**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Just for NFL. I won't post college to superstitious. But with that big moneyline parlay I hit I'm up over 200 units in college this year

P. I'm gonna get a feel for Monday Night. I'm gonna play 1st TD props for each team, love those props for beer $ in the Primetime gms.
Looking @ Both TEs tonight and still looking for Mon

Relaxing and lettin everything ride in the afternoon. Middle one wants to play madden and been begging for an hour

backpage.com

lol I don't know anyone who's gone there that hasn't spent at least a night in jail

when I first learned of it, was hammered and at 2am thought I'd give it a try (massage only of course) and called like 35 numbers to no avail...the number of texts the next morning was insane

I've randomly lost several grand betting on CFL and Arena, but I was wasted and didn't give a flying fuck

Think I've matured a bit and felt like I had a firm grip on this Ryder Cup and getting drug through the mud, for less, and it feels ten times worse

And I'm excited for the US to get the Cup as well

Said it yesterday, Jason Day is the one guy I've watched and makes me want to watch the sport every round. First time since Tiger...but Rory and DJ can make this a lot of fun (Spieth is a head case so he doesn't count) but Reed can make it a lot of fun going forward

Good for Ryan Moore

For those who don't know his story, he held out for years from taking any kind of corporate sponsor, did it his own way. Obviously he has since, but that's pretty good stuff.

Back