**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

This bar I'm at at the beach is a kick ass place to watch a football gm. I've been trying to post pics but my file never loads

Was hoping the football game would be a distraction and it's not. This tragedy is the biggest sports tragedy of my lifetime.

I encourage everyone to learn about this 24 year old and his life. Been a very difficult morning

Was hoping the football game would be a distraction and it's not. This tragedy is the biggest sports tragedy of my lifetime.

I encourage everyone to learn about this 24 year old and his life. Been a very difficult morning

Sorry man. It's really sad. I think 3 died?

I had a Lota Gator fans buy me drinks last night. I was shit faced before the last play of Aubbie/ lsu

Have heard reports that the boat went 30 feet up. Just fuck

Hit the jetties. I know exactly where it was since I've boated there before. Must have been hauling ass and I don't think Fernandez was driving. It's easy to veer of course and hit the rocks. I don't have all the particulars.

Shark, two weeks ago today my friend got run over, lucky it was his leg because he dove deep enough. Boat life has taken a turn

Shark, two weeks ago today my friend got run over, lucky it was his leg because he dove deep enough. Boat life has taken a turn

Agree. I have been boating all my life and still do. It's gotten to the point where I don't go boating on week-ends anymore because of all the assholes out there. During the week is not busy at all. Florida has got to be the worst.

Dalton has slid a yard short of the first down twice this game. They picked up the first down both times but my goodness.

Dalton has slid a yard short of the first down twice this game. They picked up the first down both times but my goodness.

My question is specifically about this game. Dalton slid, no one touched him, he got up, a player smacked the ball out of his hands. Why is this play dead? Should be a fumble?

Back