**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

Not only are they white receivers (not that there's anything wrong with that Seinfeld voice), but they're from Monmouth, Kent State, and wherever Amendola came from.

yes, I get what you are saying. much easier when you can play underneath when you have no worry about being beat over the top. totally different animal than 1 x 1 coverage.
Duds you can have help over the top all day but you can't cover AB on a slant or even a curl, but I do see what your saying. Rather give up 3-5 than 10+

yes, I get what you are saying. much easier when you can play underneath when you have no worry about being beat over the top. totally different animal than 1 x 1 coverage.
Ur jam attempt fails and there is the safety plus u know he is there regardless...my point is cbs don't highlight that shit

Tomlin would have been a better choice than Bill Paxton for the Training Day show.

can't cap injuries. that's the most significant loss they could have outside of Big Ben.

no AB would be worse I think

Williams was averaging 100 yards when Bell was gone. If Williams went out then we are really fucked actually too

Back