Tennis - Week 46 Discussion Thread

Lol all my wta leans hit without playing them at least that makes me feel good, but not paid (Liu won a set not won the match +350)

Damn wawa is first dog to see the money yet. Down to +126 today, was waiting for the set scores props to see the odds

Kind of worried wawa dropping lol. Steam has struggled so far this week haha. May not be a bad idea to live it like you said Noles

SURPRISED nadal used so much energy knowing what he has in front of em... either way live was kind was able to get ferrer and nadal plus money....... so it worked out.... on stanimal +135 for 1 unit

2u Nadal -420
.5u Ferrer win game 2 set 2
3u Dodig/Melo -325

up a little over 1.5u right now

still open
.5u Rojer/Tecau -105

still looking at it about to go to lunch and come back to make final decision on wawa

set bets are looking kinda juicy

[TABLE="class: familyContainer, width: 906"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; border: none;">[TR]
[TD="class: rightColumn, bgcolor: #FFFFFF"][TABLE="class: noTopPadding, width: 833"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; border: none;">[TR]
[TD="class: leftColumn"]<small style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 12px;"> PM</small>[/TD]
[TD="class: rightColumn"][TABLE="class: noTopPadding, width: 833"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; border: none;">[TR="class: banner"]
[TD="bgcolor: #EFEFEF, colspan: 6"] ATP - A MURRAY VRS S WAWRINKA SET BETTING[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamCell, align: left"]A MURRAY 2 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: left"] [/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: left"]<label style="margin: 0px; padding: 0.75em; position: relative; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; display: block; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(213, 213, 213); border-radius: 0.3em;">+175</label>[/TD]
[TD="class: tabCell"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamCell, align: left"]A MURRAY 2 - 1[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: left"]<label style="margin: 0px; padding: 0.75em; position: relative; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; display: block; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(213, 213, 213); border-radius: 0.3em;">+295</label>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamCell, align: left"]S WAWRINKA 2 - 0[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: left"]<label style="margin: 0px; padding: 0.75em; position: relative; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; display: block; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(213, 213, 213); border-radius: 0.3em;">+310</label>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: teamCell, align: left"]S WAWRINKA 2 - 1[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell, align: left"]<label style="margin: 0px; padding: 0.75em; position: relative; font-size: 14px; text-align: center; display: block; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(213, 213, 213); border-radius: 0.3em;">+400</label>

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

terrible overrule in that game might have cost him, but got one in the bag anyway :cheers3:

Just call me a big fat pussy. scared money doesn't make money. Worried about protecting a measly 2u day and didnt take the set stuff with him lol, would be looking at +money across the board right now haha, oh well still getting paid

wow that line is giving Nadal 0 chance to even hang with him, need to look into it more but thats pretty steep.

lol they are giving wawa more respect than Nadal

I feel like I have to take this purely on value. Everyone thinks Nadal gets blasted here and I am concerned that he spent some energy in the last round unnecessarily against Ferrer but pure value play here and hope I am right in thinking that Nadal finally got over all his injuries and is in top form. One set from the old bird gets a nice day.

.5u Nadal +1.5+135
.25u Nadal +380
.25u Set Score Nadal 2-0 +948
.25u Set Score Nadal 2-1 +708
.5u Set Score Djokavic 2-1 +321
1u Nadal/Djokavic O21 -115

alright going into the finals tomorrow

Prior to the tournament I posted 2u on Djokavic -190 to win.

Feel like I need to back Federer here on the set structures just simply because, but hard to think he beats Djokavic twice in a row.

Really torn on the Doubles Rojer/Tecau are my thought and they even look to be in good form. I am just worried about the line getting inflated in their favor (-170) since they did just beat the Bryan's but that honestly seems about right considering Bopanna/Mergea point standing and seeding coming into the tourney

The favorites in the doubles have also beaten this team the 3 times they have met but all of them were multi set affairs and the one earlier this year.

For the Fed match. Fed has won 2 of the last 5 against Djokavic and this year is 3-4 against Fed. All of the matches Fed lost were multi set matches aside from 1 time and that was on a Clay court.

Scores after Roger beat Djoker from this year
6-3 6-7, 6-2
6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4

in all of the instances where Roger beat Djokavic it was in straight sets

Just for reference

Scores after Roger beat Djoker from last two years
and these scores are in favor of djokavic winning in all cases

6-3 6-7, 6-2

6-4, 5-7, 6-4, 6-4

3-6, 6-3, 7-6
6-7 6-4 7-6 5-7 6-4
withdraw Federer

going to let that simmer and come back in the morning and do something. I already have Djokavic to win the tournament so may as well play some winnings on Fed to play it tight.

Finals

Have Djokavic to win the Tournament -190 live to win 1u
.5u FED +200
1u Djoker/Fed O22.5 -120
.5u Set Score Fed 2-0 +450
.5u Set Score Fed 2-1 +500
1u Set Score Djokavic 2-1 +260

was taking some live Djoker to mitigate if Fed flopped and he did.

so 4-5 on the day with some live bets on Djoker for set 2 making it even money on the day and allowing me to remain positive on the season with the doubles win this morning

Season: 376-322-15 (including parlays) +3.33

Pissed away over 20units in the last month and a half with some big bet misses. Reminder to stay within system. BUT on the overall a fun season that came out positive with some good lessons learned going into next season. Thank you to anyone that rode along and thanks to the other CTG tenny guys that joined in.

Back