**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

SF ML and TB I concur

Cards/Rams is tough because it's generally a close game, I don't know what to make of this year's Rams yet and I know AZ is basically a buy low now...DJ prop my only wager there

SF ML and TB I concur

Cards/Rams is tough because it's generally a close game, I don't know what to make of this year's Rams yet and I know AZ is basically a buy low now...DJ prop my only wager there

I also am lost on Rams, but 10 points with top 10 defense should be handy..

i have/had futures bets on the mariners, tigers, and cardinals. if i don't get a single one of those teams in....man.

Buddy has to go to STL for work tomorrow, hope that plays out and mom's a Cards fan (in both senses) to boot

Go Dodgers

Buddy has to go to STL for work tomorrow, hope that plays out and mom's a Cards fan (in both senses) to boot

Go Dodgers

dodgers look uninterested so far. down 2-0 after 2.. nothing to play for but thought they might want to complicate things for rival Giants.. doesn't appear so.

Going to lose to fucking that cum stain Pat Reed again this is just not as much fun as it should be

Just realized all I need is 3 points in the raiders Ravens game to win a 9 team teaser 2 units to win 10

Back