The bowls

i think you are making a broad statement there instead of looking at the actual players on the teams and how they have performed this year and even more relevant, lately.

also, an acc team in a crap bowl like this has not much to play for, while the acc team might be motivated to make a statement. Health on this play tho, ill likely be with u on USU but agaisnt you on BG. One of my best friends is a Pitt grad and ive watched many games with him this year and both of us are very unimpressed with this team. Just playing devils advocate, well see whos right in a few hrs man

Crap, could have had Pitt +7 -109 if I would have waited a bit. Thought there was gonna be some Pitt action, so I took the +7 -115. Got a big bet on this one now. Well, let's get it, big dog gotta eat woo woo woo.

Adding

Syracuse +4.5 vs Minnesota

Minnesota when they have lost it has been because they couldn't consistently run the ball. Looking at their losses they were all to top 30 rushing defenses, and Cuse qualifies there. Cuse is pretty good against the run, not so much against the pass, but the Gophers can't throw it for shit. As far as when Cuse has the ball they can maybe establish a little bit of a running game, I think Smith should have some success on the ground. The Gophers aren't all that good up front vs the run. They do have 1 beast man up there, Hageman. He is trouble for sure. Really I just think this game will be a grind it out affair, with very little scoring. The under would probably be a good play as well. I don't see Minnesota being able to cover 4.5, when the run game isn't cruising.

Dwoww good luck to you. I think Pitt still has more talent overall. They have had some good performances, some not so good. Beat Notre Dame, I'm pretty sure Notre Dame would take care of Bowling Green. The motivation angle in this game is impossible to figure. Bowling Green lost their coach too, so who knows how motivated either team is. Anyway give me the ACC team +7, vs the MAC, I will take that any day.

Will be with you on Marshall. Maryland has been erratic all year, and Marshall seems to consistently put up points offensively. Slight concerns about Marshall blowing that title game against Rice, though.

Yeah gorgolon, Maryland just doesn't do anything well. Marshall has the offense to throw up some points. The Rice game was a debacle for sure. Think they will bounce back here.

Adding

Washington -3 vs BYU

Think the big edge here is Price throwing it, versus Hill on the other side. Price is a much better passer which will be the difference. Both teams will run it well, a lot of yards on the ground for both teams. I also like taking a PAC 12 team since they are so tough this year, Washington had the tougher schedule. So I will side with them. Could possibly go over the total too I'm thinking. I wasn't sure about that though, that the Washington side sounded better.

I am not even drunk and I am fucking up my posts. The Washington side sounded better, not that the Washington side sounded better, LOL.

Adding

Rutgers +14.5 vs Notre Dame

The main thing with this game is motivation and location. Notre Dame is not gonna give a fuck about playing Rutgers, while Rutgers will be fired up with big name Notre Dame. Also helps that the game is at home for Rutgers, well pretty much the Bronx. Although I'm sure Notre Dame will have a pretty good fan turnout, well maybe, don't know if the fans will care either. The glaring weakness is the Rutgers secondary which is horrendous. Hopefully Notre Dame won't exploit them too bad. Rutgers, yeah they suck, but I like the +14.5, actually think Rutgers could win outright possibly. This is one of those crazy games, where nobody will see it coming, and then Rutgers upsets em. Might add on a money line bet as well.

Adding

Cincinnati vs North Carolina -2.5

Couldn't really find a significant advantage here for either side. The one big edge is the location, it is in Charlotte so there will be a huge edge for Carolina there. I do like how N Carolina has been playing late in the year as well. It seems they are playing more like the team I thought they were gonna be going into the season. Lost some cash on these fucks early on. Well basically all I have on this game is it is in Charlotte. So goin with the home side in a game where I rate as a tossup on a neutral field. A neutral field this is not.

Shit I have 3 ACC teams uh oh, I don't really like the ACC this year. Oh well, I like their match ups early. Don't like Florida St -8.5 that is for sure. Auburn is tough, I'm not gonna bet it yet though.

Adding

Miami vs Louisville -3.5

The thing that sticks out to me is Bridgewater vs the Miami secondary. I like Teddy to light it up versus a suspect secondary. Plus, Teddy is going to the NFL so he is gonna want to put on a big show here to try and be the top pick. The Ville defense is very solid, so I don't think Miami will be able to keep up.

