Tennis - Week 46 Discussion Thread

2u Kumkhum -225
1u Hibino -140
2u Svitolina -315
1u Kovinic -165

parlay .5u to win 3.2u Liu, Kumkhum, Hibino, Svitolina, Garcia, Gasparyan

fuck man. svitolina gives a break to go 5-6 makes it back to take the tiebreaker, thought about buying off, svitolina up two mini breaks in the tiebreaker and drops it god damnit

2u Kumkhum -225
1u Hibino -140

2u Svitolina -315
1u Vekic +1.5
.5u Vekic EV

2.5u Kovinic -175
1.5u Kozlova +1.5
Kovinic/Kozlova O21

parlay .5u to win 3.2u Liu, Kumkhum, Hibino, Svitolina, Garcia, Gasparyan

4-4 -2.53u

Took Kozlova over and sets because Kovinic has not won a match in straights in a few matches but I thought she would still get the win here lol. Should have just taken the value on Kozlova and called it a day

Svitolina -2.5 instead of 3.5 so 6u swing on the day as well so svitolina hits I would have been house money

.5u Y Duan +107
1.5u Friedsam -145
2.5u Gasparyan -215

May add some more in the morning. Looking at the Vekic match but want to see what the line does

Have not been seeing the ball well lately. I was leaning Osaka, Wang, Hibino and played none of them but the loser Duan. Then Friedsam dropped for me after battling back. May need to slow it down and wait for championship next week if I don't turn

Hibino -180 6u
Hibino -2.5 games -115 1u

bit of a chase play since last couple days haven't been good but really like this play.

WTA
10u Hibino -185
1u Hibino -2.5 games
.5u Q Wang +115
.5u Chirico +104

FED CUP

1u Pavlyuchenkov +1.5
.5u Pavlyuchenkov +225

Kvitty really stepped up her game after the first set. She shook off some nerves and dominated. Pova going to need to win both her singles matches

welp

Ice fucking cold right now. looked good after first set but I think she ran out of gas. that hurt

Took Djokavic to win tournament -190 fo 2u
ATP
.5u Djokavic -1.5 -315
.5u Federer -1.5 -135
1u Wawrinka +1.5
.5u Wawrinka +130

WTA
1u Chirico +1.5
.5u Chirico +215

FED CUP
.5u Kvitova EV
.5u Pavlyuchenkova +110

Doubles
1u Muuray J/Peers J -160
1.5u Liang/Wang -300

lol damn thought I had Shvedova last night for some of my Osaka money back but I did not play her sadly

ATP
.5u Djokavic -1.5 -315
.5u Federer -1.5 -135

WTA
1u Chirico +1.5
.5u Chirico +215

FED CUP
.5u Kvitova EV
.5u Pavlyuchenkova +110

Doubles
1u Muuray J/Peers J -160
1.5u Liang/Wang -300

4-4 -0.85u

ATP
2u Murray -340
1u Wawrinka +1.5
.5u Wawrinka +130

WTA
Doi -455 1u
Parlay 1u to win 2.1u Murray, Kukhum, C Liu, M Doi, Rodina, Shvedova

played doi but she is playing tomorrow not today

Murray takes it in straight, was going to take .5u on him in straight sets but decided against it. Probably for the best since he was down a break in the second.

Need Doi tomorrow and Rodina tonight for the parlay

get it P, been toying with the idea of some set score wagers but dont want to pile on if he falls flat

yea that was tough I had to cut it off. saw no buy back so at least we got burned with all the other money on that match haha

Funny I had no live opportunities either it was almost like they knew I was going to wait to watch to see how he came out I wanted nadal but new Wawa had the opportunity to hit them off the court started well faded fast so instead expected a tight match n went O

ATP
2u Murray -340
1u Wawrinka +1.5
.5u Wawrinka +130

1-2 -0.91u with the parlay still live and the Doi bet still in there

WTA
Doi -455 1u
Parlay 1u to win 2.1u Murray, Kukhum, C Liu, M Doi, Rodina, Shvedova

so that shvedova match is yet to be played. I thought that was her match the other day that she won on the parlay, it is her match coming up tomorrow against Melnikova

Last edited:
lol well Berdshit went from stepping up and looking strong to falling flat again. prob why i did not take this match pregame

damn i was going to do the set structure with ol Fed and didnt and he ends up taking the first set would have been +600's on either of them now

Back