Super Bowl Sunday Favorite Props

ProV1Colt

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
looks our thread didn't make back over.
had some good looking props... lets try this again..

I still think the 4th down conversion prop pays off. Both teams are +120 to yes. Albeit small if you take both teams at yes, only need one to hit for a profit. One team will be down near the end of the game, obviously. They will have no choice but to go for some fourth downs. When was the last game where neither team converted a fourth down?

Got Hooper O1.5 Even / O19.5 +135.

Think Atlanta will open the game up offering Ryan a few easy throws to open things up, and this is a guy Bellichick will be perfectly happy daring to beat them.

Got Hooper O1.5 Even / O19.5 +135.

Think Atlanta will open the game up offering Ryan a few easy throws to open things up, and this is a guy Bellichick will be perfectly happy daring to beat them.
I was on his Props the last couple gms and they all hit except for him to score anytime.
I will be on these 2 again as well.
May even add him to score anytime +300

Devonta Freeman Over 33.5 receiving yards -120 (BOL)
Mohammed Sanu receiving yards over 47.5 -120 (BOL)
Mohammed Sanu +23.5 1H rec yards v. J. Edelman -115 (5d)
1st TD Mohammed Sanu +1200 (BOL)
ATL first score under 7.5 minutes +145 (BOL)
ATL first offensive play: Pass -105 (BOL)
1st Accepted Penalty against NE: Pass Interference +700 (BOL)
Touchback by Matt Bosher on 1st Kickoff: NO +170 (BOL)
Robert Alford Passes Defended Over .5 -115 (BOL)

Austin Hooper Over 13.5 rec yards -120 (5d)
"Lacrosse" said on broadcast: YES -220 (BOL)
Will "Matty Ice" be said during broadcast: NO +380 (BM)
J Buck/T Aikman Mention T Brady NFL Draft: YES -160 (BM)
Will Michael Vick be said during broadcast: YES +270 (BM)
Will Buck/Aikman mention game's odds: YES -115 (BM)

Donald Trump Uses Exact Phrase on Twitter on Super Sunday "Tom Brady" YES -125 (BOL)
Any player to do the Dirty Bird: YES +115 (BM)

Winning Margin Under 7.5 points -106 (5d)
Game MVP: Keanu Neal +9000 (BOL)
Game MVP: Debo Jones +9000 (BOL)
Falcons +3 -107 (5d)

NFL Draft:

1st player taken: Defense -130 (BOL)
1st QB taken: Mitch Trubisky +125 (BOL)
1st RB taken: Dalvin Cook +375 (BOL)

Glad you put yours back up. I didn't get a chance to study.
We tend to agree on a lot of props.
Love that Trump tweets "Tom Brady" prop.

From the Stern show earlier this week...interesting stuff from Joe Buck on the props...the "Matty Ice" No play would seem too easy assuming Aikman doesn't go that route.

[FONT=&quot]Joe Buck dropped by the Stern Show on Monday morning ahead of calling Sunday's Super Bowl matchup between the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons. Oddsmakers are already predicting what Joe will be saying on air, but he told Howard there are a few prop bets about him that definitely won't pay off. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"We can go through the list, I'll just tell you what I'm going to do," Joe told Howard.

"Some of the things in there — Aaron Hernandez, Michael Vick, guys that have played for these teams — I'm not going into Aaron Hernandez." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joe also doesn't plan on calling Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan by his nickname "Matty Ice" since he thinks that sounds "cheesy." Safer bets would be him bringing up Tom Brady being drafted in the sixth round and Buck sporting a beard on the broadcast.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I could literally take down Vegas myself," Joe told Howard, explaining that there's nothing stopping him from laying down some money on himself. "Nobody asked me. I don't sign some waiver."

[/FONT]
https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/1/30/joe-buck-busts-super-bowl-prop-bets-heres-what-he-will-and-will-not-be-saying-sunday/[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

This line looks way off. I almost think it's a mistake. It's the checked one that I took. I actually took it at +120, and it came down to +110. Key word in this bet is "pass". Coleman is a receiving RB, while Blount is a rushing RB. Coleman has 3 receiving TDs this year, while Blount has 0. In fact, in the last 9 games, Blount has only 1 reception for 7 yards. When the Pats get in the red zone, if they go to Blount it'll be via the rush. To me this is a push at worst. With a decent chance of Coleman getting one. And it's plus money. What do you guys think?

View attachment 42095

I use Bovada FYI. If I had more left in my account I'd hit this but don't want to add.

As to your bet that does seem kind of fucked that Coleman is + money. Are you sure they grade a push if neither catch a TD? Would be a real kick in the nuts if both sides lose.

I also like that FG prop just above the one you took. The Pats have a good red zone D & the Falcons have a shitty red zone O. Stands to reason falcons would kick a FG first yet Bryant is + money.

i looked at that one....can't see falcons stopping brady, i can see ne building a lead so that 4th qtr scoring not necessary.....kinda like it

always an unheralded player who gets some action in the bowl.....wondering if it might be white, they haven't used him a lot in recent weeks and he is good in the open field running and ok out of the backfield catching passes....currently lined at 30.5 rush and receive...worth a small bet i think....

also atl is weak against the pass to backs this year....so lewis might be worth a look also

Last edited:
my bad i think my copy and paste might've locked it up.

was trying to show though that there hasn't been a successful 4th down conversion in the last 4 games. you have to go back to the fifth game where the giants played pats for a successful 4th down conversion. some games didn't even have an attempt.

Played 3Q points > 1Q points -130. Hoping the SB jitters plus conservative play calling early can keep the scoring low in the 1Q. Also heard a stat that NE hasn't scored a single point in the 1Q in all their Brady SB's. That's crazy if true.

Has anyone had a chance to do research on "Any player evaluated for a concussion (any member of Fox team confirms player being checked for a concussion), yes at -155 at dimes?

has the QB of the losing team ever won the MVP in the superbowl? i don't know off the top of my head, but guessing no?

This line looks way off. I almost think it's a mistake. It's the checked one that I took. I actually took it at +120, and it came down to +110. Key word in this bet is "pass". Coleman is a receiving RB, while Blount is a rushing RB. Coleman has 3 receiving TDs this year, while Blount has 0. In fact, in the last 9 games, Blount has only 1 reception for 7 yards. When the Pats get in the red zone, if they go to Blount it'll be via the rush. To me this is a push at worst. With a decent chance of Coleman getting one. And it's plus money. What do you guys think?

View attachment 42095

im not following. And I wish I was cause looking for a good prop

Anybody have the gaga first song prop odds?

BOL has

Lady Gaga HT Show [TABLE="class: contestName"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] 1st Song

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: league contest"]
<tbody class="cntstNm">[TR]