Tennis Plays (2/12/07 - 2/18/07)

happy928

Pretty much a regular
Yo, guess who's back? :drink:

Finally found a book to wager Tennis plays.......

Just took Hewitt Parlayed with Patty Schnyder to win 1 unit.

Hope I can post here more often, but with my recent promotion at work....it's gonna be tough.....Let see what happens.....:smiley_acbe:

Took this cuz, I don't see veteran lefty patty losing to flipkens on 1st rnd of a major tourney.....no sir!

Took Hewitt cuz, Llodra's not a decent returner and if hewitt puts little pressure on Llodra's 1st serves....it's lights out for Llodra.....

Good luck. Lefty Schnyder isn't playing too well at the moment, and Flipkens is a home-country dog with no pressure and no expectations and nothing to lose.

Good luck. Lefty Schnyder isn't playing too well at the moment, and Flipkens is a home-country dog with no pressure and no expectations and nothing to lose.
Lefty PAtty wins easily.....

6-4 6-1.....now, need Hewitt to complete this parlay......:drink:

Good to be back Fellas.....:smiley_acbe:

oh yeah, Happy, which book you using?

hey bro....using WSEX and Thegreek for tennis for now........I changed my strategy for 07....Since I can't find a book to play HC Games.....Just gonna hit parlays and SU winners....Those are easier to pick anyhow :drink:

Let's make that Money!

be back later....gotta go act like im enjoying my wife's cooking again (dinner time).....:drink:

Ferrer (+115) over Clement....

H2H is 0-0.....Clement lost 3 matches this yr.....One to Gucci, who has a monster service game....other 2 losses were to Baggy and Magicman Fabrice Santoro....Baggy and Santoro are decent returners who kept the ball in play and Ferrer won't be giving up any free pts to Arnie tomorrow....Ferrer's game will trouble Clement....Ferrer already won a tourney earlier this yr...This line is way off.....Clement should be at PK.....

Gl boys. :drink:

Last one before I head out to da gym......

Verdasco (+142) over Santoro.....Verdy easily took out Santoro in 4 sets last yr at US OPEN....I think the bookies are counting on these FRENCHIES to cover big tomorrow. Let see if da magicman can pull another rabbit out of his arse tomorrow....I doubt that he will.

nice parlays happy:cheers:

did you play it at wsex?

Betandwin and betfair bro.....I paypal some dude living in Europe cuz, I was helping him with capping tennis matches and he lets me use his acct....LOL....

when i win, he sends me the winning portion back thru PAYPAL.....LOL....:smiley_acbe:

you have a betfair account!!!!

god damn I want those odds so bad, thats the best tennis book, period.

I love that live action shit too.

How is it?

Thanks Guys!

Scourge,

i love it bro...i don't do in-line games during day time tho....my new job's been pretty stressful so,i can't do shiet during business hours....

Love their ODDS! Plus, they offer hc games....parlay....etc....love it.....

Yo, guess who's back? :drink:

Finally found a book to wager Tennis plays.......

Just took Hewitt Parlayed with Patty Schnyder to win 1 unit.

Hope I can post here more often, but with my recent promotion at work....it's gonna be tough.....Let see what happens.....:smiley_acbe:

WINNER! :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Ferrer (+115) over Clement....

H2H is 0-0.....Clement lost 3 matches this yr.....One to Gucci, who has a monster service game....other 2 losses were to Baggy and Magicman Fabrice Santoro....Baggy and Santoro are decent returners who kept the ball in play and Ferrer won't be giving up any free pts to Arnie tomorrow....Ferrer's game will trouble Clement....Ferrer already won a tourney earlier this yr...This line is way off.....Clement should be at PK.....

Gl boys. :drink:

WINNER!!! :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Last one before I head out to da gym......

Verdasco (+142) over Santoro.....Verdy easily took out Santoro in 4 sets last yr at US OPEN....I think the bookies are counting on these FRENCHIES to cover big tomorrow. Let see if da magicman can pull another rabbit out of his arse tomorrow....I doubt that he will.

Verdasco, Lost cuz He RETIRED :down::down::down:

damn, forgot to post this one....sorry fellas.....

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="report-table-row"><td>02/14/2007 10:37:18 </td><td>7 Play Parlay: Wagered $xxx to win $xxx </td><td>Unsettled </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 13 2/14 </td><td>MARCOS DANIEL VS GUILLERMO CANAS (BRASIL OPEN) </td><td>GUILLERMO CANAS (-400) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 21 2/14 </td><td>ANDY RODDICK VS FRANK DANCEVIC (SAP OPEN) </td><td>ANDY RODDICK (-1000) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 25 2/14 </td><td>BENJAMIN BECKER VS DUSAN VEMIC (SAP OPEN) </td><td>BENJAMIN BECKER (-350) (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 27 2/14 </td><td>MARDY FISH VS TEIMURAZ GABASHVILI (SAP OPEN) </td><td>MARDY FISH (-500) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 29 2/14 </td><td>IGOR KUNITSYN VS JAMES BLAKE (SAP OPEN) </td><td>JAMES BLAKE (-1200) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 31 2/14 </td><td>ANDREW MURRAY VS KRISTIAN PLESS (SAP OPEN) </td><td>ANDREW MURRAY (-1600) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>T 55 2/14 </td><td>JAN HERNYCH VS RICHARD GASQUET (OPEN 13) </td><td>RICHARD GASQUET (-1100) (W)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Bascially, it was 100 to win like 170 ish.....

Let's get em Tomorrow!!!! :)

Youhzny Over Magicman to win 1.5 unit....Fading Magicman once again....I might get burned again by the home fave, but I told myself not to fade youz, tojo, and xmen until they give me legitimate reason(s) not to....

