**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Lmao. Well I've had my best day in the NFL in years and it just has added to the epic college run I've had. Especially that moneyline parlay

Just avoid CFL and arena when you don't know what you're doing. Costs alot for a night of "fun"

KJ I've been there and done that. With me not working anymore and not a full blown alcoholic I'm now up almost 400 units since I started backs betting in late July. Able to see things better. No chasing or stupid drunk bets. It's been an awesome run so far. And being able to do one of my loves and have some time to spend on it has showed me I'm ok at this.

Hit steelers -3.5 for 2 units. Wanna play steelers tt over 27 but can't pull the teigger

This time of the day on my weekend sucks donkey balls when my boys go home.

Be nice if Tampa could score a td here. Finish of a non posted teaser. Forgot to post it when I bet it lol

Hey I hadn't noticed, but did CBS finally ditch that Mike Carey ref opinion shit on challenge calls? That fucking guy is a moron.

I love how tomlin does that by the way. figure, we're both gonna score a td at some point but my offense is better than yours so let's set the stage early, either we do or don't. Tonight they do.

I sometimes feel like Pittsburgh is just toying with teams from a sense they seem to gain shit yards on 1st and 2nd down...and then on 3rd and long it's always "oh...just throw it deep."

lmao

Barstool Sports@barstoolsports <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 47s47 seconds ago</small>
When it's last call at the bar and all you can think about is hitting 24hr McDonalds on the way home

CtzeUucWEAENoQH.jpg

The beauty is Jimmy Walker with his tongue down broad street with a chick that DJ snow plowed

Back