. Oklahoma State very easily could have won, they had that shit, fumbled it away. Oh well, 2-1 winning night. Well if not for that fumble, they would have kicked a fg to tie it. Gonna look at some hoops. I have 1 already Iowa St -6, that will probably be bet up maybe I should get that in now, haven't bet it yet.

Oh yeah added one earlier

Houston vs Vandy -2.5

Vandy has an edge in conference strength. Also when breaking down the match ups, I like Vandy being able to throw on Houston. Houston offensively is gonna have problems as they do not have an edge that I can see. Vandy is tough in the secondary, which is what Houston does, throw the ball around. I see Vandy winning by 10 or so.

Gonna look at the hoops.

Gonna get it Hunt, I don't know bowl season has been up and down. But more up than down. Am ahead for it so far.

Had a bad start, then rolled to a 10-1 streak, then had 2 bad days in a row. New Years day was good 4-1, lost with Bama. Now a 2-1 night. Shit, it's been a winning run, but not great. A lot better than a lot of people on here though, LOL. Been some losing going on here.

Shit if you don't have Vandy tomorrow you don't know what your doing, LOL. There are serious match up advantages for Vandy, fuck I am thinking about making it a bigger bet. Yeah I am.

Adding

Vandy -2 vs Houston

Line went down to 2, don't know who the fuck is betting Houston, but keep on doing it. Maybe I will add on more. Houston is not gonna be able to throw on em, Vandy has a good secondary. So what will they do? Vandy has a shit offense, yes, but they will be able to throw the ball on the Houston, they have a piss poor secondary. Vandy rolls by 10, think I am repeating myself from a earlier post.

Well Vandy turned out well, they gave me a heart attack in the 3rd quarter.

Adding

Arkansas St +7 vs Ball St

Going against the Mac again, that has been a winner so far. Not gonna go against that. Arkansas St should be able to run the ball on em pretty well, actually I think very well. I am really worried about Ball St though throwing all over Arkansas St, that may happen. I guess both teams have a big advantage in those two areas. Well I will take the points, and the ground game to hang in there vs Ball St. Not gonna make this a big bet like yesterday for sure. Gotta have a little action on this one though. Been betting every bowl game, said I wasn't gonna do that, haha. Fucking I love college football it is the best, so what the hell, I'm betting every game.

Well added another, for a lot, a big bet cuz I see my 95 Huskers in this team, they are good. They wouldn't beat my 95 Huskers, but I think they are gonna dominate this game.

Auburn vs Florida St -9 triple size of normal

I know I don't keep records and units or anything on here so who cares about the size of the bet, lol, I don't really give a fuck to tell everybody how many units I'm up or down or whatever, fuck it. Really don't wanna figure that shit out either. I bet what I say, and that is that. This is a big one though. Florida St watching them all year they look like an all time team, just like I said earlier like the 95 Huskers. Not comparing them to that team, that was the best ever 95 Huskers, but I think they are one of those all time greats. Anyway, Auburn has some huge problems defensively so I don't know how they will hang. The only way Auburn will keep up is if their running game is gashing Florida St, but I don't think that will happen. Florida St has the front 7 that can stop that Auburn running game, or at least slow em down. Think Florida St wins 48-24.

Well this game is over, had a good run there for a while in the bowls, 7-2 my last 9. Lost a shitload here though, it appears, unless Florida St gets the offense going. Lol, unsportsmanlike conduct, there we go, FSU. Touchdown Auburn. Yeah this is over. Calling it a night here. Had a rough day. Seems I can't avoid these shit days like this.

Think I'm done posting here, fucking it's bad luck. Don't really have a fucking reason to anyway. Well I'm out later, c ya'all never, lol.

Oh didn't see that Hunt, I'm holding it, lol, gonna down it in a minute, well my bets are sucking that way tonight. Anyway adding on I am going down guns blazing. This is probably stupid but oh well.

Auburn vs Florida St -8.5 for the 2nd half

Put a kind of big bet on this too, double sized. Trying to get back my losses, fuckin Terps blew as well. I don't know maybe Winston can settle in now after that late TD drive. Do get the ball, that will decide it. If FSU fucks it up on that 1st drive, then I'm screwed. Keep having these debacle days from time to time since I've been on here.

It appears I may be okay on my 2nd half bet, big possession here for FSU. The game bet at -9 is lost I figure. Unless there is a turnover or 2 by Auburn. Fuckin dropped, damn it. Sacked, well, gonna be tough to get the 2nd half, that was not good for FSU. Fuck, almost recovered a fumble. Crap, there's a big run for Auburn. Stuffed wooooooo, need to definitely not let Auburn score any more. Yeah, dropped for barely any gain. Now force the punt and drive on em. Think FSU needs to run it more, on this possession coming up. Dropping back with Winston is not working, either run it or go deep with it, air it out long.

Shit I'm gonna feel great tomorrow at work at 4 am. Been drinking a bunch and I'm gonna be up until 11. Holy shit, almost picked off, fucking run the ball FSU, fuck fuck, run it.

3rd and 7 coming up, I am not optimistic as I feel Auburn will bring the heat on this play. Winston looks like he doesn't have a clue tonight. Probably another sack coming up. Ever heard of a hot read moron.

Lol, FSU didn't start playing until the 4th quarter, fuck wish there was a 5th quarter, then I could bring home all bets. Right now Auburn is done dealing. FSU would cover -9 for the game with one more quarter, damn it.

Maybe Auburn can do something stupid and turn it over quickly here. Then FSU punches it in quick, and all my bets are in play, wooo, wooo.

Fuck, I'm screwed, I don't think FSU is gonna drive it and score here. Another debacle day on CTG, I have had a few. Shit I'm gonna lose well over a thousand, unless FSU gets a td here. Oh my, oh my, FSU has looked off all night, I think they just played awful tonight. I'm not giving Auburn credit, it was FSU fucking up all night, especially Winston he has choked on the big stage. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 100 yard kick return, fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Auburn throw a fucking pick 6, that would be nice, haha, yeah right. Well it could happen Auburn isn't the kind of team that likes to throw it around much. Guess they don't have to yet, they can still run and try to get a fg to tie it.

Damn it come on pick 6 Auburn. The hope for that is waning. Need to just worry about locking up the 2nd half bet now. Take my poop stick, and get my smaller loss.

Fuck there it goes, all is lost, and now I got to wake up in four hours fucking great. That is gonna be pleasant.

Fucking make a goddamn tackle shit, you fucking puss ass safety Ramsey. Well need a miracle now for FSU 2nd half. Guess I will watch it go down in flames. Should just go to bed now. It is over for sure. Unless FSU runs the kick back again.

Fuck I need this 2nd half FSU so bad, I can't have a debacle day. Those have been holding me back. I've been doing pretty well, except for those awful days that come up.

Hell yeah, avoided the debacle. Woooooooooooooooooooo FSU, covers the 2nd half for me. That was a crazy 2nd half, wow. Lost some still on the day, but it wasn't horrible. I can make it up this week.

That was hoping for too much, haha, got that with Ohio St at Northwestern earlier this season. The miracle cover, that was nice. It looked like Auburn was thinking about it there, but they didn't get back far enough.

Back