**************Super Bowl Ingame***************

That is a hold every day of the week.

Pittsburgh won. And prob deserved the win. But that wasn't a hold the entire game. Pitt did not get one hold called against them tonight with Houston, Ford, Hali and Jones out there putting pressure on the QB. They let them play all night and they should have on that one as well. Prob going to have to get in the end zone to win next week. Good luck.

I thought the hold on the two point conversion should've been a no call. Sucks to complete the two point conversion only to have it come back. Regardless though, I was disappointed in the offense of KC. You had a week off to prepare for this game and really never showed up.

I thought the hold on the two point conversion should've been a no call. Sucks to complete the two point conversion only to have it come back. Regardless though, I was disappointed in the offense of KC. You had a week off to prepare for this game and really never showed up.

Can't disagree with that assessment. And it's always easy and everyone blames Smith, but there were a number of drops that hurt the Chiefs tonight. Big Red has changed the culture but this may be the ceiling.

So hooking the arm around the neck and bringing the edge rusher down to the ground is not a call? If you believe that, you haven't watched football all year.

I was going to take Pats @ 4.5 but at 6, well now

Not much difference there though Bones. Outside of a 5 point win the worst you do is a push with 6. If you'd play it at 4.5, there's not much reason not to play it at 6.

So hooking the arm around the neck and bringing the edge rusher down to the ground is not a call? If you believe that, you haven't watched football all year.

I get it. It worked out well for you. I'd agree with the call if I were you too. Not a hold tonight. Not a hold all year. The blue bloods get that call and they did tonight. Congrats. I'm all set on this topic.

You can call hold every play as collinsworth once said

That to me was 70/30 but at that point of the game.... Hard call to make

Better team went through though because of their differences at skill spots and the O line , Smith got hurt by some drops but so many other drives he just looked horrible and some times it felt like he was looking to run and afraid to pass

Coaching decisions tough too, especially on defense and dropping Pass rushers in to coverage on game defining plays

Or having any defense where Houston is covering AB

So much talent on that team, and the afc West looks like its going to have 3 very good teams going forward, plus some young pieces on the chargers they could turn it around in an LA minute

kc fans know better but to me they have to take a shot on a qb early in the draft, to push and then hopefully succeed Smith maybe after a year

A legit WR1 would help a lot too if you want to keep all in on Smith

Either way I think its a cross roads off-season for kc, interesting team to watch

Hold or no hold, Harrison had no chance of getting to Smith. Look at the replay. Fast forward to 7:07. Harrison commits up field too much and basically took himself out of the play. And some of the KC players are saying he slipped on the field. Look closely at his feet. It does look like he lost his footing and wasn't pulled down. Either way though, I thought Pittsburgh was the better team. Just would've loved to see it tied at 18 and go from there.

[video=youtube;lBfyg_cJexw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBfyg_cJexw[/video]

You can call hold every play as collinsworth once said

That to me was 70/30 but at that point of the game.... Hard call to make

Better team went through though because of their differences at skill spots and the O line , Smith got hurt by some drops but so many other drives he just looked horrible and some times it felt like he was looking to run and afraid to pass

Coaching decisions tough too, especially on defense and dropping Pass rushers in to coverage on game defining plays

Or having any defense where Houston is covering AB

So much talent on that team, and the afc West looks like its going to have 3 very good teams going forward, plus some young pieces on the chargers they could turn it around in an LA minute

kc fans know better but to me they have to take a shot on a qb early in the draft, to push and then hopefully succeed Smith maybe after a year

A legit WR1 would help a lot too if you want to keep all in on Smith

Either way I think its a cross roads off-season for kc, interesting team to watch

I think it was a hold, he has Harrison in a choke hold. Does the slip help? Probably. But that ref didn't make a blatantly bad call that will go down in the history of the NFL as awful or anything. The call was fine.

C2TYFitXgAQMyKO.jpg:large

The reffing was not one sided IMO. You had a lot of calls go against the Steelers that shouldn't have been, and you had some that should have been and weren't called. I think the blame needs to go squarely on Alex Smith and Andy Reid. They had all the chances in the world to win this game but they weren't ready. The Steelers didn't score a TD, plain and simple, KC defense stood up when it had too. I don't know what the fuck Tomlin and Haley were doing half the time and I can promise you those two + Ben would have been held very accountable for the play calls in that game had the game gone the other way. KC burned that 2nd timeout on 4th and 2. I think thats a bad TO. Maybe some people disagree, because thats the game anyway if you do't get it. Let's not forget the game wasn't over when they didn't convert the two point conversion. They had a chance to stop the Steelers, who were throwing, and they didn't. They chose to put Houston on AB in the most critical play of the game. I would bet almost anything if KC gets the stop there, they win that game, but they didn't. In terms of are the Steelers a dirty team? That's fine if you think that, just like the Cowboys and Pats, people hate the Steelers because they are always in the mix and are popular. But the Sean Davis hit wasn't dirty, it's just the speed of the game. Was that intentional? I doubt it. That's my take on the game.

I had to spill the hot sauce beans. It was for the best. twink sent hot sauce. people were slamming the guy right and left. He sent a box of hot saice. Quite a bit. Take him off the CTG bad list. He's on the good list.
Well, just in case, don't get too excited if twink offers to donate a kidney in your hour of need. Based on the hot sauce, it might not make it in time...

Back