Surprised no Akron/ Buffalo talk... Kicks in 35 mins...

Saw that the Frisco Bowl was cut because not enough eligible teams, Buffalo needs a win for 6

Not sure what that means for NMSU with one less bowl now, and I don't know if the Frisco Bowl lasted long enough to have a history

Saw that the Frisco Bowl was cut because not enough eligible teams, Buffalo needs a win for 6

Not sure what that means for NMSU with one less bowl now, and I don't know if the Frisco Bowl lasted long enough to have a history
There was like 3 open spots before nmsu I believe.

Reactions: KJ
Line has moved in favor of dog and under, not sure the weather in Buffalo but I'll play along with a unit on the dog

This announcer has twice refered to Buffalo as having "playoff" hopes

Buffalo is playing like they are Akron and Akron is playing like they are Buffalo!

I thought he was in a walking boot?

maybe that is why he didn't play well last week, something preventing his mechanics from being what they need to be. I would actually want Gleason to start if I was betting Toledo

I've seen Gleason vs Eastern, BG and Western. Finn at not 100% like last week is poor

I lean OHio and under....pending finn status....Bobcats D has rounded into form and I think Ohio will be running and doing short passes with running Qb Harris playing...also look for #12 Wiglusz receptions props OVER if they offer it. They will be running tunnel screens and slants all day...

I lean OHio and under....pending finn status....Bobcats D has rounded into form and I think Ohio will be running and doing short passes with running Qb Harris playing...also look for #12 Wiglusz receptions props OVER if they offer it. They will be running tunnel screens and slants all day...
Harris was so damn impressive last week and with that Ohio D looking great (especially for MAC), I'm a big supporter of Ohio (now and future).

Buffalo is playing like they are Akron and Akron is playing like they are Buffalo!
Buffalo should've won last week...simply inexcusable decision making once they were leading. Nice seeing losing my money wasn't an aberration for the Bulls.

Buffalo should've won last week...simply inexcusable decision making once they were leading. Nice seeing losing my money wasn't an aberration for the Bulls.

I didn't see or look into that game, other than noticing they lost in OT. Based on the way Buffalo is playing today it looks like they are still hungup on last week's loss

I just turned it on. Said this was a tough situation for akrons new QB facing a team trying to make the playoffs. Wtf?

I got distracted on a phone call and didn't hear when they did the QB swap, but he had actually been saying the bowl thing, but evidentially he went back to the playoffs. Maybe it is wiseplayer trying to make this game more meaningful and pretending it's a playoff play-in game.

that guy was close to false starting the last play too .... he's afraid of #3 in white!

"he shouldn't have eaten that popcorn" ? announcers like this actually make a game like this more fun

A hobbled Finn is worthless. Gleason is frustrating but is better than a 70% Finn.

He played hurt vs Ball St. Think I remember them saying he petitioned the coaches for him to play (he sat out the previous week). While his overall numbers that game looked fine, if you watched the 4th Q, he was bad. And bad again last week when maybe they wanted him to play to shake off rust before the Title game. In hindsight he shouldn't have played at all last week. Will he better 8 days later? If he can regain the midseason form, he's really good. We just haven't seen midseason form from him...well, since midseason. He has a 4-7 TD-INT ratio his last 3 games and has only completed 50% of his passes in those games.

That was a painful way to lose a +$ over 2.5 rsw ticket

Ouch. Akron football. The St Francis game through the Buffalo game ... lots of close games. Did you hedge at HT? Buffalo was -6.5 which would've made them -.5 in a live bet and they won by 1.

Back