The bowls

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
The college football season has been awful for me so if you have any of these games you might be in trouble. Will not be betting all of the games, and may shut it down almost completely if things go horribly wrong. Will just add em as I bet em, haven't bet anything yet besides the games today.

Dec 21st

Colorado st vs Wazzu -6

This is the one I'm least sure of today, but had to bet the opener. The Pac 12 is so much better than the MWC. The MWC was more garbage than usual this year, other than Fresno. Am thinking that Wazzu can throw all over em. The CSU secondary is not good, and will get picked apart I think. We shall see this is a lot of points, and I don't usually lay big points in the bowls early.

USC vs Fresno St over 63.5

This should be way over I think. Pretty easy Usc has some damn good receivers, and Fresno's secondary is very vulnerable, I don't know how they will cover those guys. Fresno should put up some points as well, as long as their oline can hold up and give Carr some time. The weather is nice in Vegas around 60 and very little wind 5 mph, good conditions for scoring.

UL laf vs Tulane -2.5

Barely got this before it moved to 3. Had it at -2.5 -110 on the reduced at 5d. Pretty simple here. Broadway isn't playing for Ul laf, so they are gonna lose. Their backups at qb are awful, they got worked over by S. Alabama without Broadway. Not exactly high on Tulane having dropped 3 out of their last 4, but they should get it done. I suppose the crowd will be pretty much split 50-50 I hope. The UL laf fans fucking love this bowl game though so I don't know they might out number the Tulane fans.

Do you have anything going Sigo? I really am only feeling the over in Vegas, and Tulane. I like those 2, the Wazzu bet is questionable. I did find it strange though that the public is actually betting the shit out of the Rams. That's strange for 70 percent or around there, from what I can gather, to be on the big dog CSU.

Fucking what a joke in this Wazzu game, that is how my season has been going. There it goes no ot either another fumble, unbelievable. Probably should quit betting college football it blows this year. Wazzu could have taken a knee and the clock would have almost been gone, Leach you fucking tard.

Leach is a fucking moron, after that 1st down play where the qb almost fumbled. You have 2nd and 10 okay, you don't risk it you have that big beast out there the MWC player of the year on defense trying to rip it out, that's it. Take a fucking knee, you are not gonna get the 1st down to completely run out the clock on 2nd and 10. What are the fucking chances you do, slim and none, cuz you don't ever run, so why try? Take a knee and run the clock down there would have been 20 or 30 secs max, I'm not sure exactly, but it would have been around there. Then you punt the ball, and you win. Oh no Leach hands it off like an idiot and beast man rips it. God, after that near qb fumble on the read, I was screaming at the tv to take a knee and punt.

Well at least I won my over bet on the Fresno USC game, fuck barely. I thought Fresno would hang a bit better, and put up a few more points. 1-1, but now onto the best game of the day. Tulane I like quite a bit, don't see it being too close. Although Tulane's offense is not the greatest, but I am thinking 20-10 something like that. Actually don't know if ul laf will get to 10. The under is a good play to, but I'm not doing it.

Yea brutal beat for you on wazzu. Gonna join you on Tulane and taking the under as well. Hopefully no more bullshit tonight. GL tuck

Yeah I think this game should go according to plan Sigo. That under is good too, the Tulane offense isn't gonna light it up either. Should be about 35 or less, how it would go over I don't know, unless Ul laf is turning it over down deep in their own territory and Tulane cashes in. Suppose that could make it a Tulane route and go over barely.

Well made a big mistake here, Broadway is playing. Tulane is in serious trouble, cuz their offense sucks. I heard Broadway was extremely doubtful. So I figured he wouldn't play, guess I should have waited to make sure.

Adding

Ul Laf -20.5 vs Tulane, live in game at 5 dimes

This shit is gonna get worse, fuckin Joe Montana needs to come in for Tulane. La laf is gonna win by close to 40 probably. My bad on that Tulane pick earlier.

