Tennis 2015

tazz

blankets refugee
hey guys...had a fair year again last year, not as good as the previous year.. finished the year with cilic at the us open for 3 units

aussie quarters today

i know stan is the defending champion but when you almost go 5 sets with ggl that is not good

raonic will get a set or 2 to a breaker, i played the plus 6 games and threw a little on the ml

Raonic +6 games vs Djokovic

Nishikori -135 vs Wawrinka

0-2, -2.4 to start

berdych was hitting lights out vs rafa and has a winning record vs murray..will take a shot

Berdych +140 vs Murray

pushed the +4

i think murray stands a great chance...he is hitting the ball well..djokovic didn't look great vs stan, was hitting the ball short and wasn't very agressive...maybe i can get a win to finish the tournament

Murray +4 games vs Djokovic

Murray +200 vs Djokovic

rench Semis:

Tsonga +240 vs Wawrinka 2 units

Tsonga +4.5 games +105 2 units

Djokovic 3 sets to 0 +130 vs Murray 3 units

terrible start to year

tsonga has the home crowd, he just beat nishikori and berdych, french is his best tournament, they are 1-1 h2h at rg.tsonga has the game, beat fed in straights 2 years ago at rg,.beat joker, murray, dimitrov and fed in toronto last year losing 1 set in the process....stan is playing well but he won't win this easy like the line is saying

joker will win, i think he gets it 3-0...linemakers knew from the start, placing him -110 fave to win the entire tournament, -250 vs rafa in the quarters lol..he has yet to lose a set and he may not

Back