Tennis - Week 44 Discussion Thread

Whatup GLB!

I've been around just super busy with work, very little time for tennis. I've been watching a lot of the USA challenger events, mainly the players Krajicek, Tiafoe and Fritz. 3 solid USA tennis players who I believe will be at the forefront of US Tennis in years to come.

How you been bro?

I'm trying to get back into the tennis grind -- I spent a week holidays in Calgary hanging out during the day and watching tennis at night so I'm easing back into things slowly. Too bad the season is winding down but I'm looking forward to College Hoops this year.

Gulbis better come through for me -- trying to double dip with him having knocked off Isner recently. I just think that Gulbis has played 'big-servers' multiple times in a row now (Johnson, Karlovic and Isner) so he should be accustom to this type of match.

I got money on Fritz right now. Kids a good one. Still young so head isn't there yet.

I got money on Fritz right now. Kids a good one. Still young so head isn't there yet.

Fritzy won't blow this one for you buddy. The kid is mentally better than you would expect. I rode him hard (no homo) a few weeks back in what I believe was his first challenger event of the year which he won (quite easily).

Was a hell of a match when he played Tiafoe the other week too -- Honestly I thought Tiafoe should of won that one but fucking Fritz has some insane shot making skills.

This kid paints lines like nobodies business lol. Amazes me to watch him smack around these 'seasoned' challenger players at only 17 years old.

Also a half decent Aussie I've been watching is Matt Reid -- I actually had the chance to watch him in person earlier this summer and he has a very nice feel for the game. He is playing this week down in Aussie land (opponent retired down 5-0 yesterday). Not the biggest serve but pretty solid court skills and speed for a player who isn't that well known.

P.S -- I havnt had the chance to see much about what yall have said with regards to Bouchard's season....but SMH!!!! She needs to hit the ITF circuit when she can think straight lol.

GLB think i should hedge dimitrov on the big one?

Up to you my man. I have been a big DImitrov fan for the last couple years. Always saying he was the one to take the crown but this mothafucka been fucking around and is so lost. Just never know with him

This kid paints lines like nobodies business lol. Amazes me to watch him smack around these 'seasoned' challenger players at only 17 years old.

Also a half decent Aussie I've been watching is Matt Reid -- I actually had the chance to watch him in person earlier this summer and he has a very nice feel for the game. He is playing this week down in Aussie land (opponent retired down 5-0 yesterday). Not the biggest serve but pretty solid court skills and speed for a player who isn't that well known.

P.S -- I havnt had the chance to see much about what yall have said with regards to Bouchard's season....but SMH!!!! She needs to hit the ITF circuit when she can think straight lol.

I really like the Ymer brothers. Going to put Sweden back on the Tennis map.

haha damn told you gator Sharapova should have stuck with my gut on that lol. what a wild day. Chardy lost to bedene killed the smaller parlay. A Rad lost to Pennetta in straight WTF lol

damn i hedged the wrong guy. Chardy got beat by bedene 6-2 6-1 in the second and third sets, whats wrong there?

if rseults hold i am going to be 3-3 and down a little off of juice and then will have only Lajovic to make or break my day lol

NFL[469] TOTAL o48-110 (OAKLAND vrs SAN DIEGO) 10/25/2015 @ 07:15 PM
NHL[4] NY RANGERS -144 10/25/2015 @ 09:45 PM
NHL[5] TOTAL o5-135 (LOS ANGELES vrs EDMONTON) 10/26/2015 @ 01:53 PM
MU[8224] R NADAL -645 (L ROSOL vrs R NADAL) 10/27/2015 @ 04:30 PM
MU[8225] R GASQUET -545 (R GASQUET vrs J VESELY) 10/27/2015 @ 07:05 AM
MU[8408] J CHARDY -480 (A BEDENE vrs J CHARDY) 10/26/2015 @ 06:15 AM
MU[8505] G MUGURUZA -320 (G MUGURUZA vrs L SAFAROVA)

chardy losing killed that parlay, man thats sad he got spanked in the second and third

watched pova match.... she was better player.... dictated majority of points was pushing halep all over place.... her DF are always a concern but it seems other then maybe an off game or so she doesnt DF at times that has hurt her much...... yet.............. i guess her not playing was reason for soft lines... but with no serena shes the one to beat after watchin how shes played

Nice yea i thought that line seemed fishy even low but then faded her anyways, that was silly

Sad to see A Rad lose, especially since Penetta will prob drop a dumb match coming up

I threw some beer money on him this morning. home sick from work today so needed a little pick-me-up. Got Verdasco left.

Nice congrats brother, feel better. Paire and Kohl actually turned for the better so sitting 4-2 with Lajovic left, was considering a little verdasco action again may go look that one over one more time

dude just went down to -110 as I was looking at it, what is going on there? they took set action down with the movement i guess

glad it juiced and i held off on placing, i hope he still wins. won the last 5 match ups and 3 setter last time but that was on clay.

they took all that action on GGL and then prob someone took verdasco -105 and now they got them both -115 lol this is hilarious. I am interested to see the result just for a pure capping standpoint

bookmaker still has them both -115 they are giving no fucks and just letting it sit there with all this aciton

wow from -165 to -110 overnight think that is some of the biggest tennis line movement I have seen on anything not a huge favorite

Back