Ha I fucked myself, Tulane has had a shit offense as far as catching up and throwing the ball from behind, so I figured it would just get worse with them playing catch up. Oh well, lost 2 bets on this game. Fucking Broadway that piece of shit he wasn't supposed to play. He fucked it all up. Still gonna be ahead for the day though, doing well in hoops.

Well probably gonna have to bet that Ohio vs East Carolina game on Monday. I have been betting against Ohio for a while, didn't work out the last game, they covered vs Umass. But they really suck, think I will take ECU -14, am not betting it yet though.

This thread here, these fucking stupid bets is why I don't drink, smoke weed, and then bet which is what I did. When I start smoking I'm done betting, cuz I don't have a fucking clue then. Oh well lost a shitload, gonna have to get it back tomorrow. Don't smoke the weed and bet kids, it's a bad idea. Fucking when I'm high everything sounds good, when I'm just drinking it's not like that.

I lost fucking 3 bets on this game, shit. LOL, that is why you don't hit the bong, and then hit the gambling account. I'm still feeling it now, time for bed, gotta work tomorrow. Working for free, with all the money I've lost this week. Fucking I need to get my shit together, I am on a bad run. Well gonna get em tomorrow I guess, I hope.

You had the "right" side on all three of those. You were unfortunate is all. Turnovers can crush as can bad injury reports ( thanks a lot don best ,,,, ) Tulane gifts ten pts to ull and you are still just a made fg from forcing ot with all of the momentum. wazzou we won't even discuss. great call on the vegas total.

gl on the next one

Clown car yeah, that was incredibly retarded. Money gone, 187 in the mothafuckin house, listening to spice 1, yeah its nothing but old school for me. The new hip hop is weak, gotta give me some 90's shit. Don't have to see Marty until Friday, that is nice. No work until Friday, I'm gonna wreck shop this week, all this time to just pick games. Oh yeah it's on mothafuckas, tuck is off the chain this week. Gonna roll in hoops, fuck it up in the bowls, and I have something for the NFL as well. Philly is gonna roll the Cowboys in Dallas, call that game a tko in the 1st. Green Bay at Chicago is an over for sure, gotta see that total. Yeah mothafuckin east bay gangsta in the house.

Fuckin I need to quit this shit job, it pays good like 70 k a year with commission, cuz of course I'm sellin shit like a motherfucker. Shit nobody out sells me in this region, but it is a lot of hours, and it fucks up my betting. Gonna have to quit after I roll the books in conference play in hoops.

Shit with my picks I sound like I'm fucking selling em, LOL. I will sell you East Carolina, and your fuckin buying damn it.

Adding

Ohio vs East Carolina -14

Ohio is horrible, I have been betting against em at the end of the year steadily every game. They fucked me vs Umass, but umass blows I should have known better. East Carolina will roll, this will be about 52-10. I might make this a big bet, fucking watching MAC football it is like watching a different league from the others. Small and slow, they blow. The MAC is pathetic, and you saw how Buffalo got worked Saturday, and they are much better than Ohio. Ohio is gonna get stroked in this one. I am not one to lay huge points early, cuz that is usually a recipe for disaster, but this is a blowout.

Instead of King of the grill below my name, it should say King of bad beats. That's what has been happening the last couple of days.

After 2 platinum albums you call me weak cuz I don't sell records in the east, now what's funky, I say pussy on a old ho. Hell yeah Too Short, in the trunk, now that is some shit you can't fuck with.

I make Ohio a 24 point dog, they blow. I might see if I can get a prop on East Carolina -30 cuz its gonna happen. Before I do like you and make a weak ass bet, I'm in the trunk.