Adding

Michigan +5 vs Kansas St

Don't think there is that much difference between these 2 teams. Really think Michigan will win, but I'm not sure with the qb situation, Morris for Michigan. Hopefully he does ok, I don't know. Seems like a lot of points for Kansas St to cover.

Adding

Middle Tenn +6.5 vs Navy

Both teams will run it well, and I don't think there is a significant edge for either team, offensively or defensively. Both teams can't stop the run. I like the plus 6.5 in what should be a close game. Think this should be more like Navy -2 or so, don't see the big edge for Navy. Have looked at this one for a while, and I don't get it the 6.5.

Somebody say hell mothafuck yeah!!! Well I'm hurting this morning, but got 4 winners in a row on the bowls. Time to go see Marty, fucking a bullet in the head would be better. The guy that doesn't watch football, LOL. Well he won't be there for a while at least. Checking in the freight, at 4 am, good times. Looks like it's 16 degrees here, that's nice, haha, oh well two winners I'm happy. Gonna wreck shop today too, Marshall, Cuse, and Washington. Get out the way bitches, Tuck is comin through. Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

Well another winner with Marshall, that's 5 in a row in the bowls. Let's see if we can reel off like 15 straight, go on one of my patented runs. Cuse game can't tell yet there. Looks like it will stay close so far to me.

Seven bowl wins in a row now. Put in a parlay with all 4 of my games today. Rutgers +15, Ville -5, Carolina -2.5 -120, Michigan +6. 100 wins 1175 or something close to that. Don't usually do parlays. I thought about doing a 7 teamer yesterday with all my bowl games from yesterday and today, damn wish I would have. Not probably gonna be around here today I don't think. Not doing any hoops either, don't wanna wreck a winning bowl day with hoops, I never really know at this time of year about what will happen with the hoops. Guess I did win this week on em.

Well couldn't quit finish off the parlay Saturday, hit 10 bowl games in a row. Then Michigan let me down. Michigan was a bad pick, I thought they would bring a lot more than they did. Gorgolon, I kind of got lucky on Rutgers, but that line was too big, Notre Dame didn't care enough to roll em. Gonna roll em up tomorrow, I am seeing the ball like Barry Bonds right now on these bowls, 10-1 in my last 11, so if you don't have these you are fucked haha. Really I haven't even made any final decisions on these tomorrow except Middle I bet that one already. Got some time finally without work or games going on, so I'm gonna add some bets right now. Gonna take a few hours. Might be up til 2, but gonna figure this shit out. Have some little scrappy goin now, that's about is new as it gets for me with the rap/hip hop. No problem, is the shit, why you tryin act hard as hell, knowin damn well you don't wanna feel the shell. Time to rip shit up, winners coming for the next few days, if anybody cares.

Adding

Ole Piss -3 vs Georgia Tech

Well I think Ole Miss will be able to throw all over GT, Tech has a very suspect secondary, think Bo has a big day. Don't really think that GT will roll on the ground, Ole Miss should be able to limit that they are pretty tough up front. Unless GT hits some big passes like they did to keep up with Georgia, they will be fucked I think. Trusting GT to hit on big pass plays, is shaky at best. Plus the SEC only -3 vs the ACC on a neutral field with teams with a similar record is always a favorable match up for the SEC.

Hey SC, good luck to you to, hope you end up on Middle. I like that one quite a bit. Think Middle could win outright.

Adding

Texas +14.5 vs Oregon

This is a huge edge in motivation for this one. Last game for Mack Brown, Texas is gonna be pumped, and playing big hyped Oregon. Location is also a big advantage, game in Texas. Yeah, Oregon looks like they are gonna kick ass on paper, but it won't happen. I can see one possible big advantage on paper for Texas, it's that they could get a running game established. Oregon has been vulnerable up front, giving up big rushing yards the last 2 games. Texas can get rolling on the ground sometimes. Anyway, motivation and location, and 14.5 points, hell jeah, Lincoln's in the mothafuckin house. This is gonna be close down to the wire. Texas could upset here. Oregon has been playing in BCS games, and national championships as well, how are they gonna react to being in this crappy bowl.

Hunt what's up yo. Got 2 short on now. You get's no love from East Oakland Bitch.

Gonna add some more here. Fucking I know Texas is an unpopular pick everywhere, on CTG, and everywhere else. But hey, like Rutgers, it's gonna happen. Hopefully it's not as close as Rutgers, that was tight.

