**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

I will not be on Atlanta +3.5, this sets up to be Tom's swan song and in fine fashion

40 something to 10ish is my guess. Not that I've been on point lately

Atlanta can score, good receivers beyond jj and a rb..

I will not be on Atlanta +3.5, this sets up to be Tom's swan song and in fine fashion

40 something to 10ish is my guess. Not that I've been on point lately

Beating the Steez without their best weapon is not much of an achievement.

Dirty Birds have had the tougher path.

And the current theme in sports is for teams that haven't won 'ships in 40+ years to win it all.

Fine, let's put it into perspective

Tight game and Brady/Belliball vs that defense. Who do you like?

And the current theme in sports is for teams that haven't won 'ships in 40+ years to win it all.

Falcons are a dominant home team.

Average elsewhere.

Steelers with Bell wouldn't have helped them. Team is 16-2. It's time to give them their due,

2 gms were entertaining. Other than that unwatchable NFL gms (unless you're a fan of that team that won the gm)
The NFL (if they really have any control of fixing a gm)
BETTER make sure their most IMPORTANT gm is watchable.

Still can't give em any credit huh?

KJ, Serena was very beatable today. Serve was horrible. If Strykova could serve at all she would have won in straights. Instead, Serena takes it in straights (I had Serena -1.5 sets fwiw and I feel pretty fortunate).

Fine, let's put it into perspective

Tight game and Brady/Belliball vs that defense. Who do you like?

Brady's carved up a superior defensive unit 2 years ago vs. this bum squad for Atlanta.

ATL is great too, don't get me wrong. Shanahan is a genius

When did snowflake become a thing, serious question? Did Trump or Hannity or somebody say it and it stuck? Never heard of it, and then overnight everyone opposed to Trump is a snowflake. (Sorry about the politics, this is just kind of a pop culture question in an in-game blowout.)

When did snowflake become a thing, serious question? Did Trump or Hannity or somebody say it and it stuck? Never heard of it, and then overnight everyone opposed to Trump is a snowflake. (Sorry about the politics, this is just kind of a pop culture question in an in-game blowout.)

Anyone against the success that is flowing in right now is a snowflake

[h=1]Kevin SeifertNFL Nation [/h]
i

To clear up confusion on the Tom Brady fumble: There was in fact a fumble. But referee Terry McAulay ruled that there was no clear Steelers recovery, reverting the ball to the Patriots. And the replay did not show any conclusive evidence of a Steelers recovery, even though it was clear that Brady fumbled. So, the ruling on the field stood.

It's a weird insult thing online I think, don't know one person in real life that tries to use snowflake as a putdown. I like snowflakes, just rarely see them

Kevin SeifertNFL Nation

i

To clear up confusion on the Tom Brady fumble: There was in fact a fumble. But referee Terry McAulay ruled that there was no clear Steelers recovery, reverting the ball to the Patriots. And the replay did not show any conclusive evidence of a Steelers recovery, even though it was clear that Brady fumbled. So, the ruling on the field stood.
How about the player who stood the fuck up with the ball....
who covered it holy fuck

It's a weird insult thing online I think, don't know one person in real life that tries to use snowflake as a putdown. I like snowflakes, just rarely see them
Are u often in real life n not online I see the question

What excuses will he use during his press conference

He should just give credit to the Pats and move on with his life. Doubtful he does that, but he should.

The Steelers are who they are despite Tomlin, not because of him. Just like the NFL and Goodell. It is what it is.

From the movie Fight Club

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."

Pats will be a monster public favorite, no doubt about that because Atlanta simply doesn't get the love from the bettors. I'd love a good game, just don't see it

Back