Switching it up to Compton's most wanted, MC eight, jeah we in the mothafuckin house. Thinking about adding some bowl games. I actually think the Huskers might have a shot to cover. Georgia I saw where a couple of their players tweeted Nebraska again you gotta be kiddin me, or something like that. I wonder what kind of motivation they have goin into this game. Cuz I know the Huskers are pumped to get revenge. Kind of reminds me of when the Huskers went to Washington and dominated em, then Nebraska was talking like Georgia, and Washington won easily in the bowl game. Abdullah might roll, I'm not sure, but the Husker o line is getting healthy, they were really beat up, and the defense has been growing up, they are young, but talented. Gregory is a beast, I think he might leave early after next year for the NFL.

Ice t, hustler, that is nice. I gotta get paid tonight, you mothafuckin right. I'd rather be a new jack hustla. Gonna get paid tomorrow East Carolina. Ease back or mothafucka get beat down. You don't like my life style fuck you, I'm rollin with the new jack crew. All I love is my dope and dead presidents. Solich might be in trouble there at Ohio, I guess maybe not, what the hell can they hope for besides bowl games. He is delivering that. Fucking Solich, Callahan, Pelini, the Huskers need a real coach so we can get back on top. I guess it's tough to get players here, shit I would not be able to sell guys on Nebraska either.

Talking to myself, LOL, this is fucking retarded. Was drinking at work, brought in a 750 of vodka. I was by myself most of the time. Scarface now, well geto boys, but scarface is the track. Hell yeah, that is the shit. Can't beat old geto boys.

A little drinking and driving tonight, oh fuckin well, I try not to, but when you have to work 60 hours a week, how can you not drink at work. Well for me anyway, I have to, I can't be anywhere that long and not drink. Shit 60 hours anywhere, and I got a bottle of vodka, and I'm drinking.

Adding

Oregon St -3 vs Boise

Boise is not the team they were. They have looked like shit numerous times this year when playing good teams or decent teams. Oregon St is gonna roll their ass I think.

Hell yeah bum, geto boys. Now I have Lil Scrappy on, a little bit more recent shit. Little Scrappy featuring 3 six mafia, posted in the club blunt in my mouth if a ***** steps up I'm gonna knock his ass out.

Sip the juice I got enough to go around, Erik b and rakim. Looking at Pitt vs Bowling Green, this might be one where the MAC has a chance. Bowling Green looked pretty impressive in the title game. Pitt does blow, I am thinking I might go BG. I don't fuckin know. Fuck Pitt is gettin a lot of points, I'm not sure.

Pitt and Bowling Green I have no idea what to do. Fucking maybe I will come up with something later. Compton's Most Wanted now Straight up Menace, from menace to society the movie. Utah st vs N Ill that is a tough 1 too, I kinda like Utah St. I think, the MAC I just watch them and I think they look smaller and slower than the other d-1 teams. The MAC I think betting against them is gonna turn a profit, they might get 1 somewhere.

I'm on the goose tryin to get loose, you already know what it is. Oh yeah we make plays, how bout it. I mean every word, got a machine that clean the whole curb. LOL, I am talking to myself, I guess bum posted on the geto boys. Awww shit, clip and the trigga, spice 1, reminds me of drinking and driving and smoking bong bowls, then driving 140 in my Camaro, haha. I was a complete idiot when I was younger, holy shit I was blasted and going 140 or 150, my baseball team had a trip to Beatrice, and no team bus just everybody drive themselves, and we all raced to Beatrice, the guys that had that the cars to. I had an Iroc z-28 with a super chip in it, and it could fly pretty well, I blasted the rest of the team.

King of the bad beats, still think that should be my thing, instead of the King of the Grill on there, below my name. Fucking that Saints game was another. No timeouts for Carolina and they gotta go 65 yards with a minute. And they haven't done shit all game, but they do it. I guess they could have tied it with a fg, so then it would have been ot.

Sucka mc's come to get beat down, tuck is gonna spit that rhyme, betta back off Ohio, East Carolina gonna lay it down.

