**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

wow Jax sack and fumble recovery after SD false start from 1 yard line pushed them back and they passed on the next play.

Look at the sea of Purple. Game day, baby

Jeff Anderson@andersonj <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3m3 minutes ago</small>
Wow. Hello, Vikings fans.

CsqzCkyVYAAvNRm.jpg

Lang on the Packers for 80 dimes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K-oxqSF_C6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I never seen so many series called in the red zone that are just awful play calls.

Yesterday and today.

I'm impressed with the Northwestern kid in Denver. Pretty accurate , from the limited amount I've seen him.

Andrew Luck today reminds me of Jake Locker his senior year, from a standpoint of you have a talented quarterback, but he's just running for his life at times

What's wrong with John Brown for the Cardinals...dude had a 1,00 yards last year and so far is useless.

Matthew Berry hyped him up to no end this offseason

Bradford never been around any talent. Hard to imagine he could perform at a high level with 2 weeks of prep.

I guess my thing would be Bradford. Minnesota's defense is good imo and could hold the Packers down decent. But how often will they be asked to? Ala lot of 3 and outs or turnovers could force them onto the field a lot

Back