Adding

Texas Tech vs Arizona St -14

Tech has fallen apart as the season has gone along, but they were never very good, just doing it with smoke and mirrors, and a easy schedule early. There is no way they hang in there with a very good Pac 12 team. I don't see this being under a 20 point game. Tech needs some more time with Kingsbury to build, they are not ready to compete with top 25 type teams, the qb Mayfield is looking like the walk on that he was. Arizona St will dismantle them, it could actually be about a 30 point win I think.

The good thing is I don't think there will be any motivational issues with Arizona St, think they will be pumped to be in the Holiday bowl. Shit for them this is a good bowl game, and they are gonna want to come back strong after that debacle in the Pac 12 title game.

Adding

Boston College +7.5 -113 juice that sucks kind of vs Arizona

These two teams are the exact same, can run it well have good backs. And they both are suspect stopping the run. Really though Arizona is worse up front. As far as passing the ball there won't be much of that so I don't care. I don't see any edge for Arizona here, I have Arizona -2 just cuz of the conference being better, but the +7.5 that BC is getting is crazy, fucking gobble up those points. This will be a close game down to the wire, and I think BC could pull off the win.

Short dog aint nothin but a dog bitch, posting some fucking winners in here, get on this shit, if you wanna get some paper. Now got Nate Dogg the Basics, Nate Dogg is about to make some body's turn cold, now they droppin and yellin, it's a tad bit late Nate Dogg and Warren G had to regulate.

No mistaken I bring home greens fuck bacon.

Adding

Virginia Tech +7 +105 juice vs UCLA

There is one thing VT can do, that is play defense. I kind of think this is gonna be low scoring, and somebody wins by 3 or so. I'm sorta thinking Logan Thomas might have a decent game, not sure why. Overall, I don't see this big of an edge for UCLA, with the way VT plays defense it is gonna be tough for them to pull away. UCLA does have the better offense for sure, so maybe they will put it on em. Don't think so, think this is an under and a UCLA win by 3.

Adding

Mississippi St -7 vs Rice

I have no idea, I'm just goin with the SEC team, probably shouldn't bet this game. Going to anyway, I'm fucking feeling it, jeah. The thing that could happen is that Rice's rushing attack gets it shoved up their ass by the SEC front. If that does happen then Rice will be in trouble, cuz they can't throw worth a shit. They do gotta go against some big boys up front, could be a problem for em. Hopefully Miss States offense can get something goin to cover the 7, I'm not sure if they can, but maybe Prescott can do some running and hit a few passes. Hell I have no idea on this game, hopefully I get lucky and win.

Adding

Duke vs Texas A&M -12

Duke's offense might be bad enough to let Texas A&M cover. Don't really know about this game though. Texas A&M will have no trouble scoring a bunch of points that's fo sho, Duke's defense is pretty bad up front and in the secondary. Duke just has been benefiting from turnovers, been gettin lucky all year, I guess you could say they make it happen, but I think it's more just good luck. Johnny puts up 50 points, and we hang on for the 52-34 win and the cover. Maybe I should bet the over.

That's it for tonight. Gonna make the New Years day bets later, but you better believe the Huskers are on the ticket, haha, I know nobody will like that 1, but I think there is a significant motivational edge in that one.

My last two games here are maybe trouble, those 2 are the biggest concerns. Worried about Miss St scoring enough to cover, and worried about Texas A&M defense to give it up allowing too many points.

Yeah manchester when I'm drunk and rambling it can get confusing, LOL.

That 1st game today sucked. Middle never got the running game going like I thought they would. Another thing about Middle, they have to be the dirtiest most shit talkin team I've seen, wow.

Hopefully Ole Miss will be able to throw on GT here in this next game, I think Bo Wallace will light it up. Realize there are some guys out for Ole Miss. Well, we will see I guess. This was my shakiest play of the day. Don't wanna go down 0-2. My best plays were Middle, and Arizona St, so one of my best went down early, not good.

Adding

Texas Tech vs Arizona St -16.5

Figured I would put this in my thread, since I added on. This is to double my original bet of Arizona St -14. I think they roll pretty huge, so what the hell. I don't wanna finish even for the day, and down juice. Now I will be up a little when ASU wins by 30+.

Fucking Texas sucked ass today, and Middle sucked. I was a little unsure on Texas though, but I thought Middle would show up.

