**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

buffalo makes sense. bet philly, happy on that. but that rams team is so hard to figure. guess they played another shitty team so should have known

Have to say I'm shocked the Golf Channel doesn't even have a scroll mentioning the King, nor are the local stations noting this.

Sports Dude™@ImTheSportsDude <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 20m20 minutes ago</small>
Like a Boss. RIP Arnie.

CtPZcZcWcAQt4L_.jpg

Are we sure he didn't just fall asleep watching the Steelers get blown out? Seriously Golf Channel, founded by Arnie, is in the middle of a live broadcast of the Champions tour, which owes its existence to the King, and not one word. Too bizarre.

Are we sure he didn't just fall asleep watching the Steelers get blown out? Seriously Golf Channel, founded by Arnie, is in the middle of a live broadcast of the Champions tour, which owes its existence to the King, and not one word. Too bizarre.
Maybe they are preparing something from AP1 in the morning.

You can do so much at any level with a great offensive line

ya that to me is such a big help

I think Dak is showing tons of potential but because of how good the line is they have a great running game, and can give him plenty of time

its making him look great, it's also a good way to learn too so best of both worlds

As I was thinking at the last play of the Indy SD gm. They had 1 untimed down from the 20. Every DB was 50 yards off the ball. Why not put like 2 RBs in the gm the rest OL. Snap the ball and run fwd together as a team kinda like rugby style... form a wall a just go straight. To me that has a better chance than lateraling it 50 times

Back