**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Oh I think you are definitely wrong. Hes getting hit before he gets to the line. You cant go from leading the league in rushing to hitting the wall in my opinion.

Oh I think you are definitely wrong. Hes getting hit before he gets to the line. You cant go from leading the league in rushing to hitting the wall in my opinion.

oh hes getting no help, but compare him to Gurley today, hes getting the same but hes at least pushing the first guy back a bit

then on that screen a few plays ago, AP last year makes that corner

I hope hes just starting slow, Id just be a bit worried, not saying he's completely done, but down a level

I think AP hit the wall

I hope im wrong, but no burst, and he's not trucking anyone at all, even DBs getting push on him
OL is playing like shit this year. Pass blocking was really good last week, but run and pass are shit tonight. Mise well throw it 65 times. The back end of their defense is shit.

The whole state of Minnesota is such a joke. Can we trade Minnesota to Canada for Toronto and Vancouver?

asking way too much

your basically getting two of the top 10 cities in North America for flyover country

that would be like us asking for Seattle and Boston for Manitoba

Back