Youz has been playing very well....should've beaten LJ last week on INDOOR, but I guess he had a minor mental breakdown infront of LJ's home crowd....

GL Ladies!

HT LEE over Greul to win 1.5 unit....Why? Cuz, Gruel plays 51% of his matches on CLAY thruout the yr....and LEE plays over 65% of his matches on faster courts....Quiet Frankly, South Korea doesn't have any other courts besides HARDCOURT and INDOOR COURT to play tennis on...I was out there for a business trip and not many tennis courts to play on PERIOD. Lee is 1-0 H2H against Gruel. Lee has a crazy fighting spirit....he should get thru to next rnd....

GL Ladies....

Happy messaged me and asked to post his plays cause his work has blocked CTG.

Potito Starace (+120) to win 1.5 Units
Albert Montanes (+150) to win 1.5 Units

I almost took Calleri until I saw the H2H. I hope Al hits for Happy.

I'm dreading the day my work blocks CTG. Sigh.

Youhzny Over Magicman to win 1.5 unit....Fading Magicman once again....I might get burned again by the home fave, but I told myself not to fade youz, tojo, and xmen until they give me legitimate reason(s) not to....

Youz has been playing very well....should've beaten LJ last week on INDOOR, but I guess he had a minor mental breakdown infront of LJ's home crowd....

GL Ladies!

WINNER!!!:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

HT LEE over Greul to win 1.5 unit....Why? Cuz, Gruel plays 51% of his matches on CLAY thruout the yr....and LEE plays over 65% of his matches on faster courts....Quiet Frankly, South Korea doesn't have any other courts besides HARDCOURT and INDOOR COURT to play tennis on...I was out there for a business trip and not many tennis courts to play on PERIOD. Lee is 1-0 H2H against Gruel. Lee has a crazy fighting spirit....he should get thru to next rnd....

GL Ladies....

WINNER!!!! :smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Happy messaged me and asked to post his plays cause his work has blocked CTG.

Potito Starace (+120) to win 1.5 Units
Albert Montanes (+150) to win 1.5 Units

1-1 Here, but made out with some JUICE MONEY....:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

Gassie vs Soderling over 21.5 Games....to win 5 units.

Are u kidding me? 21.5 games? Give me that free money bwin.com.

:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

h2h is 2-2 and 3 out of 4 matches went 3 sets......other one being finished in 2 tight tbs....

<table><tbody><tr><td>43/2006 ATP Lyon (FRA)</td><td class="srf_carpet">Carpet</td><td>Richard Gasquet</td><td>Robin Soderling</td><td>4-6 6-3 6-3</td><td>1/4</td></tr><tr><td>25/2006 ATP Nottingham (GBR)</td><td class="srf_grass">Grass</td><td>Richard Gasquet</td><td>Robin Soderling</td><td>7-6(7) 7-6(5)</td><td>1/2</td></tr><tr><td>20/2003 CH Zagreb (CRO)</td><td class="srf_clay">Clay</td><td>Robin Soderling</td><td>Richard Gasquet</td><td>4-6 7-5 7-6(4)</td><td>First</td></tr><tr><td>10/2003 CH Besancon (FRA)</td><td class="srf_i_hard">I_Hard</td><td>Robin Soderling</td><td>Richard Gasquet</td><td>3-6 6-3 7-6(5)</td><td>1/4</td></tr></tbody></table>
:drink:

chaka over petrova for 1 unit.

chaka is 3-0 h2h against nadia....all in pretty much in dominating fashion, i might add....Petrova is cery erratic with her plays when she's trailing....

CHAKA is +135 right now.....Im hitting her for 1 unit.....

<table bgcolor="#d2d7cd" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="632"><tbody><tr><td colspan="6" class="topteasersmallhead" align="center" bgcolor="#00533e"> Chakvetadze leads 3-0 </td> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top">
</td></tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> Rnk/Seed
</td><td valign="top"> Year
</td> <td valign="top"> Event
</td> <td valign="top"> Surface
</td> <td valign="top"> Rnd
</td> <td valign="top"> Winner
</td> <td valign="top"> Score
</td> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> Rnk/Seed
</td></tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> 5 / 3
</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">2006</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">SAN DIEGO</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">HARD (O)</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> R32</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> A. CHAKVETADZE </td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">6-3 6-7(5) 6-2 </td> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> 31 / --
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> 6 / 3
</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">2006</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">MONTREAL</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">HARD (O)</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> R32</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> A. CHAKVETADZE </td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">6-1 6-4 </td> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> 31 / --
</td> </tr> <tr> <td bgcolor="#8c9a8f" valign="top"> 5 / 5
</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">2006</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">MOSCOW</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">CARPET (I)</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> F</td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top"> A. CHAKVETADZE </td> <td class="tabledata" bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="top">6-4 6-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

GL Ladies!.....

Hah! You beat me to it. I was just looking at the h2h also and was leaning playing Anna at + money also. It's definitely worth a shot.

Hah! You beat me to it. I was just looking at the h2h also and was leaning playing Anna at + money also. It's definitely worth a shot.
yes sir....i would;'ve even taken her at like -120 :drink:

GL to us!

Also, Petrova called for a trainer today so, she's def not 100%

Freak it........3 more plays.....I'm up 6 units from BBALL tonight :drink:

Jarrko m&m over Benne (1.2 unit to win 1 unit)

Youz over Baggy (1 unit to win 1.2 unit)

Soderling over Gassie (1 unit to win 1.5 unit)

no time for any write-ups....im tired as shiet....

:smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe::smiley_acbe:

hey boyz....back from happy hour! drank 3 mohitos and im loaded now.....time to study for tomorrow's card.....LOL......

I can't believe you CHOKED with a break up in 3rd set......oh well, that's how it goes sometimes :)

be back soon.

Back