GL sc, got more drunk than usual last night, as you can see. Probably shouldn't drink at work, haven't done that before. Only 1 other guy there though, hopefully he didn't notice. He probably wouldn't tell Marty I was drunk anyway, I suppose. Well hopefully E Carolina lays a beating on Ohio. Think they should, Ohio has been really awful at the end of the season, and the MAC they haven't looked good to me all year. I guess though some teams may take em lightly in the bowl games, I don't know.

Got lucky to win that 1, really though Ohio their 2 tds were just fluke luck. A trick play that worked, and set em up close for one score. Then ECU blew a coverage, and left a guy wide open deep. Really Ohio didn't establish anything offensively the whole game.

Well, waiting for the Oregon St game. I'm not super confident in this bet Oregon St -3, but oh well. Don't really know who to take on the Pitt vs BG game Thursday. It's gonna be tough for me to bet a MAC team I know that. After watching those mid week MAC games all year I don't have a lot of respect for the MAC. They just look slow and small to me, but BG is their best so maybe I will take em. Pitt does blow.

Easy winner here, Boise gettin rolled. Gotta try and figure the Pitt vs BG game now. The fuckin MAC those guys really blow, small and slow. Don't know what I'm doing yet though, this is the MAC's best.

Adding

Pitt +4.5 vs Bowling Green

I think this will be a close game, I might bet against the MAC in every game. Slow and small that is the MAC. So far they are getting worked. I don't know maybe Pitt is bad enough, that BG can cover this, BG did look pretty damn good at the end of the year. 4.5 points though, I'm siding with the ACC team getting points.

Well a lot of action on Bowling Green line moving up to 7 it appears. Might have to add on. I just don't like the MAC, I see what people are liking with Bowling Green, however. Still that Indiana game stands out to me, BG got worked in that one. BG we will see what they can do, still think Pitt has the better athletes overall, and will hang right in there, think it's gonna go down to the wire and someone wins by 3 or less.

Adding

Utah St -1 vs N. Illinois

The big thing that stands out to me in this game is Utah States ability to stop the run, one of the top in the country, allowing 2.8 ypc. When N. Illinois can't run it well they aren't effective on offense. Hopefully Garretson for Utah St can throw the ball well vs a horrible N. Illinois secondary. I think he can, he light it up in a couple of games this year. I guess he did kinda suck sometimes too, but I think against a bad secondary like this, he can have success. Seems to me like a bad match up for N. Illinois, cuz they are used to running at will against bad MAC defensive fronts. This Utah St front is not.

Gonna add some more games here in a bit, I think.

Ha, just read my post, fucked up something. Should be he lit it up in a couple games this year. Hungover, gonna be some errors in my writing. My grandpa would not like that, the head editor for the Lincoln Journal Star, well used to be.

I'm such a loser of the family, everybody else in my family is running companies and newspapers, and I'm a crappy salesman, LOL. Well a pretty decent salesman I guess, slash delivery guy.

Adding

Marshall -2.5 vs Maryland

The big thing that stands out to me in this game is Marshall's offense, they are an elite unit. Maryland doesn't do anything great, so I don't think they will hang. The only thing Maryland has going for them is the venue, they are real close to home. Well plus you could say its an ACC team catching points vs a C-USA team, but those C-USA teams do have athletes, they aren't like the MAC.

I'm posting these plays to myself, LOL. Nobody gives a fuck, and well they shouldn't. Tuck is picking up steam though now 2 in a row, LOL. Well the Washington St loss, and the Tulane loss were brutal. Probably should have taken down both of those. Looking at Cuse and Minnesota now. This is a tough one. Hmmmm will the Gophers be able to run the ball on em. If not, covering will be a problem.

Just added on to Pitt vs Bowling Green. Got a +7 -115 on Pitt. This is a crazy line, people are betting the shit out of a MAC team vs the ACC, not that the ACC was great this year. But those teams get 3 and 4 star recruits, especially Pitt in Pennsylvania there is some talent there. The MAC and Bowling Green they get 1 star recruits. Give me the talent plus the points, shit, can't believe this move.

Back