Very disappointing performance by Texas. Oregon scores 16 offensive points & still covers the -14.5. I feel your pain bro. You're killing it on these bowls....Keep it up my man

Well just woke up, and ummm had a real shit day yesterday. That was bad, wow, that ended up 1-3 for me, but really 1-4 since I added to Arizona St some. Arizona St must have had motivational issues in this one, didn't watch it, but that's my only guess as to what happened. I didn't think there would be motivational issues, you never know though sometimes about the higher ranked team deciding they don't need to show up. Texas Tech had been getting destroyed by 30 plus in every game since October, and especially their defense has been horrendous.

Hammers, that was a tough loss on Texas, they really should have covered. But, when your offense turns it over that much, and can't catch a pass that's what happens.

Have BC +7.5, VT +7, Miss St -7, and Texas AM -12, for today, we will see how it goes. Hopefully will bounce back today, need a good day today after yesterday's debacle. I'm a bit worried about Miss St for some reason. I really shouldn't be as they should be able to stuff the Rice rushing attack. Just don't know if they will show up or not. Rice in theory should be in over their heads, cuz it's one thing to run the ball on CUSA teams, it's another to run on an SEC team. Actually Marshall would have a better shot vs Miss St I think, since they throw it around more.

Gonna bet some hoops today, haven't in a few days. Guess I will just make a thread over there later in the hoops section. None of the early games have me betting in the hoops. Think Nebraska will get drilled by Iowa. Probably gonna bet that, take Iowa. Iowa will probably win by 20+ or should. Conference play is better for me, but I usually take a few weeks to heat up in that.

Well here we go, game time. Let's get it on. Hopefully 4-0 in here.

This game looks horrible so far, BC looks too slow right now. Was a bit worried about that. The only way BC will cover is if they really crank it up offensively. Could happen I guess. Think I will go put up my hoops plays over in the college baskets forum.

Well 1-2 so far, Texas Am should make it 2-2 hopefully. Gonna do better tomorrow I think.

Adding

Nebraska +6 1st half vs Georgia

Think the Huskers can hang around for a half, then it might get away. I like the motivational edge for the Huskers. Georgia players are not excited about playing Nebraska again, while the Huskers want revenge. I don't know, I mean Georgia could roll em maybe, they do have the better team for sure. This reminds me of the Washington vs Nebraska bowl game, when Nebraska beat the crap out of Washington in the regular season, and then had a rematch in the bowl game. Nebraska didn't care, and the inferior team Washington smoked em. That was the same year and this is a year apart, but same thing.

Adding

UNLV vs North Texas -6.5

North Texas will be able to run it at will on the shit UNLV front, and they will stop the run, very good against the run. Make UNLV one dimensional, see a win by 10 or more for North Texas.

Gonna add on more later, have to watch the games now.

Should have known A@M's defense would suck ass and Duke would cover. Don't think I will add on my other games for tomorrow, cuz I am not betting much unless I win these first two. Getting rolled right now, so gonna fucking take a knee, and be miserable when all of my bets I woulda made cover.

Well I am adding on, what the hell. Gave back some cash the last 2 days. Hopefully today goes better.

Adding

Wisconsin vs S Carolina +2

The SEC team is dogged with a equal conference record of the Big 10 team, seems simple enough to me, take the SEC. Don't really have any idea why S. Carolina is the underdog. Wisconsin is gonna find it extremely tough to run on the Cocks, big d line, with Clowney, and Quarles, that d tackle Quarles is a beast I don't know how they will keep him outta the backfield. Good luck Wisconsin, think your gonna need it. On the other side I'm sure S Carolina will get enough going offensively to win, probably will be kind of low scoring and close though, not a blowout.

Adding

2 team 6 point teaser ties win, so -105 juice, Iowa vs LSU -1.5 with Michigan St vs Stanford -1

I just don't see either team losing straight up, so did the tease. Don't know for sure if they will both cover. Kind of figure LSU might be the one that rolls over Iowa, but didn't want to lay 7.5. Stanford is the kind of team I don't wanna lay big points like 7 with, I guess I could have paid extra and got -6.5. Stanford just sits on a lead, and does enough to win usually. Hell though with the crap ass big 10, Stanford could blow em out. Maybe I should have just bet LSU -7.5 and Stanford -6.5 I don't know. This teaser does seem pretty easy to me though.

Back