Super Regionals 2013

GL, after watching UNC (who should have lost twice the last game), I think there is some value in SC.

xyzky...agree on SC, I'm looking at a possible series price on them or I may just wait to see if they lose game 1...leaning towards waiting on em until after Game 1, I think you will still have a solid chance to jump on em in gm 2 or possible gm 3 at a possible better price

Leaning Oklahoma +1.5 but I missed the good price on this one...Not crazy about paying juice on a wager like this...I will probly lay off this one in particular, LSU is a tricky dick team and crazy shit seems to happen in that stadium

Love Vandy but think Lville has a chance in G1 and also think that price on K State is crazy.

Play2win...think Vandy and Louis are 2 of the top 5 teams left in this thing...really too bad they are playing each other...have to give the edge to Vandy (depth pitching) but I won't be making a play on this series just yet...waiting till later tonight or tomorrow if at all

I really am leaning toward OSU over K-state in the series...I am to much of a believer in pitching and Kst just doesn't have it in my opinion...a few of these west coast team are a bit under rated and OSU is one of them...I think the price is far to steep OSU but I don't think there is anyway I would take Kst to win this series

Play2...yes they have a shot in gm 1 and your right that price is a bit silly

Rice at +180 now for gm 1 and +145 to win the series?...very strange...I am leaning toward just taking rice in every game this weekend rather than for the series

Maybe better value playing Rice every game, think you're right. I love this Rice team...could win it all imo.

Back