Tennis (Cincinnati)

Harrison played unreal fwiw

this looks like free $

4 team ml parlay - $200 to win $354 - Murray, Wawrinka, Haas, Del Potro....i even want to double it to 400$ but im trying to learn control LOL

GASGAY -110 - Risking 110 to win 100...gas man can break isner a few times

Blake (how do u not bet him here small after he owned jerzy who actually tried 2nd set) - 60 to win 50

Really pissed off that I didn't get $ on Stephens... at +400 with Sharapova coming back from Wimby it was a easy fucking read.

Tomorrow I'm looking at Goffin, Tipsy, Blake

and in womens... Hampton, Vesnina, Halep, Kleybanova...

Will be waking up early and capping, GL and hopefully I wake up..

Goffin/Pospisil OVER 22.5 sets $87.20 to win $80

Both are young, talented and up-and coming players. I think we could see an 'up-and-down' match. Very tough to handicap this one but I feel we get 3 sets in this one. Will be the best match of the morning.

Jamie Hampton 1st Set ML (+177) $30 to win $53.10

Wow, Hampton could not of got her ass handed to her any worse that set... Stosur continues to play solid tennis while. I really thought she would come out flat and then turn it up in the 2nd/3rd sets.

Last edited:
Watched this Haas match... he looked hungry. Granollers played some nice tennis in the 1st but after dropping the set really lost it mentally. I'm rattled about that play on Hampton... cutting my profit down.

Looking at Kleybanova +6... don't think that she will go down without a fight! her biggest match in years today
Books are clueless.

If the match doesn't finish I'll be one pissed off Canadian...

Kerber/Kleybanova OVER 18.5 (+100) $50 to win $50

Kleybanova ML +534 $15 to win $80.10

Wow Pospisil/Goffin tied 5-5 in the 3rd set and Pospisil breaks Goffin and now serving for the win. Had 1 Match Point but couldn't capitalize and now going to 3rd Set TieBreak

Watched this Haas match... he looked hungry. Granollers played some nice tennis in the 1st but after dropping the set really lost it mentally. I'm rattled about that play on Hampton... cutting my profit down.

Looking at Kleybanova +6... don't think that she will go down without a fight! her biggest match in years today
Books are clueless.

Yep, Haas totally outclassed him. Pretty much sums up my tennis betting this summer - the faves I like lose and the dogs I like get rolled.

Missed that Pospisil choke...god damn.

Made bank in tennis today but threw away from cash on Bosnia ML vs. the USA in soccer

I was really feeling a big day on the Courts but I guess Simon (French waste of skin) and Sock (Choke against Raonic) decided to ruin that for me. Maybe I need to get back to the basics and just stick with the one play where I see value.

It always sucks when the tennis gods don't correlate with my bets. Pospisil ML rather than that French ****** would have made today's outcome much better.

Toronto, I tend to stay away from the French as well. Tsonga is really the only one who can represent.

Well Tsonga just withdrew from the US Open, time to fade the French players!!

Gonna take a stab at Lopez +340. Good value for a guy that SHOULD give Del Potro all he can handle.

Don't think I can stay off the Raonic/Isner over... I don't see very many, if any, breaks so might see 26 games in the first 2 sets.

Would be nice if Rybarikova could hold serve... she would be causing a lot of trouble for Azarenka.

Will have to keep an eye out for this gal in the US Open.

No confidence in her serve right now.... I hope she can work out those kinks over the next 2 weeks

Goffin ML +1800 $25 to win $450
Goffin +1.5 sets +492 $10 to win $49.20

I watched him play Novak at Wimbeldon and I thought the kid did quite well. He was able to compete and break Novak, something that should instill some confidence in the youngster. Novak is still the best in the world (in my opinion), but perhaps he has an off day. Go get em Goffin! Good luck good luck!

Haas ML +183 $54.64 to win $100
Haas -1.5 sets +413 $24.21 to win $100

I like how Haas has looked thus far.... will take a shot at him against Federer.

Also a MLB Play if anyone cares... St. Louis Cardinals ML (-117) $117 to win $100

This team is substantially better with their catcher (the best catcher in the world) Yadier Molina and today he is back in the line-up. This is a player who wants to play every game and he makes a huge difference. Both teams are starting a right-handed pitcher so when you see that Pittsburgh hits left-handed pitchers much better than right handed pitchers, while St. Louis thrives against right-handed pitcher I believe there is an advantage in taking STL.

Good luck good luck!

Tursunov is a god damn OG with some of these forehands/serves...

Steed I was actually thinking of it. Not a big fan of Isner but hes played soundly this tournament. But then again it is against Djok

Potro is choke mode? I had $10 on Turs to break him at +1000 and change. Quick hundy plus looks like we have a 3rd set... vamos Dmitry

By the way, Radwanska withdrew

Radwanska had earlier beaten Russian Elena Vesnina 6-0 6-2to advance to the quarter-finals but withdrew from the tournament to attend her grandfather's funeral.
"I'm very sorry that I have to withdraw from the tournament. Unfortunately, my grand-dad passed away last Sunday," said Radwanska in a statement.
"The funeral is going to be Saturday and I need to be there.
"I am disappointed to not continue with the tournament,especially because of my form so far this week.

Back