Tennis Plays (2/12/07 - 2/18/07)

Baggy x Almagro Parlay to win 1 unit.

Almagro is back to his old clay form from last yr....He's easily in top 5 on clay this yr.....NADAL WHO?

Baggy's been fighting like hell all this week....Youz was up 4*-3 in final set and BAggy fought his way thru.....Although, Jarkko is 1-0 h2h against Baggy.....I can't back Jarkko who played like shiet today.

GL Ladies.

happy,

Do you like Canas or Calleri? ??

sorry bro, i got little wasted last night so, didn't get a chance to check ur message, but i would've gone with true dirt baller....CANAS!

I told ROD_STEEL at covers (during 2nd half of rookie nba game thread) to take SIMON over Soderling today.....I hope he listened....:smiley_acbe:

SIMONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

I'm gonna hop on Roddy to win 1 unit later on tonight. My last tennis play for the day. :drink:

Soderling the Yag looking Swede screwed a 4 legged parlay of mine :smiley_acbe:

bro, i warned you from Yag Covers.com last night not to touch Soderling....:spank:

it's ok, Alamgro Yaggo ruined my parlay, but still up little over 2 units cuz of mr. Giles Simon :drink:

Hop on Roddy with me tonight. 1.5 to win 1 unit :drink:

Sorry Ladies, Forgot to post it cuz,it was a last min play after i woke up at 11:45 this morning, but I hit Canas to win 3 units today, my only tennis play.

Anywayz, big cards next week....

Let's keep making that $$$$.......

Adios Amigos.

Back