Tell me someone played the Tigs tonight...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
One hit, and it may be enough. Just need to get through the Houston meat of lineup one more time.

Well, if the Stros hold them off from scoring again the RL both ways comes down to top of the order in bottom of 8th. It will be interesting to see who the Tigers toss out there.

JV will finish with a loss or no decision... Complete game, 99 pitches (75 strikes) and a 2-hitter.

If you just look at their remaining schedule, Astros are gonna have a tough time being profitable. Poor timing now off losing 3/4 in oakland then losing tonight as a -550 favorite, but they probably need to finish something like 27-7 or 28-6 to be profitable rest of the way. Even against garbage teams that’s tough to maintain.

If you just look at their remaining schedule, Astros are gonna have a tough time being profitable. Poor timing now off losing 3/4 in oakland then losing tonight as a -550 favorite, but they probably need to finish something like 27-7 or 28-6 to be profitable rest of the way. Even against garbage teams that’s tough to maintain.
So, so true.

The prices are outrageous in general right now.

About the only team keeping up is the Doyers.

I saw CollegeKingRex tweet a few days prior that Detroit would be 1 of the biggest dogs ever vs Verlander and would be worth a bet just on value. Pissed I didnt sprinkle a little on it

I saw CollegeKingRex tweet a few days prior that Detroit would be 1 of the biggest dogs ever vs Verlander and would be worth a bet just on value. Pissed I didnt sprinkle a little on it
I hear ya, I threw about 200 on it just for a stab because of those crazy odds. Won’t do it again tonight. Feel super lucky it hit as Detroit is awful.

Back